剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
总是一针见血
She's sharp as a tack.
她就是个帕蒂·罗宾逊型的
She's kind of a Patti Robinson type.
我不该给你那张票
I shouldn't have given you that ticket.
我逾矩了
That was inappropriate.
我就是... 一时...
I just... Ah...
我喜欢和你交流
I like talking to you.
喜欢你想问题的方式
I like how you think.
我崇拜你
I admire it.
这就够了
That's good.
我要跟你说的事 我就想成为一个
Because I'll tell you, I want to be a guy
帕蒂·罗宾逊崇拜的男人
that Patti Robinson admires.
你给我票 错不在你
And it wasn't wrong of you to offer me that ticket.
错在我收了
It was wrong of me to take it.
那你为什么要收呢
Then why did you?
我不是圣人
I'm not a saint.
事先说明...
for the record...
我希望你不要当个圣人
I hoped you weren't a saint.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表