剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe he put a hole in it. People do that, you know.
莱尼
Lenny?
他根本不知道我把它放在哪 我...
Oh, he doesn't even know where I keep that thing. I...
也许他知道
Maybe he does.
你不觉得我想成为一名小说家
You don't think that my being a novelist
是个笑话吧
sounds like a lark?
我不会拿写作和下厨开玩笑
I don't joke about writing or cooking.
我不会拿喝酒和下厨开玩笑
I don't joke about drinking or cooking.
你看 我们是完美搭档
See, we're the perfect duo.
你们都有人在家等着你们
Those of you following along at home,
我啥都没有
I have nothing.
简给我的时间也只剩25分钟了
And the Jane clock says I have 25 minutes left.
怎么
What?
你们就像是为了监狱里的下铺
It's like you guys are fighting over
争吵不休
the lower bunk bed in jail.
谁规定只有男人写的故事
Who gets the right to make the guys who are
更美呢
writing the story look better?
你准备好了吗 罗宾逊
You ready, Robinson?
还没有
Not yet.
桑塔纳的公♥关♥给了我
Santana's PR girl gave me the number
一个合音歌♥手的酒店房♥间号♥
for the hotel room where one of the back up singers is staying,
我想和她谈谈
and I want to talk to her.
有谣言称 警方的官方声明是错的
There are rumors that the official police account is wrong.
那就把这位和音歌♥手说的与官方声明矛盾的地方
Then get a list of everything the back up singer says
列成清单
that contradicts the official account,
交给简
and turn it over to Jane.
那些是她要去继续查的线索
Those will be her leads to follow up on.
那一小时后我那儿见吧
So, meet at my place in an hour?
我会点文森佐的外卖♥♥
I'll order from Vincenzo's.
还有换掉刮坏的范·莫里森[音乐家]的唱片
And finally replace that scratched Van Morrison.
一小时 我保证
An hour. I promise.
让它下雪
Make it snow.
做了这么多个月的笔友
We're finally in the same city
我们终于在同一个城市了
after months of being pen pals.
天 要不然我们直接...
God. Maybe we can just...
取消明晚的罗斯科展 出去吃晚饭吧
blow off the Rothko tomorrow night and go out to dinner.
我已经告诉父母你会去了
Well, I already told my parents you were coming.
你父母
Your parents.
我不... 我不知道
I didn't... I didn't know that
这次他们也会来
they were a part of this event.
这... 这好传统
It's... it's so conventional.
在我们约会之前
I mean, I have to kiss the ring
我是不是还得亲吻戒指[得到许可]
before we can start dating?
我不介意见见你的父母
You know, I wouldn't mind meeting your parents.
不 没有人会见我的父母 绝不会
No. No one's meeting my parents. Ever.
一小时后见
See you in an hour.
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
我想联♥系♥一个西岸的人
I'm trying to reach someone on the west coast.
特约记者在电♥话♥上告诉简的警方报告
The police report that our stringer read to Jane over the phone
与其他当事人看到的某些情况不太相符
doesn't line up with some of the things that other people saw,
所以我在找当时在场的警官有哪些
so I'm trying to get the names of the officers who were there.
警方报告最下面应该能找到
Yeah, well, that should be on the bottom of the police report.
那份报告的最下面
On the bottom of the report
是警♥察♥局长的亲笔签名
the police chief himself signed it,
但我知道他当时不在音乐会现场
and I know he wasn't working at the concert.
很奇怪
It's just odd.
干得不错 帕蒂
Atta girl, Patti.
你好 汤米
Hey, Tommy.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yep.
曼森的报道怎么样了
How's it comin' on that Manson story?
是急转直下到中级法♥院♥报道
It's a straight down the middle court story.
快完成了
Almost done.
很好 很好
Good, good.
昨晚女人们吵得真厉害
Quite a cat fight last night.
后来平息了吗
Peace ever break out in the pit?
不知道
No idea.
帕蒂为了拿下这篇报道过度投入了
Patti was way over invested in getting this cover.
调查员要跟哪个故事
Well, researchers do not get to pick the stories
可由不得她们选
they want to work on.
这是滑坡谬误 [一种逻辑谬论 即不合理地使用连串的因果关系]
That is a slippery slope.
