剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
他妈的中♥央♥高地什么时候成报道地了
Since when is Central fucking Highlands a dateline?
用最近的城市 我们不做区域新闻
Get the nearest city. We don't do regions.
还有 让威克看一下
And run it by Wick.
-好的 -告诉他你给我看过
- Okay. - Tell him you showed me.
塔莉亚让我提醒你
Talia wanted me to remind you
今晚有莉迪亚的生日晚餐
about Lydia's birthday dinner tonight.
糟了
Christ.
我离编后话还远着呢
I'm nowhere near the editor's page.
我不能指望你出去给一个13岁小女孩
I don't suppose you could run out and grab
买♥♥生日礼物吧
a birthday gift for a 13 year old girl?
塔莉亚已经订了
Talia already called in a
蒂芙尼的首饰盒 我已经拿了
jewelry box from Tiffany's. I picked it up.
缘分餐厅上餐很快的
They move people through dinner service quickly at Serendipity.
你顶多离开90分钟
You'll be off the clock for 90 minutes tops.
90分钟里能发生很多事 安吉 还有其他事吗
A lot can happen here in 90 minutes, Ange. Anything else?
不如你开始用全名称呼我吧
How about you start calling me by my full name?
不要 那太花时间了
Nope. That'd take too long.
简 简 我拿到了
Jane. Jane. I got it.
我套话成功了
My lead panned out.
和音歌♥手看到了一切
The back up singer saw everything,
只有一个小问题
and there's just one hitch.
-是什么 -消息出处匿名
- What is it? - Not for attribution.
好吧 那她对我们没用
Oh, well, then she's no use to us.
-简 -别
- Jane. - No, don't.
我昨天给警♥察♥打电♥话♥打到半夜
I was here late last night doing cop calls.
-我也在 -哪里
- I was here, too. - Where?
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
因为我在等一个超大消息 为了你
Because I was waiting on a gigantic lead for you,
如果你安静听我说 你会感激我的
and if you would just listen to what I got, you would thank me.
别在这
Just not here.
好吧 别用吼的
Okay, now without yelling at me,
告诉我 她说了什么
tell me what she said.
警♥察♥以为是嬉皮士们
The police blame the hippies,
但她说是当保安的
but she blamed the Hell's Angels
地狱天使们的责任
that were hired as security.
有个人带了刀 简
One of the gang members had a knife, Jane.
是他们引发了骚乱 不是粉丝们
They started the riot, not the fans.
所以他们有见不得人的事
So they're hiding something.
操了
Shit.
这真是好消息
That's good.
我知道
I know.
当时有30万人在场
There were 300,000 people there,
却没有任何执法人员
but no law enforcement presence whatsoever.
帕蒂说 阿♥拉♥米达郡官方给不出
Patti says Alameda County can't produce
派去现场的警♥察♥名字 一个都没有
the name of even one deputy assigned to the festival.
怎么了
What?
你拿到独家新闻后真的好可爱
You're pretty cute when you've got a scoop.
继续说
Tell me more.
地狱天使被招来当保安
The Hell's Angels were hired as security.
用啤酒当工钱 山姆
They were paid in beer, Sam.
但他们却恶化问题而不是去控制问题
But they escalated things instead of controlling them.
这是给我的吗
Is that for me?
这是我们目前的所有资料
It's what we've got so far.
真是劲爆
Oh, yeah, this is good.
我还需要警♥察♥方面关于骚乱细节的
I also need the official story from the cops
-官方说法 -我已经拿到了
- on details of the riot. - You know I've got that.
很好 因为我们还需要一些资料
Good, because we're gonna need something else
以防威克不让我用匿名和音歌♥手的说辞
in case Wick won't let me use your back up singer off the record.
他和部门经理的会议还有半小时结束
He's meeting with the department heads for another half hour.
在那之前着手后备故事
Work on the plan B version of the story until then,
然后我们一起去找他
and then you and I go and talk to him.
-好的 -等下
- Okay, great. - Wait, hey.
别急
Not so fast.
费恩邀我吃午餐
So, Finn wants to have lunch with me.
他想让我着手调查方面
He wants to talk about putting me on the investigative beat.
