剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
That was a day.
的确很美好
That was a day.
我爱这样的日子
I love days like this.
你肯定经常过这种日子
You must have had a lot of them.
是有过一些
I've had a few.
这就是做新闻的美好 和...
But that's the beauty, and...
痛苦折磨
and the torture of the news.
你永远不会知道下一次何时出现
You never know when you're gonna get another one.
也许是明天
Could be tomorrow.
也许是多年以后
Could be years.
这音乐真好听
This is nice. The music.
我不懂爵士乐
I don't get jazz.
你不懂... 你居然不懂爵士乐
You don't get... You don't get jazz?
嗯
No.
我觉得懂不懂没关系
I don't really think it's a question of getting it or not,
我... 我... 重点是
I... I... It's more a question of
沉浸在音乐中时你的感受
how it feels when it washes over you.
我... 我只是在寻找一段歌♥词或旋律
I... I'm just looking for a lyric or a melody
或者其他可以寄托的东西
or something to hold onto.
不 不 不是寄托
Yeah, no, no holding on.
音乐并不能带你去某个地方
Look, this music's not trying to take you someplace,
而是 呃...
it's, uh...
是想要找到你
It's trying to find you.
到达你内心深处
Down deep where you already live.
在喝什么
What are you drinking?
这就是帕蒂·罗宾逊住的地方
So, this is where Patti Robison lives.
是的 谢谢你
Thank you.
你人真的太好了
This was very, very nice of you.
好好休息吧 罢♥工♥还没有结束
Well, get some rest. Strike's not over yet.
接下来会很忙
It's gonna get busy.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表