剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
帕蒂 我不想和你争论
Patti, I'm not gonna argue with you.
我没在争 我是在问你
I'm not arguing. I'm just asking.
我没写偏向任何东西的文章
I'm not writing a pro-anything article.
双方都有暴♥力♥行为
There's violence on both sides.
我不会忽略掉
I'm not going to ignore it.
所以葬礼是几点
So what time is the funeral?
今晚6点 普罗斯佩克特小镇[位于纽约]附近
Tonight at 6, near Prospect.
罗兹 你今晚去参加葬礼吗
Rhodes, you're going to a funeral tonight?
恩 有事吗
Yeah. You need something to do?
我没记错的话 周六是出版日
Last time I checked, we publish on a Saturday.
你打算带个打字机到殡仪馆吗
Are you planning on bringing a typewriter to the funeral parlor?
我们不用今晚交任务
We're not publishing tonight.
费恩给我们宽限了截稿期
Finn gave us some leeway on our deadline.
宽限 那是什么东西
Leeway? What's that mean?
不好意思 这听上去像是个调查报道
I'm sorry, that sounds like an investigative piece.
有吗 道格 你觉得
Really? Doug, does that sound
听上去像调查报道吗
like an investigative piece to you?
还真没想过 帕蒂
You know, I hadn't thought of it, Patti,
好像是有点像
but it kind of does.
可那是山姆的任务
But that's Sam's assignment.
对哦
Right.
你进展如何
How's that coming along?
你懂吧 进展中的报道得优先处理
You know, an ongoing story is a privilege.
不是你没法按时交稿时
It's not something that you, uh, back into
拿来挡箭的备胎
when you can't close on deadline.
全体记者
Reporters!
来我办公室
In my office.
在接下来的几个小时里
We may need an alternative
我们可能需要为中刊做备选文章
for the feature well in the next few hours.
我还以为皮尔斯报告是重中之重
I thought the Peers report was our centerpiece.
曾经是 不过那条新闻可能做不成了
It was, but that story might not make it.
所以我把大家召集过来
So I want to go around here
看看谁那还有
and see which story you might have
可以进一步挖掘的新闻
that we can slot in.
为什么费恩取消了自己的报道
Why would Finn ix-nay his own story?
没人要取消报道
Nobody is ix-naying anything.
我只想准备周全
I'm preparing a contingency
以防这条新闻在最后一刻打了水漂
in case this story unravels at the eleventh hour.
那费恩知道你着手备选文章了吗
Does Finn know that you're preparing a contingency?
他在飞机上 现在我说了算
He's on an airplane. I am in charge.
我他妈就是要保证
And I'm gonna make damn sure
这家杂♥志♥社的优秀声誉不被玷污
that this magazine lives up to its sterling reputation.
好了 有头绪吗
All right, who's got something?
天呐 你觉得谁被开了
Jeez, you think somebody's fired?
如果威克要开了哪个记者
If Wick was letting a reporter go,
不会把所有人都叫进去
he wouldn't call them all in.
-除非他们都被炒了 -别逗了
- Unless they're all fired. - Don't be ridiculous.
这事在注册报[英国科技新闻报]发生过
That happened at The Register.
除了排版员和在服丧的人
They fired everyone but the typesetter
所有人都被开了
and the guy on Obits.
但隔天又都被召回了
But they hired them all back the next day.
安吉 上面出什么事了
Angie, what's going on up there?
各回各位 你们的拍档会告诉你们的
All hands on deck. I'm sure your reporters will fill you in.
安吉
Angie.
威克正在选美莱村屠♥杀♥报道的替补
Wick is working on a back-up for the Songmy story.
他让我准备好 这周内德有的所有素材
He wants me to get everything Ned has for the week.
为什么 费恩的新闻很棒啊
Why? Finn's story was brilliant.
威克认为它站不住脚
Wick doesn't think it'll hold water.
我懂 等费恩一下飞机
I know. But once Finn lands,
一切就能明晰了
this will all get sorted out.
现在暂时是双倍任务
Looks like for now it's double duty.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
注解
Captions?
这简直是耻辱
This is scandalous.
