剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
Hoover's guys point to crime stats in big cities.
屁话 哪种犯罪
Bullshit. Which kinds of crime?
哪个城市 另外你在调查时
What cities? And while you're up their ass,
顺便看看他们有没有购置新窃听器
find out if they're buying any new wiretap gadgets.
我爱联邦探员的装备
I love the G-man equipment.
雷夫 你继续阿尔塔蒙特报道
Ralph, you're on the Altamont follow.
让那些滚石杂♥志♥的鸟人知道
Make sure those pricks at Rolling Stone
我们的报道是不会让步的
know we're not backing down on our coverage.
没问题
You got it.
威克 你在里面吗
Wick? Wick are you in there?
不好意思 但有通电♥话♥找你
I'm sorry, but there's a phone call.
威克
Wick!
这电♥话♥最好是狗♥日♥的♥肯尼迪亡灵打来的
You better have the fucking ghost of JFK on the phone.
是玛米
It's Mamie.
他大爷的
God damn it.
萨姆 你对联邦主席的离职访谈
Sam, your exit interview with the Fed chairman.
进展如何
How are we?
我对经济衰退问题了如指掌
There's nothing I don't know about the recession
也清楚利息的存款利率上限
or deposit ceiling rates of interest.
我的证券交易员告诉我
And my bond trader buddies tell me
马丁不顾尼克松的反对
that Martin's defending the gold standard,
执意维护金本位制
despite Nixon's objections.
金本位制:以黄金为本位币的货币制度
现在那狗屁黄金标准根本不靠谱
There's no rationale for the stupid gold standard anymore.
异想天开
It's magical thinking,
只要你让他承认这点
and it you can get him to admit that,
你就有故事可写了 还有...
you'll have a story. You know...
几年前 马丁和我参加过一场慈善高尔夫锦标赛
Martin and I played in a charity golf tournament a few years back.
他这人很无趣
He's not funny.
是"这就是事实"的那种人
"Just the facts" kind of guy
他认为全世界都得听他的
who knows the whole world hangs on his every word.
我代表所有犹太人表示
I think I speak for all Jews
我就希望由这种人来管我的钱
when I say that's who I want in charge of my money.
新来的还挺幽默
Newbie's got a sense of humor.
-采访是几点 -四点
- When's the sit-down? - 4:00.
及时向我汇报 别紧张
Let me know how that goes. And don't sweat it.
马丁只是地球上的聪明人之一
Martin's only one of the smartest men on planet Earth.
你行的
You'll be fine.
谢谢你们 散会吧
Thank you, boys. Meeting is adjourned.
玛米·艾森豪威尔[美国第34任总统夫人]抓狂了
Ohh. Mamie Eisenhower's bloomers are in a bunch
就因为她没有收到周日的杂♥志♥
because she did not get her Sunday copy of the magazine.
费恩 我没搞错的话 你让我将她除名了
Finn, you had me take her off, unless I'm mistaken.
我以为是我负责周日晚刊名单
I thought I was in charge of the Sunday Night List.
一般来说是的 但我想在名单里加个人
In general, yes, but I wanted to add somebody.
要加人就得先减掉一个人
When I add somebody, I like to take somebody off.
这样才能凸显杂♥志♥的特别
It keeps it special.
你加了谁
Who did you add?
柯克·道格拉斯[美国演员]
Kirk Douglas.
柯克·道格拉斯
Kirk Douglas.
所以我们除名了前第♥一♥夫♥人♥
So we bump a former First Lady
我们时代最伟大的军事思想家的遗孀
and the widow of the finest military mind of our era
就为了个好莱坞的帅哥
for a Hollywood pretty boy?
晚刊名单是由40位最有权力和影响力的决策者组成的
Our Sunday Night List is the 40 most powerful decision makers and influencers.
玛米只是过世总统留下的寡妇
Mamie is the relic of a dead president.
费恩 他就是个卖♥♥爆米花的
Finn, he sells popcorn.
我欣赏他的成功 品味 还有他的妻子
I admire his success, his taste, and his wife.
现在美国只有他一个人可以让我这么说
He's currently the only man in America I can say that about.
失礼了
Pardon me.
刚刚开会怎么样
How was that story meeting?
要做篇联邦调查局加强国内监控的报道
We're doing a piece on the FBI upping their domestic surveillance.
