剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
这不合法吧
That's illegal, isn't it?
擅自开启 伪造信件
It's illegal to open it or forge it,
或用此要挟别人才是违法的
or blackmail people with it.
我们只是去送信
We're just gonna deliver it,
跟当地居民聊聊 或许能挖点料
talk to some folks, maybe get a story.
好吧
Okay.
但要是我们被抓到 就你来背黑锅
But if we get caught, you're taking the rap.
那你会到监狱来看我吧
Well, you'll still visit me in the slammer, right?
你走运的话
If you're lucky.
什么叫你找不到她
What do you mean, you can't find her?
我来了
Hi. I'm here.
给你带了个三明治
I brought you a sandwich.
还有文森特·帕加尼诺中士的部队记录
And I brought you the military records of Sergeant Vincent Paganino.
查到什么了
What'd you find?
他是个真正的战地英雄
He's a bona fide war hero.
来这儿
Come here.
说吧
Tell me.
他因为在瓜达康纳尔岛的英勇行为被授予海军十字勋章
He won the Navy Cross for heroism, Guadalcanal.
瓜达康纳尔岛战役是第二次世界大战期间以美国为首的盟军对日本发动的战役
我去 他真是个谦虚过头了
I'll be damned. He's a humble son of a bitch.
他袭击了敌方的火炮发射地
He saved his entire unit
救了整个部队
by storming the enemy gun position.
这会是你要找的人吗
Does that sound like your guy?
他确实领导了罢♥工♥
He did lead the walk out.
他甚至不是工会官员 只是个唱对台戏的
He's not even a union official, he's just rank and file.
这个人在选举前站出来 说出他的想法
The guy stood up and spoke his mind before the vote,
之后所有人都说 "说到点子上了"
and everybody said, "Right on."
突然间 他们有了新领袖
All of a sudden, they had a new leader.
他在那儿
There he is.
他看起来好普通
He looks so regular.
你怎么看人们愿意跟随
What do you think it is about a guy like Vinnie
像维尼这样的人
that makes people want to follow him?
他们经历着同样的事
They relate to him.
他是他们的一份子
He's one of their own.
新年那天我去了切尔西
You know, I came to the Chelsea on New Year's.
真的吗
Really?
那个地方真疯狂
That place was nuts.
对 是啊
Yeah, it was.
我去找你了
I looked for you.
真希望你找到我
I wish you'd found me.
我也是
Me, too.
你好
Hello.
...嗨
... hi.
你好
Hello.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我就是...
Um... ac... You know, I was just...
我来这儿就是...
I was actually just here to...
来打听打听
try to eavesdrop.
你知道的 因为封面
Um, you know, because of the cover.
每个...下面的每个人...
Every... everyone downstairs is...
都急于知道它是不是换了
is just dying to know if it's changing.
好吧 我觉得费恩还没决定好
All right, uh, I don't think Finn's decided yet.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Well, thank you.
这是约翰逊
Here we have the Johnson family
在枫叶台的家
of Maple Terrace.
他有一份水电费帐单
He's got a utility bill,
一份扶轮社[增进职业交流的社会团体]的通知
a notice from the rotary club.
还有一封从得梅因来的弗吉尼亚·约翰逊的贺卡
And a card from Virginia Johnson in Des Moines.
金妮·约翰逊 听起来像个荡♥妇♥
Ooh, Ginny Johnson. Sounds like a goer.
山姆
Sam.
-什么事 -你好
- Yes? - Hi.
我是简·霍兰德 这是山姆·罗森伯格
I'm Jane Hollander and this is Sam Rosenberg,
我们在"每周新闻"杂♥志♥工作
and we work at "News of the Week," The magazine.
我们没有买♥♥这份杂♥志♥
Oh, uh, we don't get that magazine.
那你一定错过了很多
Oh, well, then you're missing out.
我们在写一篇关于邮局罢♥工♥的报道
We're writing a little story on the postal strike,
所以我们从邮局带来了你的信件
so we brought you your mail from the post office.