真的吗 那太棒了
He does? That's great.
当然是真的 我连续四次头条新闻
Yeah, well, four covers in a row? Of course he does.
我好为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
在我看来
As far as I can tell,
我俩在这城市里将会所向披靡
you and I are kicking everybody else's ass in the city.
好吧 这谁的歌♥
All right, who is this?
这是...
Oh, it's, um...
铁蝴蝶
It's Iron Butterfly.
铁蝴蝶
Iron Butterfly.
这首歌♥会占据你的大脑
The song will haunt you
因为你对音乐的品味很好
because you have such a good ear for music.
我有吗
Do I?
某天早上我听到你唱奥蒂斯·雷丁[美国灵魂歌♥手]
I heard you singing Otis Redding the other morning.
雷丁独具一格
Well, Redding is in a class by himself.
他是真正的独一无二
He's a true original.
而这些人 这些铁蝴蝶们
Now these guys, these Iron Butterflies,
我可能得花点时间适应
I may need some time getting used to them.
你得先嗨起来
You should really get high first.
然后你会爱上他们
Then you'll really dig it.
我三十多岁了 过了抽大♥麻♥的年龄
Well, I'm over 30. I'm too old to try pot.
活到老嗨到老
Oh, no. No one's too old to smoke out.
很高兴知道这点
That's good to know.
帕蒂 问个问题
Patti, help me out.
地狱天使是怎么当上保安的
Why were the Hell's Angels hired for security?
因为没人相信警♥察♥
Because nobody trusts the police.
为什么
Why?
因为他们会逮捕抽大♥麻♥的人
Because they would arrest you for smoking marijuana.
自从警♥察♥殴打芝加哥那群小孩后
And ever since the cops beat up those kids in Chicago,
所有人都觉得警♥察♥是渣滓
everyone thinks they're pigs.
因此乐队认为雇用一群亡命的摩托帮更安全
So the bands felt safer hiring an outlaw motorcycle gang.
没错
Yeah.
地狱天使抽大♥麻♥ 爱聚会
The Hell's Angels smoke pot and like to party.
他们当时在肯·克西的迷幻之旅中[大♥麻♥的梦幻之旅]
They were at Ken Kesey's acid trips.
所以呢
So?
所以他们对那些聚会一见如故
So they bonded at those parties.
有种归属感
There was a kinship.
是啊 但是吸毒不一定意味着
Yeah, but doing drugs doesn't necessarily mean
信仰和平与爱
you believe in peace and love.
不啊 是等价的
Well, yes, it does.
我的意思是 它过去是
I mean it... did.
它应该意味着
It was supposed to.
我猜是阿尔塔蒙特[美国民谣歌♥手 反对毒品]改变了这个观点
I guess Altamont changed that.
是啊
Yeah.
我要去写我的编后语了
I'm going to write my editor's page.
好吧 这些文学作品
Well, these culture stories,
它们太不严格了 不符合新闻标准
they're not permission to get lax on journalistic standards.
我们需要全名
We need full names.
不得不说您的决定在我意料之内
Can't say I'm surprised at your decision.
失望 但是意料之内
Bummed out, but not surprised.
但帕蒂说她的线人仍...
But Patti said her source is still...
帕蒂吗 她和这新闻有什么关系
Patti? What does Patti have to do with this?
-帕蒂听... -帕蒂找到的线人
- Patti sounded... - Patti found the source.
好吧
All right.
罗森伯格先生 我希望你没有太过失望
Mr. Rosenberg, I hope you're not too bummed out
以至于写不出有真实来源
to write an airtight story for us,
授权 或民选官员的严密故事
with real sources, authorities,or elected officials.
然后我们再看这新闻能否
And then we'll see if the story merits
登上杂♥志♥封面
the cover of the magazine.
-好吗 -没问题 威克
- All right? - You got it, Wick.
这位年轻的女士
Young lady.
你能帮我拿杯咖啡吗
Could you get me a cup of coffee?
当然 黑咖啡 两份糖 对吗
Absolutely. Black, two sugars?
-是的 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
威克才是蓄意妨碍这个新闻的人
Wick is the one trying to sabotage this
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表