监控谁
Who are they surveilling?
坏人
The bad guys.
我要干什么来着
What am I doing here?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
我妹妹订婚了
My little sister got engaged.
虽然没有国内监控可怕
It's not as scary as domestic surveillance,
但还是吓到我了
but it still freaks me out.
那男的是渣男吗
Is the guy a jerk?
不是 他是我们的邻居
No. He's from our neighborhood.
兰迪 他是摔跤手... 最佳摔跤手
Randy. He's a wrestler... all state, actually.
是吗 哪个重量级的
Yeah? What weight class?
那不是重点
That's not the point.
那重点是什么
Then what is the point?
她才18岁
She's only 18,
从没离开过那小镇
and she's never been outside of our town.
她都不明白人生能有哪些选择
She doesn't know what her choices are,
现在就要结婚了
and now she's going to get married
服务于一个高中摔跤手
and be of service to a high school wrestler.
我父母也18岁就结婚了
You know, my parents got married at 18.
他们一起上大学 现在感情也很好
They went to college together, and they're still going strong.
你不是见过我父母吗
You met my parents, right?
不对 你没有
No. You didn't.
好了 我知道要是告诉你
Okay. I knew that if I told you
我要去旧金山帮山姆调查
I was going to San Francisco to get a story for Sam,
你会说别去
you would have told me not to.
你根本不知道我会说什么
Actually, you have no idea what I would have said.
该死啊
damn it!
这里不是你的厕所
This is not your toilet.
真该死
Damn it.
马上就走 抱歉 抱歉
Here I go. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 谢谢 谢谢
I'm sorry. Thank you. Thank you.
天哪 谢... 对不起
Oh, God. Thank... I'm so sorry.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you!
我做了
I did it.
我看了下面
I looked down there,
它没让我觉得美
and it did not make me feel beautiful.
只让我觉得不正常
It made me feel not normal.
亲爱的 你知道正常的是什么样吗
Well, honey, do you know what normal looks like?
我脑海中有个画面
I mean, I had an image in my mind,
但... 但它和我看到的
you know, but... but that image did not match
完全不一样
what I saw down there.
我一直在想那个美国公民自♥由♥联盟的女人
I can't stop thinking about that woman from the ACLU.
早上好 你要去哪
Oh, good morning. Where are you going?
帮道格跑跑腿
I'm just going to run some errands for Doug.
简 你看过你的阴♥部♥吗
Jane, have you looked at your vulva?
啥 没有 帕蒂 当然没有 那是医疗范畴
What? No. Patti. No. That is medical.
是给医生看的
That is for my doctor.
还有我未来的丈夫
And my future husband.
等等 简 你还是处♥女♥吗
Wait a second. Jane, are you a virgin?
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
她自己愿意就好了啊
If it's what she wants.
是我愿意的
It is what I want.
吉米·亨德里克斯[美国歌♥手]说要为未来丈夫攒经验...
Jimi Hendrix wants you to be experienced for your future hu...
我结婚时也是处♥女♥
I was a virgin when I got married.
我昨晚第一次看了我的阴♥部♥
I just looked at my vulva for the first time.
-对 -好了 还在工作呢
- Yeah. - Okay. We are at work.
但我郑重声明 我很骄傲
But for the record, I am proud to know
我纯洁的白色婚礼不是骗局
that my white wedding will not be a fraud.
我就问问 你会做些其他事吧
Wait. Just for the record, you do other stuff, though, right?
-我做过 -我又不是性冷淡
- I did. - Well, I'm not frigid.
那你会做什么 口♥活♥儿吗
So what do you do, like, blow jobs?
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
-天哪 我做过 -手活儿呢
- God, I did. - Hand jobs?
每次口♥活♥儿 我脖子都很痛
You know, BJs always hurt my neck, though.
我找不到一个好角度
I could never find a good angle.
如果你也同时用手的话...
If you use your hand at the same time...
-你会用手吗 -好了你们两个快出去啦
- You use your hand? - Okay, the two of you out, please?
去别处开黄腔吧
Go be crude somewhere else.
-好好享受你的阴♥部♥吧 -帕蒂
- Enjoy your vulva. - Oh, Patti!
我伟大的思想家们 请听我说
My great thinkers, listen up, please.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表