剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
我记得大约是
I think about...
将近五千起
Almost 5,000.
增长了30%
Up 30 percent.
你知道去年我们的预算怎么了吗
You know what happened to our budget last year?
减少了18%
Down 18 percent.
这座城市穷到付不起监管费
This city is so broke, it can't even afford to pay attention.
而我的兄弟们 他们在外牺牲自己
And my guys, they're out there killing themselves.
不夸张
Literally.
努力保证城市的安全
Trying to keep it safe.
现在 我有个优势
Now, the one advantage I have
被困在这个屎一样的地方30年后学到的
being stuck in this shit hole 30 years,
我非常了解诽谤和自♥由♥言论法
I know all the slander and libel laws.
你要是报道被我的警♥察♥袭击 就算一个字
And you print one word about being assaulted by one of my cops,
我就搞垮你那破烂杂♥志♥社
I'll own that rag you work at.
我的文章是公平的
My article was fair.
我对警♥察♥从未有过偏见
I've never had a problem with the police.
那你为什么不帮助我们呢
Then why aren't you trying to help us?
我们最不需要的就是 记者把我们的工作搞得更艰难
Last thing we need are journalists making our job harder.
我攥紧每一分钱
I pinch every penny, shave every nickel,
竭尽所能来保证城市安全
do whatever I can to keep this city safe.
我还会继续下去
And I'm gonna keep on doin' that.
用任何方式
Any way I can.
并且我知道我的人在干什么
And I know what all my officers are doin'.
我想我们说完了
I think we're done.
我想报告一起袭击
I want to report an assault.
把这些填了 等下一个有时间的警♥察♥
Fill these out, you'll see the next available detective.
辛迪 你一定要看看这个
Oh, Cindy, you have to see this.
他看起来像小艾维·克尼沃[美国特技演员]
He looks like a little Evil Knievel.
他还需要那套红白蓝套装
He still needs the red, white and blue jumpsuit.
那一定很可爱
That would be so cute.
这... 这是要登在后刊吗
Is, uh... Is that for the back of the book?
我想是吧 JP叫我送过来
Um, I guess. JP asked me to bring it up.
好了 再见 奈德儿
Okay. Uh, bye, Nedders.
再见 凯西
See you, Cathy.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
找张道格的老照片
Looking for an old photo of Doug.
虽然好像找不到了
Which I cannot seem to find.
99美分 真贵啊
99 cents. That is expensive.
我用的那款喷嘴总是堵
The little nozzle always clogs on me.
这款...
Does that ever...
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm a big fan.
你就像是女蝙蝠侠
You're like the female Spider Man.
22 它... 是个幸运数字吗
The 22, is that... is that a lucky number,
或者生日 或是...
or birthday or...
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我就想和你聊一会儿
I just want a moment of your time.
我不是警♥察♥什么的
Oh, I'm not a cop or anything,
我是...我是讲故事的 事实上
I'm... I'm a storyteller, actually.
像你一样
Like you.
某种程度上
Sort of.
我能请你喝汽水吗
Can I buy you a soda?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我能请你吃汉堡和汽水吗
Can I buy you a soda and a burger?
所以 你是怎么进到车场的
So, how do you get into the train yard?
乘在两车之间
Ride between the cars.
他们从不检查 但你要两手抓紧
They never check, but you gotta hold on with two hands.
所以你做的事情花费大
So what you're doing is expensive.
又危险
And dangerous.
还可能被逮捕
And you could get arrested.
有比被逮捕更糟糕的事
Worse things than being arrested.
比如
Like what?
谁给你起的这个名字 诺娃-22
Who gave you the name Novo-22?
我自己 我喜欢它的发音
I did. I like the way it sounds.
是的 我喜欢是你只写这个 诺娃-22
Yeah, I like that it's all that you write, Novo-22.
它是个信息吗
Is it a message?
是的
Yeah.
给谁的
To whom?
人们
People.
我听起来可能很蠢
This will be the part where I sound really dumb,
但是 是什么信息
but, um, what is the message?
我在这儿
I'm here.
对极了
Right on.
嗨 我要去再买♥♥点儿迷迭香
Hi. I'm gonna run out and get some fresh rosemary,
因为今晚我们肯定会需要它
because we are definitely gonna want that tonight.
今晚 为了什么
Tonight? For what?
晚餐呀
For dinner.
你的猪排
Your pork chops.
我觉得 我的厨艺能让你大吃一惊
I think that I might actually impress you.
我今晚要去看尼克斯的比赛
Uh, I'm going to the Knicks game tonight.
好吧 我...
Okay, I...
我... 我以为我们已经聊过晚餐的事了
I... I thought that we had talked about dinner.
我不知道你今晚想一起吃饭
I didn't know you wanted to have dinner tonight.
我想
I did.
没... 没事
It's fi... It's fine.
好吧 我就是
It's fine. I'll just...
我该怎么...
how do I...
你懂的...
You know...
我该怎么进你的公♥寓♥
How do I get into your apartment?
辛迪 我们要谈一谈
Um, Cindy, we need to talk.
没事的 我会等到比赛结束的
You know, it's fine. Um, I'll just wait 'til the game is over.
我... 我不知道你怎么看待我们的关系
I... I don't know what you think about us,
但你已经结婚了
but you're married.
昨晚你带我回家了
You took me home last night.
因为我很担心你
Well, because I was worried about you.
我们今早还做了爱
We had sex this morning.
所以呢
Yeah.
那么... 所以 我们... 我们...
So... So, what... what...
我们是在干什么
What are we doing?
找乐子啊
Havin' fun.
我不知道
I don't know.
我从未和有夫之妇搞过
I've never done this with a married woman.
我在你眼里就是这样吗
Is that what I am to you?
我不是那种意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我告诉莱尼我已经和别人睡了
I told Lenny that I slept with someone else.
什么时候
When?
昨晚
Last night.
他知道是谁吗
Does he know who?
不知道
No.
我真希望你没这么做
I really wish you hadn't done that.
为了你自己
For your sake.
我自己
My sake.
你们之间有问题需要解决
You two got stuff you gotta work out.
昨晚 你对他太残忍♥了
You were pretty cruel to him last night,
也许是他活该
and maybe he deserved it.
我不知道 但是...
I don't know, but...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好吗
Am I okay?
我...
Am I...
我... 我还好吗
Am I... Am I okay?
你昨晚喝得太醉了
Yeah, you've been hittin' the bottle hard.
我...我没事
Mm, mm. I... I am okay.
我他妈相当好
I am pretty damn great.
我们从没讨论过更进一步的事
We never talked about moving forward.
我们从来没谈过任何长远的东西
I mean, we never talked about anything long term.
我从没想过我们需要去讨论
I never thought we had to.
-你结婚了 -结婚了 是的 你说过了 奈德
- You're married. - Married, yes, yes, you said that, Ned.
你不会想带着这个出去的
Hey, you're not gonna want to go out there with that.
过来
Come on.
该死
Oh, shit.
辛迪
Cindy.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表