剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
太遗憾了
Oh, sorry.
骗你的 他没死
No. He's alive.
别看光
Don't look into the sun.
太亮了
Oh, God!
不要直视灯光
Do not look directly into the sun.
丹妮斯 你声音很好听
Denise, you have a beautiful speaking voice,
你星报的上司也说你是个好女孩
and your boss at The Star said you were a good girl.
简历写着你25
You know what? It says here you're 25.
这是你的年龄还是腰围呢
Is that your age or your waist size?
你很诚实 我欣赏这点
You're honest. I like that.
你... 你有这儿的地址
So... So you have the address?
行 那就下午见
Okay. Well, then we'll see you this afternoon.
再见
Bye-bye.
我把问题都打出来了
I typed up the questions,
从一般当代问题开始
starting with general present-day issues
最后是马丁要完成的宏伟目标
and ending with Martin's goals for his legacy.
国防开支的问题放在哪里
Where's the question about defense spending?
战后开支的问题都在第二页
All post-war spending is on the second page.
全部都在那
It's all there.
你是紧张吗
Are you nervous?
先聊聊经济问题
Try to get past the economics.
和美联储主席吗
With the Chairman of the Federal Reserve?
从他的私生活切入
And unearth his private life.
你觉得这是这次采访的关键所在
You think that's the key to this sit-down?
我爸总是说 "让男人谈论他的家庭
My father always says, "Get a man to talk about his family,
最后听到的都是他的事业"
and you'll end up hearing about his business."
那你♥爸♥爸有什么建议
And what is Daddy Hollander's advice
让他的女儿和我约会
about how to get his daughter to go out with me?
头疼啊
My brain hurts.
我从来不觉得累 除非看到别人伸懒腰
I never feel stiff until I see someone else stretching.
休息一会吗
You need a break?
要是兰迪没有被征兵就好了
I just wish Randy hadn't been drafted
他不用入伍的话
because if he hadn't been drafted,
我真觉得 他和玛丽贝思
I really think that his relationship with Marybeth
还要好几个月才会想到结婚
would have run its course in a couple more months.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
玛莉贝思聪明灵巧
Marybeth is so smart.
她是我们姐妹里最聪明的
She's the smartest one of all of my sisters.
她本来可以在大学或艺校大展身手
She would have thrived in college or art school.
她是个了不起的艺术家
She's an amazing artist.
他们控制了她的思想 道格
They got her, Doug.
那些梦游人让她迷了心窍
The sleepwalkers, they got her.
你说没人见过你父母
You told me no one's ever meeting your parents,
我现在懂了 原来他们是僵尸啊
and now I understand why. They're zombies.
不是 他们是人
No. No. They're human.
每晚我妈都给我爸做饭
My mom makes dinner for my dad every night.
我爸根本连厨房♥用具
I don't think he even knows
都不会用
how to work the appliances in the kitchen.
什么用具 烤面包机吗
What? Like the toaster?
不是 比如... 搅拌机 之类的
No, like the...blender. I don't know.
让人很不爽
It's frustrating.
如果孙子们过来了
And if the grandkids are home,
他就走过去 从他们的玩具上跨过去
he'll just walk in, step over their toys.
我从没见过... 以后也不会见到... 我妈闲下来
I have never... and I will never... see my mom stop
或是跨过他们的玩具
and step over their toys.
不会 她永远都会把玩具捡起来
No. She will pick them up every time.
或许你♥爸♥爸觉得 他整天在工作
Maybe your dad figures he works all day.
他完成了他的工作 而她管家
He's done his job, and she is a homemaker.
这是她的工作
That's her job.
那是她不知道
But she didn't know
她还有别的选择
that she had the choice to do anything else.
可玛丽贝思知道
But Marybeth does.
她还是选择嫁给他
And she's choosing to marry him.
我讨厌这样 好吗
I hate this. Okay?
你知道我讨厌谁吗
You know who I hate?
胡佛
Hoover.
我们搞定他吧
Let's take him down.
好的
Okay.
格林斯通先生
Mr. Greenstone?
你好 我是丹妮斯
Hi. I'm Denise.
26英寸的腰围
26-inch waist?
你好 抱歉 我...
Hi. I'm sorry. I...
丹妮斯 当然了
Denise. Of course.
上楼吧 我带你到处转转
Why don't we go upstairs? I'll show you around.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正在做的是...
The piece I'm working on...
鲍勃·迪伦的老婆曾有个儿子
Bob Dylan's wife had a son,
另一个孩子
another kid,
我在写这事的简报
so I'm doing a brief on it.
我可以联♥系♥人口记录局
I could call the Vital Records office,
拿到他的出生证明
get his birth certificate.
那太好了
That would be good.
楼上是谁
Who's up there?
编辑费恩
The editor: Finn.
所以我们叫那芬兰[音同费恩的地盘]
That's why we call it Finnland.
他姓伍德豪斯[木头房♥子]
His last name's Woodhouse,
你闯祸了 那儿就是惩罚专用小黑屋
so if you're in trouble, they call it the Woodshed.
我们这很喜欢用颜色编码
They're big into color-coding here.
这些文件
The paper.
蓝色代表外事
Blue means it's foreign,
粉色代表华盛顿特区
Pink means it's out of Washington,
黄色代表华盛顿特区以外的所有国内事务
yellow is anything domestic but not out of D.C.,
绿色是机构内部...
and green is in-house...
也就是这里
meaning here.
辛迪 简去哪了
Cindy, where's Jane?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能带我们的新调查员
Can you show our new researcher
丹妮斯去人事部么
Denise to personnel?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事
Yes?
不[俄语]
Nyet.
培训署没有收到钱
The Training Division received no money
去买♥♥新的俄♥国♥扩音器
for new Russian speakers.
詹姆斯·麦考尔是反苏联小组的头儿
James McCall is the head of the Anti-Soviet desk,
他要变身成一位十分气愤的同志
and he is going to be one very grumpy comrade.
是的 我们想要出生证明的复印件
Yeah, we tried to get a copy of the birth certificate,
当然了 可我们没拿到
of course, but we were unable to.
现在我只想确认
Now I just need to confirm
雅克布的克怎么写
they are spelling Jakob with a K.
感谢
Thank you.
好的 好 再见
Okay. Yeah. Goodbye.
我以为临时工中介
I thought the temp agency
今早给你派了新的调查员
sent over your new researcher this morning.
是 没错
Yeah, they did.
可你好像在用宝贵的时间
Because it seems like you're taking up valuable time
做她该做的事
doing tasks she could be doing.
我不确定她适合做我的搭档
I'm not sure this one's a good fit, either.
怎么 她不能达到你的要求吗
Why? Did you ask her to do something she couldn't?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
我发现的这里最优秀的记者
The best reporters in the building, I've found,
都擅长分工协作
are good at delegating.
不然 什么都干不完
Otherwise, nothing would ever get finished.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
好 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
快说
Talk.
黑豹党[美国黑人左翼激进政党]
The Black Panthers
是现在的头号♥公敌
are now Public Enemy Number One.
他们才是需要被监视的坏人
They're the bad guys who need to be watched.
好吧
Right.
我去告诉费恩
I'll tell Finn.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表