太感谢了
Oh, thank you so much.
还有其他的吗
Was there anything else?
里面没有你想要的吗
Something you were expecting didn't come?
我父亲的退休金支票
My dad's pension check.
通常是周四或周五到
It usually comes Thursday or Friday.
我们还能撑一段时间
We'll be all right for a while.
希望这件事能早日结束
Just wish this thing would be over already.
我们该怎么办 格雷戈里
So what are we thinking, Gregory?
我不知道 我觉得方向找对了
I don't know. I think it's the way to go.
但还有更震撼的画面
I think there's stronger images,
但 最终...
but I mean, ultimately...
这挺震撼
It's strong.
很难把邮件做地像纳马斯[皇马球员]一样性感
It's gonna be hard to make the mail as sexy as Namath.
不是邮件 是罢♥工♥
It's not the mail, it's the strike,
这个国家停止运转了
the nation at a standstill.
嗨 辛迪
Hey, Cindy.
格雷戈里 这是辛迪·雷斯顿
Uh, Gregory, this is Cindy Reston.
当然
Of course.
你不会觉得作为一个称职的记者
You didn't think a reporter worth his salt
花了三周在这个杂♥志♥上
could spend three weeks at this magazine,
却没注意到辛迪吗
and fail to notice Cindy.
什么事 辛迪
How can we help you, Cindy?
四点半总统将会在电视上
Um, uh, the... the president is going on TV
就罢♥工♥事件对国民发表讲话
to address the nation at 4:30 about the strike.
已确定了吗
Is that confirmed?
是的 哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的朋友告诉我的
Yeah, I heard from my friend at CBS,
多蒂跟华盛顿特区也确认了
and Dottie confirmed with DC.
这就是封面
It's gonna be the cover.
要看尼克松说什么
Depending on what Nixon says.
他说什么都没关系
It doesn't matter what he says.
当然有关系 奈德
Of course it matters. And, Ned,
这些都不行 我们需要新的照片
none of these are gonna work. We need a new photo.
芝加哥的照片马上就到 所以...
Well, I'm expecting pictures from Chicago any minute, so...
没有图片也没事
It's okay you don't have a picture.
没关系 加上文字
That's okay. Make the words count.
这可是封面
It's a cover.
图片才最重要
It's... It's all about the image.
他♥娘♥的♥ 我喜欢
Son of a bitch, I like it.
但还是等总统讲完再决定
But this stays until I hear the president.
你好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
帕蒂 尼克松四点半将就罢♥工♥在电视上发表讲话
Patti. Nixon's going on TV at 4:30 to talk postal strike.
今天吗
Today?
我刚从罢♥工♥总部回来
I just came from postal strike headquarters.
他们近期没有要开工的意思
They're not going back to work any time soon.
等等 这...是道格的笔迹吗
I'm sorry, is...is that Doug's writing?
你怎么能读得懂
How can you even read that?
是很丑 幸好学会怎么辨认了
It's terrible. I've learned how to decipher it.
"帕加尼诺先生已经成为
"Mr. Paganino has emerged as the true leader
"36区真正的领袖 尽管他...
"Of the local 36th, though he's...
"没赢得任何选举 他的追随者说
"Won no election, his loyalists say
"他是唯一能真正理解他们的工会领导" 看吧
"He's the only union leader who truly understands them." See?
-厉害 -谢谢
- Hm. Impressive. - Thank you.
辛迪
Cindy.
你刚才说尼克松的发言几点开始
What time did you say Nixon was going on?
-四点半 -多长时间
-uh...4:30. - For how long?
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的朋友说 他们腾出了15分钟
My friend at CBS says they've blocked out 15 minutes.
这个会很有趣
This should be interesting.
来自越南的信
It's from Vietnam.
怎么了
What is it?
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, ma'am.
我们代表美国邮政
We are delivering some mail
给您送一些信件
on behalf of the U.S. Postal service.
罢♥工♥还没有结束 但我们知道这些信有多重要
The strike's not over, but we know how important mail can be.
看看
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表