剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
有着健美胸肌的人 眼到之处全是香汗淋漓的胸肌
with sweaty chests. All I see are sweaty chests.
在我的正前方就是威利斯·里德[NBA球星]
And right in front of me is Willis Reed.
他正聊天 和朋友们谈笑风生
So he's just talking. He's jawing with his buddies,
而我没注意到
and what I didn't realize
他女朋友就在我身后
is that his girlfriend was right behind me,
所以他眼前一亮
so his eyes light up.
他打开了怀抱 我... 钻了进去
He puts out his arms, and I just...I go right in.
你不会抱了威利斯·里德吧[美国篮球运动员]
You did not hug Willis Reed.
我抱了 我当时完全搞错了情况
I did. I completely misread the situation.
好吧 快告诉我
Okay, well, you need to tell me
威利斯·里德身上是什么味道
what does Willis Reed smell like.
谁是威利斯·里德
Who's Willis Reed?
三届全明星球员啊
A three-time All-Star.
尼克斯队的中锋
The center for the Knicks.
那尼克斯队的中锋
Oh. And how does the center for the Knicks relate
跟"青年何时归"有什么关系
to "When Our Boys Come Home"?
这篇报道有点卡住了
Well, we sort of hit a standstill on the story.
卡住了
A standstill.
我丈夫还要八个月才能回来
My husband won't be back for eight months.
真高兴没看到你因此伤心欲绝
I'm glad to see you're not too broken up about it.
要我现在打给退伍军人联会吗
Would you like me to call the VA now?
不用 我不想采访军队选出来的人
No. I don't want anyone hand-picked by the military.
好吧 那能看看我做的注解吗
Okay. Could you review some of my captions?
行 我等下就看
Sure. I'll swing by in a minute.
20分钟后我和我母亲约了吃午饭
I'm actually meeting my mother for lunch in 20 minutes.
显然 我们得赶紧看这些注解了
Well, then, clearly we need to expedite these captions.
好吧 我看看你做得怎么样了
Okay. Let me see where you stand.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
他很心烦而已
He's frustrated. That's all.
费恩否了他提议的所有调查报道
Finn rejected all of his proposals for the investigative piece
给他分了个可有可无的任务
and then gave him a nothing assignment.
你看 "青年何时归"
I mean, "When Our Boys Come Home"?
这是个想法 根本不算报道
That's an idea. It's not a story.
我们应该不认识什么越南老兵吧
We don't know any Vietnam veterans, do we?
我真希望你父亲给你介绍的杂♥志♥社
I wish your father had gotten you a job
没这么多犹太人
at a less Jewish magazine.
我知道 你觉得编辑部充满活力
I know you find the newsroom dynamic.
妈妈 每周新闻的编辑没有一个是犹太人
Mommy, none of the editors at News of the Week are Jewish,
只有几个记者是
and only a few of the reporters are.
你的记者就是
Yours is.
无论如何...
Anyway...
我顺路去了药房♥
I stopped by the pharmacy,
辛普森医生给我多开了一副懊百错[体重控制药物]
and Dr. Simpson gave me an extra prescription of Obetrol.
他说比你的阿米雷司[降低食欲药物]效果更好
He says it is better than your Aminorex, stronger.
饭前半小时吃一粒
You take a pill a half an hour before meals,
可以抑制食欲
and it'll curb your appetite.
真的很抱歉 我得走了
You know, I'm really sorry. I have to run.
今天要交稿
It's deadline day,
我得回办公室了
and I should get back to the office.
谢谢你陪我吃午饭 妈妈
Thank you for lunch, Mommy.
向爸爸问好
Give Daddy my best.
辛迪 你好 有什么事吗
Cindy. Hi. Do you need something?
是的 我...
Yeah, I...
你看了新一♥期♥的妇女家庭杂♥志♥吗
Have you read the new Ladies' Home Journal?
上面有一篇超棒的皇家奶油鸡的菜谱
There's a terrific Chicken à la King recipe.
皇家奶油鸡
Chicken à la King?
贝弗莉 你一定猜不到秘诀是什么
Beverly, you will never guess what the secret is.
