剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
这次加班是要到深夜还是凌晨呢
Is this going to be a late night or an early morning?
虽然我很想
As much as I would love
和你一起加夜班...
to have a late night with you...
并且我会...
and I would...
我能明天早点过来吗
can I come in early tomorrow morning?
因为我想赶下午5点的公交回家
Because I'd like to catch the 5 p.M. Bus home.
当然可以
Sure. Good.
好 去吧
Yes. Go.
我要跟玛丽贝思讲讲道理
I'm gonna talk some sense into Marybeth.
怎么
What?
或者你可以单纯祝福她
Or you could give her a blessing.
我做不到 因为那太假了
Actually, I can't because that would be phony.
那 务必 告诉她怎么去过自己的生活
Then, by all means, tell her how to live her life.
这正是刚订婚的人
That's exactly what somebody wants to hear
想听的建议
the day after they get engaged.
我没问你的意见
I didn't ask for your advice.
如果山姆找我 告诉他我马上到
If Sam calls, tell him I'm on my way.
好的
Okay.
是的 不 现在
Yeah. No. Right now,
我没兴趣知道调查局在调查谁
I'm less interested in who the Bureau is investigating.
我想知道你们是怎么
I want to know how you guys
为了为所欲为
are circumventing the Freedom of Information Act
规避信息自♥由♥法
so you can do whatever the hell you want.
费恩
Finn?
到处都找不到你
I couldn't find you.
我就站在编辑室正中间的玻璃室内
I'm standing in a fishbowl in the middle of a newsroom
外面都是专业的观察员
surrounded by professional observers.
睁大眼睛 安吉
Open your eyes, Angie.
塔莉娅做了晚饭
Talia's cooking tonight.
我跟她保证 我会让你回家吃饭
I promised I'd have you home in time for dinner.
听着真是贴心
That sounds just lovely.
我向她保证了
I gave her my word.
你在暗示 你的承诺比我的更靠谱吗
Are you insinuating your word means more than mine?
女儿们很想见你
The girls can't wait to see you.
我也等不及见他们
I can't wait to see them.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
费恩 联邦调查局的故事比我想的还劲爆
Finn. This FBI story's hotter than I thought.
蒙娜丽莎的微笑 你在想什么
That Mona Lisa smile. I mean, what are you thinking?
我还有28个注解要写
That I have 28 more captions to write.
注解终结
Captions-snaptions.
你到底在想什么
What are you really thinking?
我在想昨晚我是怎么
I was thinking about how I hung out
和一群潮妹出去玩儿的
with a bunch of groovy women last night.
你肯定和她们很合得来
You must have fit right in.
你能向左边转一下吗
Can you turn a little to your left?
再转点
A little more?
别动
Hold on one sec.
完美
Perfect.
我来这儿还不到一周
I've been here less than a week,
已经厌烦这种评选了
and I'm already sick of the selection.
幸好 我才刚来
Luckily, I'm not there yet.
你的简报怎么样了
How's your story?
它...
It's, uh...
很有开创性
pretty groundbreaking.
鲍勃·迪伦给他的孩子起名雅克布
Bob Dylan is naming his son Jakob
克制的克
but with a K.
克克布
Kacob.
不是 是雅 克 布
No. Uh, J-A-K-O-B.
这个好点儿
Ah. That's better.
来个有"克"字的巧克力派吗
Want a Mallo Cup with a C?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你能帮我打几个电♥话♥吗
Could you make some calls for me?
乐意效劳
I'd be happy to.
你好
Hello.
你好呀 洋娃娃
Hiya, doll.
我希望你能帮我个忙
I'm hoping you can help me.
我得送点东西到主席办公室
I need to deliver something to the Chairman's office.
除非你有预约
Unless you have an appointment,
否则你只能把东西放在这儿
you'll have to leave the item here.
等下一个通讯员送上去
We'll send it up with the next courier.
他什么时候上去
When does he go up?
大概一个小时之后
In the next hour or so.
判断力是非常重要的
Discretion is of the utmost import.
我绝不想因为没预约
I would never want to put the Chairman
而让主席处于妥协的位置
in a compromising position by making an appointment.
我想在今晚他夫人来看他之前
I need to return something to him
把东西还给他
before his wife visits him here later this evening.
山姆
Sam!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我什么都想不起来...
I couldn't remember anything that...
我和他一起的
Hi, I'm with him.
你是山姆·罗森伯格吗
Sam Rosenberg?
是的 主席先生
Yes, sir. Chairman.
你的秘书可以记笔记
Your secretary can take notes.
但不能用磁带录音机
No tape recorder.
-她... -好的
- She... - Of course.
你先吧
After you.
我的编辑费恩·伍德豪斯说你们交情很好
My editor Finn Woodhouse said you two go way back.
并没有 他搞错了
We don't. He was mistaken.
我记得他说过...
I thought he said...
不提了 没什么
Never mind, never mind.
他们没骗我
They weren't lying.
来这就像看牙医
Being here is like coming to the dentist.
我们之中谁是病人
Who's the patient?
我感觉这次开场不太对
I feel like maybe we got off on the wrong foot.
再给我一次机会
A Mulligan?
首先 您打算怎么度过
For starters, how are you going spend
工作结束后的头几天呢
your first few days off the clock?
有家庭计划吗
Any family plans?
我妻子正计划去海边度假
My wife is planning a vacation to the beach.
她说死也要让我放松一下
She claims she can get me to unwind even if it kills her.
您的孩子们一定很激动
Your children must be thrilled
能和您一起享受休闲时光
to get some down time with you.
我觉得是的
I think that they are.
但我想 妻子和孩子们都知道
But I think my wife and children know
我的首要任务是什么
where my priorities were.
说到这 就来谈谈金子吧
Which brings us to gold.
通货膨胀率快到百分之六
Inflation is almost 6%.
金本位制已经不起作用了
The gold standard isn't working anymore.
不管何时 美元都会一直和黄金挂钩
The dollar remains and will remain convertible into gold.
您真的相信
Do you really believe
一个庞大且现代化的经济体
that a big, modern economy like ours
应该依赖于...
should depend on...
金闪闪的石头吗
a shiny yellow rock?
人们对美元的信心
People's faith in the dollar
基于它兑换黄金的能力
is based on their ability to turn it into gold.
从古希腊开始就是如此
It's been that way since ancient Greece.
那时候阿波罗还是太阳神
When Apollo controlled the sun.
听起来很不可思议
Sounds like magical thinking.
迷信带给我们安全感
Superstitions make us feel safe.
这对经济有好处
That's good for the economy.
芬恩肯定高兴死了
Finn is going to flip out!
听听这个
How's this?
马丁承认对政♥府♥有所疑问
Martin admitted he has doubts about the office
并表示迷信有时...
and said superstitions sometimes inform...
"迷信带给我们安全感
"Superstitions make us feel safe,
这对经济有好处" 这是他的原话
and that's good for the economy." That's what he said.
我得给费恩打个电♥话♥
I gotta call Finn.
进来啊
Get in here.
山姆
Sam.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表