剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
这很神奇 不是吗
It is magical, though, isn't it?
如此之大却可以在高空飞行
That something so large can stay aloft?
这不神奇 只是物理而已 助推力 阻力 拉升力
It's not magic, it's physics. Thrust, drag, lift.
我得去打个电♥话♥
I got to make a phone call.
我记得说好今天把工作丢一边的
I thought we agreed to set aside work for the day.
你说过了
You suggested it.
我保持沉默
I remained silent.
别告诉我 他们取消了你的行程
Don't tell me they cancelled your trip.
首次从纽约到伦敦的直飞
The first direct flight from New York to London?
就算基♥督♥复临 泛美公♥司♥也不会取消航♥班♥
Pan Am wouldn't cancel this for the Second Coming.
所以你是来查岗的
So you're just checking up on me?
太对了 我的杂♥志♥怎么样了
Damn right. How's my magazine?
后刊部分完全没开始
Well, Back of the Book's given me shit-all.
前刊部分留白比文字还多
Front copy's more white than black,
而且我还在等
and I'm waiting for a photo dump
斯托克顿的照片 典型的周六
from Stockton. Typical Saturday.
封面排版怎么样了
Where's Art stand on the cover?
差不多了
Almost there.
我隐约的担心
I, I have some lingering concerns.
封面排版还是我的报道
About the cover art or about my story?
你的报道有诽谤嫌疑
Your story's a smear piece.
500个越南人♥民♥被无端杀害
500 Vietnamese civilians were murdered, unprovoked.
我想说行动的批准才是可疑
I'd say that warrants smearing.
我们没得到军方的确认
We do not have confirmation from the military.
我的线人已经看到军方的初步报告
My source has seen the Army's preliminary report.
听着 几周内资料就会公布了
Look, in a matter of weeks this is public record.
好吧 等那时再发新闻
Well, let's wait till then.
在损害这群年轻人的事业前
I mean, look, I want to know we're right
我想先确认我们是正确的
before we start tarnishing these young men's careers.
这是最后一次登机提醒
This is the final boarding call.
凯利 米切尔 伯恩哈特
Kelly, Mitchell, Bernhardt.
老天啊 伯恩哈特才23岁
Jesus, Bernhardt's 23 years old.
他就算是个婴儿又怎么样
I don't care if he's in diapers.
费恩
Finn.
之前 我们美莱村屠♥杀♥的独家报道就被抢先了[越战时期美军大屠♥杀♥的村子]
We've been scooped on Songmy before
就因为你说要谨慎
because you preached caution.
如果你需要官方证明
If you need substantiation
晚上才睡得着的话
in order to sleep at night,
给皮尔斯上将打个电♥话♥
get General Peers on the phone,
再他妈把我的报道登出来
then run my fucking story.
好吧 老大
Okay, Chief.
初版订好后 发到伦敦去
When the galley's locked, wire it to London.
一下飞机我就去办事处
I'll head to the bureau as soon as we touch down.
操他大爷的 安吉
Motherfucker. Angie!
打电♥话♥给美军上将威廉·皮尔斯
Get General William Peers, U.S. Army,
告诉他 我们有篇报道在发布前
on the phone. Tell him I need a confirmation
需要他的确认
of a story before we go to press tonight.
费恩的美莱村屠♥杀♥报道吗
Finn's centerpiece on Songmy?
没错
Yes.
知道我为什么生气吗 就是他傲慢的态度
You know what gets me? It's the arrogance.
我们可以有不同意见
We can disagree.
我很欢迎不同的意见
It's not as if I'm above discourse.
他看不惯我重新执笔
He doesn't like it when I dust off my press pass
报道越战
and write about Vietnam.
他是主战分子 一个军事卫道者
He's a hawk. A military apologist.
我知道上层有个休息室
I read that there's a lounge in the upper deck
什么酒都有
with a full bar.
我想先把编后话写完
I want to fire off this Editor's Page on the flight
着陆后马上发回去
and wire it home when we land.
希望能赶上这周的发行
Hopefully sneak it into this week's issue.
你打算从谁开始
Where do you want to start?
还没想好 辛迪 我好激动
I don't know. Cindy, I am so excited.
