剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
预备
Ready, set.
跳
Go!
就是这样
Yes.
-来啊 -再快点 简
- Let's go! - Come on, Jane.
没错
Yes!
这才是她 干得漂亮
That a girl. Yes!
我做到了 我赢了
I did it. Finally, I won.
别急 我超了你30厘米
No celebrating. I beat you by a foot.
别不服输 爸爸 你明知我赢了
No, no, no, Daddy. You know that I won.
赢个鬼
Won my ass.
等你游来的功夫我都能吸根烟
I could have smoked a cigarette waiting for you.
别自欺欺人了 这可不是好榜样
You shouldn't lie. It sets a bad example.
瞧瞧你俩
You two.
查德 有其父必有其女
Chad, the apple does not fall far from the tree.
查德 谁赢了
Chad, who won that race?
严格来讲 这是霍兰德家的家事
This is strictly Hollander business.
蕾妮 请你喝杯果汁吧
Reenie, let me buy you a juice.
真绅士啊
Such a gentleman.
当然了 记在戈迪账上
Yeah. Put it on Gordy's tab.
好啊
All right.
他们请我去
Well, they asked me to audition for
"费城故事"[话剧 后改编成电影]试镜
"The Philadelphia Story."
去吧 演特蕾西·洛德吗费城故事"女主角]
Mm, you should. As Tracy Lord?
我们会在前排给你鼓劲
We'll be in the front row to cheer you on.
看戏剧不让加油鼓劲的
You don't cheer at a play.
但都在晚上 我没法在你♥爸♥工作一天后
But it is all at night, and then I wouldn't be home for Daddy
在家陪陪他
after his long day at work.
爸爸 你不是计划五十岁退休吗
Well, wasn't it your goal to retire at 50, Daddy?
那还有五年吧
And that's, what, five years away?
没错
Yes, exactly.
现在我正等着你那蠢哥哥
Now I have to wait until your idiot brother
证明他不会把公♥司♥搞垮
can prove that he won't run the business into the ground,
我很可能等到胡子都白了
so I will very likely be an old man,
除非我把公♥司♥交给你 查德
unless I can leave the business to you, Chad.
让我想想
Well, let's see.
在汤利公♥司♥工作了一个月
Been at Townley's a month.
什么时候辞职才不算太早呢
How early is too early to resign?
-我要... -她吃完了
- I was... - No, she's finished.
好
Oh, okay.
接着说
So finish that story.
"每周新闻" 我是查理
"News of the Week," This is Charlie.
我真好奇她来这儿干嘛
I wonder why she's here.
她是出版商 她不需要理由
She's the publisher. She doesn't need a reason.
我曾在一篇文章上读到
I read an article that despite being
尽管作为这国家最富有的人之一
one of the richest people in the country,
伯克哈特女士仍对做衣服乐此不疲
Mrs. Burkhart still enjoys making her own clothes.
我打包票她穿着的蛇皮鞋
I guarantee you she didn't make
绝不是她做的
those snake skin shoes she walked in on.
这双鞋至少得50美元
They look like they cost at least $50.
50美元
$50?
伯克哈特家族
The Burkhart family made their fortune
靠肯塔基波本酒发家致富 据传言说
from Kentucky bourbon, and as the story goes
一棵大橡树倒在了碧曾曾祖父的房♥子上
a giant oak tree fell on Bea's great great grandfather's house.
他用这棵树做了四十个橡木桶
He made 40 oak barrels using that tree,
来酿造第一批波本酒
and used them to age his first batch of bourbon.
现在叫风暴树波本酒
It's now called Storm Tree bourbon,
是世界上最受追捧的酒之一
and it's one of the most sought after in the world.
伯克哈特是我爸理财公♥司♥的客户
The Burkhart family is a client of my father's financial firm.
这样啊
There it is.
娜奥米 你丝♥袜♥上划了道口
Naomi, you have a run in your stockings.
我桌子里备了双蛋袜[美国丝♥袜♥品牌]
I have an extra pair of L'eggs in my desk.
我给你拿去
Let me get them for you.
多谢了
Thank you.
