剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
-太棒了 -这是去年三月的照片
- That's great. - This record's from last March.
-红丝♥袜♥组织[女权组织] -谢谢
- It's the, uh, Red Stockings. - Thanks.
为什么她们不♥穿♥红丝♥袜♥
Why aren't they wearing red stockings?
这张 上百位女性在格林威治村抗♥议♥
Here. Hundreds of women are down in Greenwich Village.
这可是大事件
It was a big deal.
不够震撼
Not very compelling.
还有其他的吗
What else have you got?
-集♥会♥的还是... -是的
- In terms of rallies or... - Yeah.
集♥会♥的 有暴♥力♥事件吗
Rallies. Any of 'em get violent?
没有女生打架 抱歉了兄弟
No cat fights. Sorry, man.
我们的读者已经见过静♥坐♥示♥威♥
It's just our readers have seen sit-ins,
喊话示♥威♥ 甚至睡觉示♥威♥ 很无聊
speak-ins, fucking sleep-ins. It's a yawn.
一个女人怎么样
How about one woman?
封面上只有一位女性 女权主义者
One woman on the cover, the feminist.
我有洛莉亚.斯泰纳姆[女权领袖]
I got Gloria Steinem.
贝蒂·傅瑞丹[女权主义者]
Betty Freidan.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
真丑
Woof.
杰梅恩·格瑞尔
Germaine Greer.
还有这位
And then that one.
我想要性感的婆娘
I want a gorgeous broad. Huh?
比垃圾场的狗还要坏的女人
One who's badder than a junk yard dog.
-有道理 -洛莉亚·斯泰纳姆不错啊
- Oh, yeah. - Gloria Steinem's not bad.
她真的是女权领袖吗
Is she the real leader of this thing?
-不好说 - 奈德 你有她们一起
- It's hard to tell. - Ned, do you have any pictures
洗澡的照片吗 我觉得这种不错啊
of them showering together? I'd like to see that.
我想要女性的概念
I want the idea of a woman.
我懂你 老大
Yeah, I hear you, boss.
女性的象征 你们懂的
The symbol of a woman. You know what I mean.
无名无颜
Nameless. Faceless.
不是某个女人 而是每个女人
Yeah. And not a woman, every woman.
这不是女人 这是服装假人[陈列衣服时的假人]
That's no woman. That's a mannequin.
当我走在街上时
You know, when I'm walking down the street,
我会停下去看性感的假人
I stop to check out a sexy mannequin.
沙克斯百货不会把杰梅恩·操蛋·格瑞尔
They don't put Germaine fucking Greer
放进橱窗 对吧
in the windows of Saks, do they?
奈德 搞三个样板出来
Ned, throw together three mock ups.
-我们从里面选 -遵命
- We'll go from there. - Will do.
老天
Oh, man.
我今晚睡不着了
I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.
看看这个
Look at this.
-女性化的错误 -我还以为我嘴上的是胡子
- The feminine mistake. - I thought I had a mustache.
是吧
right?
请你吃点甜的吗 女士
Buy you something sweet, young lady?
务必
Definitely.
我曾看到你踹这机器
You know, I saw you kick this thing once.
我没有
I did not.
你踢了 太他妈可爱了
You did, and it was goddamn adorable.
好吧 有时我真的想要我的零食
Well, sometimes I really want my treats.
从几个月前开始 我就和道格在一起了
I've been seeing Doug for the past few months.
他是个好男人
Rhodes is a good man.
我之前从没做过这种事
I've never done anything like this before.
-我没办法不想你 -我也不行
- I cannot stop thinking about you. - Me, neither.
费恩 我...
Finn, I...
抱歉 安吉...找你
I'm sorry. Uh, Angie is... is looking for you.
你...妻子打电♥话♥给你
Your... your wife is on the line.
-谢谢 辛迪 -没事
- Thank you, Cindy. - Mm-hm.
谢谢 帕蒂 非常感谢
Thanks, Patti. Thank you very much.
帕蒂
Patti.
我不懂这个凯瑟琳·威克森
Don't get this Cathlyn Wilkerson girl.
我试着去理解 但我...
I'm trying, but I just...