注解是辛迪·雷斯顿的活
Captions are Cindy Reston's job.
显然威克需要她做更多的工作
Evidently Wick needs more than she can handle.
你不能让杂♥志♥社的明星记者
You don't take the magazine's star reporter
来做注解吧
and assign him captions.
所以我需要你来做啊
Which is why I need you to do it.
威克让道格继续线索调查
Wick's letting Doug follow his investigative track
亚当和雷夫各自准备中刊文章
while Adam and Ralph prep their features.
真不错
That's generous.
道格有个把月没有封面报道了
Doug hasn't had a cover in months.
是啊 我需要马上开始
Yeah, well, it means I really need
退伍军人的报道了
to get my vets piece up and running.
好的 我给退伍军人联会打电♥话♥
Okay. Well, I'll call the VA,
和他们的新♥闻♥办♥公室沟通下
and I'll have something set up with their press office.
其实 这次我要和娜奥米合作
Actually, I'm going to work with Naomi on this one.
雷夫的娜奥米
Ralph's Naomi?
她丈夫在岘港[越南中部]
She's got a husband in Da Nang.
或许她有些内部消息
She might have some insight.
你说过越南你没有熟人 对吧
And you said you don't know anyone in Vietnam, right?
-但我可以... -你做注解
- But I could... - Hey, captions.
特里 旅行的升级版是哪个词
Terry, what's a five-dollar word for trip or journey?
...横渡
Uh...traverse?
名词 不要动词
A noun, not a verb.
-像"我们出发去..." -去干吗
- Like "We set out on a..." - On a what?
旅居如何
How about a sojourn?
太道貌岸然了
Too sanctimonious.
跋涉
Odyssey.
冒险 朝圣 游历
Venture, pilgrimage, peregrination.
虽然游历的逼格太高了
Although peregrination is a ten-dollar word.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
我不知道为何我会以为这次会不一样
I don't know why I imagined this would be different.
什么不一样
What would be different?
你说是假期 那可是你说的
You said vacation. That's what you said.
-塔莉亚... -可现在...
- Talia... - And now...
他们给杂♥志♥社这些机票
They give the magazine these tickets
是为了上杂♥志♥
in exchange for a story.
这就是所谓的等价交换
That's how quid pro quo works.
还有谢谢你
And thank you.
"朝圣"这个词很贴切
"Pilgrimage" Was the word.
这不是我让你写的
This is not what I told you to write.
这就是按照你的要求写的
This is exactly what you told me to write.
就算我说过 那也不是我本意
Well, if it's what I told you, I didn't mean it.
走 走 拜托
Go, go, go. Come on.
薇薇安
Vivian, hi.
怎么
Yes?
你的米兰银行爆♥炸♥案报道
Your article on the Milan Bank Bombing.
我很喜欢
I really dug it.
谢谢 但我得...
Well. Thanks. But I just got...
"就好像朱庇特自己
"It's as if Jupiter himself
将他那雷鸣般的判断力凌驾在丰塔纳广场一样"
cast his thunderous judgment upon the Piazza Fontana."
我猜 这不是JP写的
I'm just guessing that JP didn't write that.
那人是只黑猩猩
The man's a bonobo.
有时 他会在自己的稿上标注"在这加个隐喻"
Sometimes he writes "Insert metaphor here" In his copy.
我挺想在某处加个隐喻
I'd like to insert a metaphor somewhere.
听着
Wow. Listen,
下班后 我和一些姑娘们要去参加聚会
some of the girls and I are getting together after work
就是发泄下
just to blow off some steam.
在麦迪逊一个叫做
It's at that place on Madison,
女性商店的地方
the Women's Commerce Shop?
是那个小工艺品店吗
That little craft store?
是的 那家的三明治超好吃
Yeah, they have really good sandwiches.
男人从不去那 是个聊八卦的好地方
And the guys never go there, so it's a good place to talk
如果你喜欢三明治 并且想远离JP的话
if you like sandwiches and you want to get away from JP.
好啊
Sure.
薇薇安
Hey, Vivian.
别告诉别人 好吗
don't mention this to anyone, okay?
你试想下 我正看着一群
You have to imagine I'm looking at a bunch of people
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表