他们会整天写时尚新闻
They'll be writing fashion stories all day.
帕蒂真的很喜欢旧金山
Patti really took to San Francisco.
自从她回来 每天早上都有人在她桌上放把梳子
Is it true that someone's left a comb on her desk
是不是真的
every morning since she got back?
她眼窝深得像放了根手指
Looks like she put her finger in a socket.
东海岸的人都这样
East coast hazing.
回来上班的第一天 她还穿牛仔裤
First day back at work, she wore jeans.
不过她还是很迷人的
Well, she's still an attractive girl.
但就像我对女儿说的
But like I'd tell my daughters,
穿牛仔裤的女人绝不会最好看
no woman looks her best in jeans.
威克 你这话听着就像
Wick. You sound like an old man
跟不上潮流的老头子
who doesn't know what's cool anymore.
快看
Heads up.
看吧 山姆
See, Sam.
真正的女人永远不会过时
Real women never go out of style.
不 咖啡就要喝黑咖啡
No, coffee's supposed to be black.
不要往咖啡里加牛奶
You don't put milk in coffee.
-你好 早上好 -罗宾逊小姐
- Hello. Good morning. - Miss Robinson.
我正要去找你呢
I was just coming to find you.
对不起昨晚让你等了一整晚
So sorry I stood you up last night.
我加班太晚 倒在医务室了
I was working late and I just crashed in the infirmary.
别试着软化我
Don't try and soften me up.
为什么不让我补偿你呢
Why don't you let me make it up to you.
今晚 八点
Tonight. 8:00.
今晚在罗斯科和我父母吃饭
Tonight is Rothko with my parents.
好吧 一周前我们还在互赠
Okay. A week ago we were sending each other letters
喷了檀香油的信
sprayed with sandalwood oil, man.
到底怎么了
What happened?
那是个梦
That was a dream.
你搬回了纽约
You moved back home to New York.
回到了现实
To reality.
我还年轻
I'm young.
我想享受生活 想踮脚走过郁金香花丛[Tiny Tim的歌♥名]
I want to have fun, I want to tiptoe through the tulips.
我觉得你想把我关在盒子里
I feel like you're trying to put me in a box.
我没有
I'm not.
打扮一下去城里吃顿晚饭
Is that what you think of getting dolled up
是把你关进盒子里吗
for a night on the town?
我没有适合的衣服
I don't have anything to wear.
他们会喜欢你的
They're gonna love you.
我早和他们说过 你让我多开心
I already told them how happy you make me.
我们8点在古根海姆见
I'll meet you at the Guggenheim at 8:00.
还有 宝贝
Hey, babe.
如果你不换衣服 所有人都会觉得
If you don't change, everyone's gonna think
你跟着我回家了
you came home with me anyway.
人类啊 我的同类们
People. My people.
来搞新闻吧
Let's commit journalism here.
获奖新闻
Award winning journalism.
安抚苦难 戳穿安逸[出自法利·德昂 美国新闻工作者]
Comfort the afflicted,afflict the comfortable.
编辑部 后刊部分搞完没
Copy desk, are we over or under for the back of the book?
一本杂♥志♥的内容分为三个部分:front of the book/FOB; feature well/well; back of the book/BOB.
在本剧集里被翻译为杂♥志♥的前刊,中刊和后刊。以中刊[以题材分类的长文章]为界限,
之前的是前刊[目录 专栏 封面故事等],之后是后刊[剩余的所有内容 一般认为较不重要]
-符合目标 芬恩 -很好
- We're right on target, Finn. - Good.
那个时候你看到一个人自己倒下
And that's when you saw the first guy fall down
或是别人推的
or get pushed down?
我不是说这是一坨屎
I'm not saying it's shit,
但你或许可以再琢磨下开头
but you might want to take another stab at that lead.
相信我 以引述开头不会成功的
Starting off with a quote won't fly, believe me.
动物... 动物帽子吗
Animal... animal hat?
那个地狱天使戴着动物帽子吗
The Hell's Angel was wearing an animal hat?
你同意这个注解吗
Can you approve this caption?
哪种动物帽子
What kind of animal hat?
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表