剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
辛迪
Cindy.
简 准备好出发了吗
Jane. You ready to go?
马上
On my way.
嘿 冠军 谁给你的
Hey, champ. Who gave you this?
我不知道 情况怎么样
I don't know. How'd it go?
非常 非常好
Really, really good.
是吗
Yeah?
诺娃-22没有家人
Novo-22 doesn't have a family.
她没有任何依靠
She doesn't have any support system.
所以 这就是她对全世界宣告存在的方式
So this is her way of telling the world that she's here,
她存在着
that she exists.
听起来不错啊
That sounds promising.
你怎么样
Mm. What about you?
是他们做的吗
Did they do it?
我能报道说 警♥察♥袭击我并逮捕他们吗
Can I report that they did and bust them?
不能 我没有任何实质证据
No. I don't have any real evidence.
真的 真的很遗憾
I'm so, so sorry.
还没结束
It's not over.
我需要挖出内情
I need to get a story.
我以受害人的身份走了一遍他们的报案系统
I went through the system as an assault victim.
就像是又被袭击了一次
It's like getting assaulted all over again.
我遇到了教师还有建筑工人们
I met teachers and construction workers
他们无缘无故被耽误了一天
who missed a whole day's work for no good reason.
这个系统坏了
The system's broken.
我亲眼见证了
I saw first hand.
这才是大有前途
Well, that sounds promising.
-是 -像是公共服务文章
- Yeah. - Like a public service piece.
看看我们俩
Look at us.
看看我们
Look at us.
你走访过很多故事吗
You go out on a lot of stories?
没有 但我很乐意去
No, but I'd very much like to.
那双美♥腿♥得多运动运动
Better get those gams in walking shape.
我们可以一起健走啊
You and I could be beating some pavement.
当然了
You bet.
看看这些
look at this.
平等薪酬 平等权力
Equal pay, equal rights.
旗子很有趣啊
That's an interesting flag.
我同意
I agree.
但是我喜欢那个国家
Oh, but I like that country.
过来
Come on.
-请让让 -你们好
- Excuse us. -Hello.
请借过 抱歉
Excuse us. I'm sorry.
这挺不错的 安静
This is nice, alone.
-谢谢 -我的荣幸
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
问题是 如果你不知道库西拉吃了迷幻药
The question is, if you didn't know Kucera was on LSD,
你会认为这是艺术吗
would you consider this art?
我确实发现
Well, I do find it more
亲眼所见比看图片感受强烈
compelling in person than in the pictures.
在这之前 我对迷幻药只知道
Before this, my only exposure to LSD was
琼·迪迪安在
Joan Didion writing about it in
"慵懒得走向伯利恒"中写过
"Slouching Toward Bethlehem."
"在四分之一汤匙上还有一个自我"
"There's still an ego on a quarter of a tab,"
"并且它有欲望"
"And it wants things."
你知道这个
You know it.
当然 我喜欢琼·迪迪安
Of course. I love Joan.
我是说 根据偏激记者群体
I mean, in terms of gonzo journalists,
她属于特别兴奋的妇女解放运动家
she's the pretty high-strung women's lib version.
你知道吗 有个大规模女权游♥行♥
You know, there's a big, um, women's liberation march
准备在八月举♥行♥
planned for August.
上班时听几个姑娘说的
I heard some of the girls talking about it in the pit.
你知道我爱女权运动哪一点吗
You know what I dig about the women's movement?
避孕药和烧着的胸罩
The Pill and bras on fire.
我在想这背后是不是有故事
I'm wondering if maybe there's a story there.
是吗 什么故事
Yeah? What's the story?
女权运动似乎在不断壮大
Well, the women's movement seems to be growing,
但它会持续吗
but will it endure?
还是说 只是个噱头呢
Or is it just a gimmick?
这个想法不错 我喜欢
That's a good idea. I like it.
如果小伙子们不愿意写
If none of the guys want to write it,
我可以试试
I could take a stab.
我是说 比起那些男人
I mean, I'd have better access to some of the events
我更容易接触这些活动
than the guys.
然后你会带来些“简解”
And you'd bring the "Jangle."
我会的
I would.
你想让我和费恩谈谈吗
You want me to talk to Finn?
拜托了
Please.
没问题
You got it.
我要是现在吸了迷幻药
I might like this more if
可能会更喜欢这幅画
I were actually on LSD myself right now.
就是一团糟
They're just a mess.
真有趣 我以为我们已经改变原来的观点了
It's funny, I think we've changed perspectives.
如果说艺术是为了给人感受
If the point of art is to make you feel,
我的确感觉到了什么
I do feel something.
这样的话 一切都是艺术
by that measure, anything is art.
而对艺术家 我们要有更高得要求
And we need to hold our artists to a higher standard.
吉米·亨德里斯[美国歌♥手] 他能烧了他的吉他
Jimi Hendrix. He can light his guitar on fire,
而那是艺术
and that is art.
只是因为他演奏的淋漓尽致
But only because he can also play the hell out of it.
你现在听起来像个老古董 格雷戈里
Well, now you sound like a fuddy duddy, Gregory.
我只是说 伟大的艺术
I'm just sayin' that great art,
需要遗世而独♥立♥
it needs to stand on its own.
你想想 当米开朗基罗
Think about it, when Michelangelo,
画裸体画时 笔下的人是单一线条吗
when he did his nudes, were they stick figures?
不 不 他们充满灵感
No, no, they were inspired.
技艺精湛 完美无瑕
And technical and flawless.
不是所有人形的作品都叫艺术
Every image of the human form is not art.
也许是呢
Maybe it is.
是吗
Really?
那看看这个 简 你感觉这个怎么样
Well, how about this one, Jane, how does this make you feel?
这是艺术吗
Is this art?
也许我是个杰出的艺术家呢
Maybe I'm a great artist.
我对它们不感兴趣
I don't dig 'em.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you do.
"城市衰落影响社会的各个方面
"Urban decay infects every branch of society.
这个发展缓慢且陈旧的系统
This hobbled, antiquated system
需要改革 专家称
Must be overhauled, experts say,
否则 受害者将受到双重伤害
Otherwise, crime victims are doubly injured.
正如一位布朗克斯区刑事法♥院♥法官所说
As one Bronx criminal court judge put it,
'我们本英勇而强大的
'What happened to our
对抗犯罪份子的系统到底怎么了'"
heroic and robust rebuttals to violent crimes?'"
这句好僵硬
That's clunky.
但还是不错的
Still, that is pretty good.
那我的怎么样
What about mine?
好 诺沃-22 18岁
Okay. Novo-22, she's 18 and she was raised
她由纽约寄养系统养大
in the New York foster care system.
对 那就是22的意思
Yeah, that's what the 22 means.
她曾被22个不同家庭领养
She was in 22 different foster care homes
遍布整个城市
all over the city.
尽管在纽约州的照料下
So, while under the care of the state of New York,
当我们政♥府♥应该保护她时
while our government is supposed to be protecting her,
她却在给列车喷漆
she's out painting train cars.
你怎么想
What are you saying?
你的着手点不对 帕蒂
You missed the story, Patti.
什么 为什么这样说
What? Why do you say that?
因为我算过了
Because I did the math.
什么
Excuse me?
她怎么溜进车场
How she sneaks into train yards,
和...涂鸦的费用 全都不是重点
and...and how much paint costs is not the story.
重点应该是
The story is the state
纽约州应该对这个孩子负责
of New York was responsible for this child.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表