她曾是野营顾问 会拉小提琴
She was a camp counselor who played the violin.
对地下风暴成员来说
That's an unexpected feeder program
这真是出人意料
to the Weather Underground.
她很漂亮 高才生
She's pretty, a straight A student,
在斯沃特摩学院读政♥治♥
working on a Poli Sci degree at Swarthmore,
法国留学一学期
and did a semester abroad in France,
然后...她就...某天起床后
and then... she just... What? She just woke up one day,
决定要推♥翻♥政♥府♥
and decided she wants to overthrow a government?
开始做炸♥弹♥吗 我不...
Starts building bombs? I don't...
人怎么会突然变这么多
How does someone change like that?
也许她没有
Maybe she didn't.
也许每次她向国旗致敬
Maybe every time she saluted the flag,
她都觉得虚伪
she felt like she was lying.
好像她生存的地方并不代表她自己
Like the place she lived didn't represent who she was.
每当她坐在管弦乐队中
And every time she took her seat in the orchestra,
比起融入进去 她更想尖叫
instead of blending in, she wanted to scream out.
我觉得你刚形容的是个疯子
I think you just described insanity.
也许她觉得自己像个汽水瓶子...
Maybe she felt like a soda bottle...
不停地被这个世界摇晃着
that the world was just shaking and shaking.
某天瓶盖被冲掉了
And one day the cap comes off.
所以她并没有变
So she didn't evolve and change,
-她... -爆发了
- she... - Burst.
拿到想要的了吗
Did you get what you need?
是的 谢了
Yeah. Good, thanks.
一起吃顿盛大的周日早餐吧
Let's have a big Sunday breakfast.
菠菜水煮蛋
Eggs Florentine.
行啊
sure.Yes.
亲爱的 你昨晚又晚睡了
You came to bed so late last night again, my love.
咱们出门吧
Let's go out.
佳肴咖啡厅 孩子们吃薄饼 我们喝点巴克泡腾酒
Cafe Viand. Pancakes for the kids, mimosas for us.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
我是伍德豪斯
Woodhouse here.
我是麦克法登
McFadden here.
老天 威克 你过得怎么样
Jesus, Wick, how the hell are you?
我周日早上打你电♥话♥
Well, I'm talkin' to you on a Sunday morning,
肯定是还有好转的余地
so things could probably be better.
你打给我的 你这疯子
You called me, you cranky son of a bitch.
是的 因为你杂♥志♥社出事了
Yeah, because something's going on in your magazine.
"每周新闻"有麻烦了
"News of the Week" Is in trouble.
我更想和你面对面
And I'd rather have this conversation
谈这事
face to face.
你今晚有20分钟空闲吗
You got 20 minutes tonight?
7点半 雷吉那见
Reggie's 7:30 sound good?
好
Yeah.
行啊
Sounds good.
他要干嘛
What does he want?
要回工作吧 我猜
His job back, I'm guessing.
那傻♥逼♥刚去"时代杂♥志♥"3个月
Son of a bitch puts in three months at "Time Magazine,"
就爬着想回来
and he's already crawling back.
必然的
It was inevitable.
女儿们 起床了
Well. Girls, get up!
我们出门吃早餐
We're going out for breakfast.
我感激大家周日早上还来这儿
I appreciate everyone coming out on a Sunday morning.
我需要你们之一在明天的新闻发布会讲话
I need one of you to speak at the press conference tomorrow.
不是你讲话吗
aren't you gonna speak?
我会解释法律程序
I'll explain the legal process,
但你们之一得讲述你们的故事
but one of you needs to tell your story.
你们在做什么 和为什么要做
What you're doing and why.
帕蒂 明显该由你上
Well, Patti, aren't you the obvious one?
好吧
Oh, yeah.
简
Jane.
我希望你做
I want you to do it.
没错 简
Yes. Jane.
你会做得很棒的
You would be great.
好 我会做的
All right. I'll do it.
我会讲述自己的故事
So, I make it personal.
你的发言代表着美国所有女人
You're speaking for every woman in America.
简刚拿到了她第一个合法的写作任务
Jane just got her first legitimate writing assignment.
现在是冲刺阶段
We're in the home stretch.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表