我告诉大家 我父亲死时
I tell people when Daddy died,
血液里有太多波本酒
he had so much bourbon in his blood,
都不用另外做防腐处理了
they didn't have to embalm him.
谢谢
Thank you.
稍等
Just a second and I will join you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干了
Bottoms up.
这酒真不错 真烈
That is, uh, good stuff, strong, strong stuff.
它绝对会让你把灯罩套脑袋上[醉得厉害]
That'll drive you to put a lamp shade on your head.
好了...
Well...
酒也喝过了
Now that we have had our frivolities,
开始处理无趣的业务吧
let's get down to boring old business.
你们知道吗 我这一生
You know, for most of my life,
即使我爸是个有钱混♥蛋♥...
although my father was a rich bastard...
我做的事都失败了
I was a failure at everything I ever did.
我数学挂科
I failed at arithmetic,
有过三段失败的婚姻
I failed at three marriages,
我播的种子甚至都不开花来慰藉我
and I can't get a seed to flower to save my life.
尽管我这么失败 人们却总能记住我
But despite my failures, people always remembered me.
因为你是有钱混♥蛋♥的女儿吗
Because you were the daughter of a rich bastard?
有这个的功劳
Well, that... that helped.
的确帮了不少忙 没错
That has always helped, yes.
但不是这样
Uh, but, um, no.
人们记住我 是因为我与众不同
People remembered me because I was different.
我总是语出惊人
I said things that people didn't expect a lady to say,
我穿的衣服也有很高回头率
and I wore things that made people turn their heads,
我也做一些事...
and I did things that, uh...
我常归罪于波本酒
Well, I usually blamed on the bourbon.
但我很担心我父亲的杂♥志♥
But I am concerned that my daddy's magazine
没有什么特点
is not memorable.
不怎么有趣
It's not interesting.
我们杂♥志♥写的东西
There's nothin' I can read in our magazine
别的杂♥志♥上都有
that I can't read somewhere else,
雪上加霜的是
and to add insult to injury,
"时代周刊"完虐我们
"Time Magazine" is kicking our butt.
我们也完虐"新闻周刊"
Well, we're kicking "Newsweek's" Butt.
听着 我同意你说的 碧
Look, I agree with you, Bea,
但新闻就是新闻
but the news is the news.
我们都要报道相同的故事
We're gonna be covering the same story.
我们致力于比其他人讲述得更漂亮
Our goal is to tell it better than anybody else.
去挖更深层的东西...
To go deeper inside...
在老一套里 我们没法战胜"时代周刊"
We're not gonna beat "Time" at their game.
但时代在变
But the game is changing.
我向你保证 我们瞄准了未来
And I can assure you, we are looking to the future.
你瞄到了什么
And what is it that you see?
不久后 "时代周刊"就要成为
Well, before long, "Time" Is gonna be
老一辈的杂♥志♥了
the old people's magazine.
同时 会有三百万23岁年轻人市场
Meanwhile, there are 3 million 23 year old Americans out there.
他们父母才读"时代周刊"
Their parents read "Time Magazine,"
也就是说他们不会看
which means they're not going to.
他们追求不同
They're looking for something different,
我想把"每周新闻"定位成他们所寻之物
and I want "News of the Week" To be that something.
在他们25时
So that by the time they're 25,
我们就是第一选择
we're their go-to magazine.
我们就是他们信服的声音
We're the voice that they trust.
他们的支柱
That they can turn to.
你要怎么实现这个
How are you going to do that?
我们要定几个项目...
Well, we're working on several initiatives...
他要怎么做 威克
How is he gonna do that, Wick?
我们要写出
Well, we're gonna write about
年轻人关心的事
the things they care about.
公民权利 起草案
Civil rights. The draft.
放到后刊里的东西
The back of the book stuff.
还有艺术
You know, and the arts,
-和摇滚音乐家们 -"滚石杂♥志♥"成立不到两年
- and the rock musicians. - "Rolling Stone" Is less than two years old.
它的订阅量跟"时代周刊"相比算九牛一毛
It's got a fraction of the subscribers that "Time" Does,
而年轻人却不由自主地讨论它
and yet the young people, they can't stop talking about it.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表