剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
你好 辛迪 我是简·霍兰德
Hi, Cindy. It's Jane Hollander.
我很好 你呢
Very well. And you?
我刚才一直在想
I was just thinking about those meetings
你告诉我的那些聚会
you were telling me about.
我读四年级时就告诉朋友
I remember telling my friend in the fourth grade
我父母已经不相爱了
that my parents weren't in love.
你怎么会这么想
How did you come to that conclusion?
不知道 我就是有这种感觉
I don't know. I just felt it.
他们从不争吵
They never fought.
但也从不聊天
They just didn't talk, really.
爸爸去工作 妈妈做家务
Dad went to work. Mom did Mom stuff.
爸爸看摔跤节目
Dad watched wrestling on TV.
妈妈就和邻居打电♥话♥聊天
Mom would get the neighbor on the phone
一聊就是几个小时
and talk for hours.
他们就是不和对方讲话
They just didn't talk to each other.
是吗
Yeah?
我也记得我父母
I don't remember my parents
不常和对方说话
talking to each other much, either.
我记得 我们从学校回家时
I remember, uh, we would get home from school,
妈妈总是用报纸盖着脸
and my mom would be laying on the couch
躺在沙发上睡觉
asleep with a newspaper over her face.
看到我们回来了就起来做饭
Um, and she would get up and fix us dinner,
我们不敢告诉她
and we were always too scared to tell her
她脸上全是报纸的油墨
that there would be newspaper ink all over her face.
吃了晚饭后
Then after dinner,
她又把报纸盖在脸上
she would lay back down on the couch
躺回沙发上去了
and put the paper back on her face.
感觉她累坏了
Sounds like she was exhausted.
是啊
Yeah.
我很怕我妈妈
I was scared of my mom.
现在我却变成了她
And now I've turned into her.
我的情况也差不多
I can relate to that.
有时候我会对孩子大喊大叫
Sometimes I scream at the kids,
就像她以前对我们那样
like she used to, to us.
我试着搞清楚为什么会变成这样
I try and figure out why am I doing that.
可当我看着他们
But then I look at them,
我就会想...
and I think...
我没选你们
I didn't choose you.
我爱你们 但这不是我的选择
I love you, but I didn't choose you.
当他看着我时 他看到的只是炸牛排
When he looks at me, all he sees is a chicken-fried steak
和发泄性♥欲♥的工具
and a wet hole to squirt himself into.
我很清楚这感觉
Do I know the feeling.
你能来让我很开心
I am so glad that you decided to come.
你觉得... 你觉得怎么样
What do you... What do you think?
很有趣
It's interesting.
你会再来吗
Do you think that you'll come back?
如果我能给杂♥志♥写这篇报道
If I get to write this article for the magazine,
就会再来
I'll need to come back,
采访一下这些女士
interview some of these ladies.
你真的认为
And, uh, and you really think
格雷戈里会让你写这篇文章吗
that Gregory is gonna give you a chance to write an article?
我觉得他在考虑
I think he's considering it.
嗯 那很好啊
Well, that's great for you.
嘿
Hey.
借下火可以吗
Do you mind if I bum a smoke?
当然 给
Yeah, sure. Here you go.
我以为是地震
I thought it was an earthquake.
我在市中心时看到了烟雾
I could see the smoke from Midtown.
窗户都在震动
My windows were shaking.
-抱歉 -早上好
- Sorry. - Good morning.
不是煤气泄漏吗
It wasn't a gas leak?
他们一开始也觉得是
That's what they thought at first,
但警♥察♥找到炸♥药♥
but then the cops found dynamite
和一个疑似自♥制♥炸♥弹♥的碎片
and fragments from what looked like a homemade bomb.
就知道不是煤气泄漏了
So not a gas leak.
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 -也有可能
- Terrorists. - That's the thinking,
可是不知道目的
but no one can figure out the target.
有多少人遇难
How many dead?
至少两人 不过...
At least two. But...
不过什么
But?
他们仍然在收集尸体部位
But they're still collecting body parts.
没人知道当时现场有多少人
Nobody knows how many people were in there.
目前确定至少有两人
But at least two are dead.
因为找到了三只手
They found three hands.
达斯汀·霍夫曼[电影"毕业生"的演员]就住在隔壁
Dustin Hoffman lives next door.
与事发地只有一墙之隔
Shares a wall with the house.
可能是"毕业生"的狂热粉干的
A bomb seems advanced for a crazed fan.
或是不喜欢这部电影的人
Or somebody who didn't like The Graduate.
居然有人不喜欢毕业生
Who didn't like The Graduate?
我就不喜欢
I didn't like The Graduate.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你不喜欢哪里
What didn't you like?
我觉得太做作了
I thought it was pretentious,
伪装成学生起义的男性幻想
a male fantasy masked as a symbol of student revolt.
我不买♥♥账
I didn't buy it.
有道理
Fair enough.
去查查可以被登在这期杂♥志♥里的确信消息
See what you can get confirmed for this week's issue.
搞清楚这房♥子的主人
Find out who owned the building.
有钱人
Somebody with money.
这可是这片最好的街区
It's the nicest block in the Village.
搞清楚谁住这里 谁想弄死谁
And find out who lived there and who wanted who dead.
现在就去
Headed there now.
罗兹
Rhodes.
把领带系上
Put your tie on.
你是代表我去的
You represent me out there,
我可是个衣冠楚楚的混♥蛋♥
and I'm a dapper son of a bitch.
好的
Yes, sir.
帕蒂
Patti.
在呢
Yes?
叫盖比上来 好吗 我有一个侧边栏给他
Send Gabe up, will you? I've got a sidebar for him.
我们是大人物了 你和我
We're immortal now, you and me.
我以你为豪
I'm proud of you, man.
嘿 诺亚
Hey, Noah,
可以笑一下吗
your smile could be a touch smilier.
你这是笑还是抽风呢
Is that a smile or a grimace?
我笑起来就这样
It's my smile.
多操心你自己吧 山姆
Worry about yourself, Sam.
你看上去像在大便
You look like you're trying to pinch a loaf.
行了 赶紧按快门吧
All right, just snap your little pictures.
简 不如你站到这儿来
Jane, why don't you scoot up here?
也许漂亮的金发女郎能让他笑笑
Maybe a pretty blonde will get him to smile.
好啊
Sure.
完美
Perfect.
我得把这张照片的功劳分你一半
I might have to give you a shared photo credit on this one.
安吉 你还好吗
Angie, are you okay?
没事 谢谢你
I'm fine. Thank you.
妈的 我被锁这儿了
Damn it. I'm locked in here.
不如你在沙发上躺一下吧
Uh, why don't you lay down on the couch?
我给你找点纸巾敷额头
And I'll get you a towel for your forehead.
我怕躺下又会恶心想吐
I'm afraid if I lie down I'll get nauseous again.
你发烧了吗
Do you have a fever?
安吉 你是在喝艾菊油[导致流产]吗
Angie, are you drinking Tansy oil?
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
你的瞳孔
Your pupils.
我不能离开岗位这么久
I can't be away from Finn and Gregory's phones this long.
安吉
Angie.
你喝了多少
How much have you had?
昨晚开始喝的
I started last night.
他们说兑茶喝 每三小时喝一次
I was told to put it in tea and drink it every three hours.
你月经延迟多久了
How far along are you?
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表