如果我们一天找两个女孩谈谈
If we talk to two girls a day,
几周后就能和杂♥志♥社的所有女员工谈完
we can have the entire magazine in a couple of weeks.
薇薇安怎么样
What about Vivian?
她叫我辛迪露糊[格林奇偷走圣诞节的角色 天真可爱]
she calls me Cindy Lou Who.
完全在讽刺我
In a rude way.
我们得和很多女孩子聊聊 辛迪
We're gonna have to talk to a lot of girls, Cindy.
也包括那些不礼貌的
That means even the rude ones.
不如你去和电影版的多蒂聊聊
Why don't you talk to Dottie in theater?
我们又不熟
I don't really know Dottie.
她在你的"会成功名单"里啊
She's on your yes list.
因为她一直在抱怨
Because she is always complaining,
又不是因为我们是朋友
not because we're friends.
我一个人没法招募所有人 辛迪
I can't do all the recruitment on my own, Cindy.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我和贝弗莉说说
I know. Oh. I'll talk to Beverly.
这样我们就有一半新鲜血液了
That'll give us half of foreign.
我觉得 她和她的记者有一腿
I think she's making it with her reporter.
可能吧
Well, maybe,
不过她给我吃过鱼卷砂锅
but she gave me her Tuna Crunch Casserole once,
很好吃哦
and it was delicious.
简怎么样
What about Jane?
很多女孩向她看齐呢
You know, a lot of the girls look up to her.
我和简聊过了
I talked to Jane.
我觉得她不行
I don't think she's ready.
好吧 我先攻下贝弗莉
Okay, well, I will focus on Beverly.
辛迪 你包里装的什么
Cindy, what is that?
这是...
it's...
在上一次意识提升集♥会♥
They were handing them out
他们发的书
at the last consciousness-raising,
讲怎么给予和收获快♥感♥
and it is about giving and receiving pleasure.
我的小姑娘已经长大了
My little girl is all grown up.
我一次只能看一段
I can't read more than a paragraph at a time
因为会脸红
because it makes me blush.
我脸又红了 是不是
It's happening now, isn't it?
该死
Damn it.
是我的资料吗
Those my profiles?
埃尔德里奇·克利弗
Eldridge Cleaver,
大卫·希利亚德 安吉拉·戴维斯[全是黑豹党成员]
David Hilliard, Angela Davis.
西装不错 谁去世了
Nice suit. Who died?
詹姆斯 P·凯利 63区警局的
Oh. James P. Kelly, 63rd precinct.
警♥察♥和一群黑豹党员 在中木区发生了枪战
PD got into a gunfight with a group of Black Panthers in Midwood.
一位警♥察♥死了
One of the officers died.
天哪
Oh, boy.
你有任务了 是什么
You have something. What is it?
你在越南有认识的人吗
Do you know anyone in Vietnam?
我能弄到现役军人列表
I could find a list of active servicemen.
不 我是说 你认识退伍军人吗
No, no, personally. Do you know any vets?
和我一起长大的男生都上大学来避开战争
All the boys I grew up with went to college to avoid the war.
费恩指派了报道吗
Did Finn sign off on a story?
差不多 昨晚他走出办公室后
Sort of. On his way out last night,
过来敲我的桌子
he came over, tapped on my desk,
说 "我们的青年们何时归来"
and said "When Our Boys Come Home."
然后就出去了
And then he walked out the door.
"我们的青年们何时归来"
"When our boys come home"?
这要怎么调查
How is that an investigative piece?
毫无头绪
I have no idea.
你打算何时告诉我 你已经有男朋友了
When were you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?
什么
What?
汤利投资
Townley Investments?
查德 对吧
Chad, is it?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
反正不是你
Not you.
四名黑豹党员也被杀害了
You know, four Panthers were killed, too,
可直到最后一段才提到这事
but they don't even mention that till the last paragraph.
就是这种文章搞臭了他们的名声
It's articles like this that give them a bad name.
我觉得是杀♥警♥♥察♥
I think it's dead policemen
搞臭了他们的名声
that give the Panthers a bad name.
你打算写赞同执法的文章吗
Are you writing a pro-law enforcement article now?
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表