西班牙甜椒
Pimento peppers.
就是他们塞在橄榄里的东西
It's the same thing that they stuff in olives.
谢了 我会去看的
Thanks, I'll check it out.
我可以拿进来给你...
I can bring it in for you...
老实说 我现在忙死了
To tell you the truth, I'm swamped right now.
我要写丹尼斯的专栏 还要做注解
I've got Dennis' regular columns plus the captions.
我觉得这不公平
I think it's unfair
即使女性做了很多事
that the boys here get all the credit,
可被赏识的总是男人
even though the girls do lots of work.
因为 报道是他们写的
Well, they write the articles.
是啊 我知道 我知道 但...
Yeah, I know, I know, but...
有时候我觉得
sometimes I think
说不定我们也能写得一样好
that we could probably write them just as well.
我看过你的一些文章
You know, I've seen some of your files,
它们和成品一样好
and they are as good as the final copy.
你为什么要看我的文章
Why are you looking at my files?
我不...
I don't...
我不记得我看了什么
I don't remember what I saw
也不记得为什么看了
or why I saw it.
我只是想夸夸你
I was just trying to give you a compliment.
我认为你做得很棒
I think that you are good at your job.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Any time.
撑下伞好吗
Will you hold this?
我把钱包拿出来
Get my wallet out.
我们先去梅费尔[伦敦的上流住♥宅♥区]的办公室
We're heading first to my office in Mayfair,
你在那等等 然后再去海德公园酒店
where you'll wait, then off to the Hyde Park Hotel.
够不够
Will that be enough?
这都够你到米尔顿凯恩斯[英格兰中部小镇]
Hell, this'll get you to Milton Keynes
-跑一个来回了 -那不错
- and back if you like. - Good.
费恩 我想直接去酒店
Finn, I would like to go directly to the hotel.
去办公室很快的
A quick stop at the bureau,
打个招呼 看看初版杂♥志♥
say some hellos, proof the galley.
我想直接去酒店
I would like to go directly to the hotel.
阿利斯泰尔想见你
Alistair wants to see you.
他总是问起你和女儿们
He always asks about you and the girls.
我们直接去梅费尔
We're heading straight to Mayfair.
他问起我们只是出于礼貌 费恩
He asks about us to be polite, Finn.
-塔莉亚... -阿利斯泰尔只是个同事
- Talia... - Alistair is a colleague.
就因为他有礼貌 不代表我想去那
And just because he has good manners doesn't mean
坐在办公室跟他闲聊好几个小时
I want to sit in an office for hours making small talk.
-我没说过要几小时 -别碰我
- I never said hours. - Don't.
都装好了 能走了吗
Well, we're all loaded up then?
等我们一下好吗
Will you give us a minute, please?
我跑进去 把报道放下就跑出来
I'll run in, drop off the story, run out.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
然后五分钟变十分钟 十分钟变二十分钟...
Five becomes ten, ten becomes twenty...
好了 别演了
Okay, enough with the histrionics.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我现在明白了
Now I see.
明白什么
You see what?
为什么丽贝卡会离开你
Why Rebecca left you.
你想在这解决问题吗
Do you want to resolve this here?
在雨里
In the rain?
在他妈的希思罗机场的路边上
On the sidewalk of Heathrow fucking Airport?
上车
Get in the cab.
塔莉亚 请你上车
Talia, please get in the cab.
塔莉亚
Talia.
亲爱的 看着我
Honey, look at me.
我手下有几百号♥员工
I have hundreds of employees
跨越五大洲的多个城市
in dozens of cities across five continents
我们都不知道新闻什么时候会...
we never know when the news is going...
我知道你要说什么
I know this speech.
"新闻不会停"
"The news never stops."
我知道
I know it.
我不会辞职的
I'm not going to quit.
在你眼里就只有两种选择
You only hear two things:
拼命工作 或完全休息
work hard or don't work at all.
但生活不是只有这两样
But it's not binary.
我从没要你辞职
I will never ask you to quit.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我希望你在这的时候就好好陪我
That when you're here, you're here with me.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表