剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
Wick, let's head to photo.
好的 你们赶紧
All right, get on that.
"伟大的芦笋"是谁
Who's "The great asparagus"?
查尔斯·戴高乐
Charles de Gaulle.
你拯救了我不用写威克的越南战事封面报道
Hey, you saved me from killing Wick's cover story on Vietnam.
他们是记者 我们是调查员
They're reporters, we're researchers.
我们给记者作报告 调查 写文档
We report, investigate, and write files for the reporters,
他们审核批准后 签上他们的名字
they do a pass on them, put their names on them,
然后就可以出版了
and then the stories go to press.
奈德斯 出事了
Nedders, stuff's breaking.
你的封面可能不会出版了
Your cover's fate hangs in the balance.
怎么会 肯定要出版的
Yeah, of course it does,
我完成得这么早 还做得这么漂亮
because it's done early and perfectly composed.
北加州的阿尔塔蒙特音乐节出了乱子
Altamont Music Festival in northern California went haywire
有人死亡 现在正在跟进
and people were killed. It's coming in now.
什么
What?
奈德 有什么相关照片吗
Ned, any images yet?
我们没有派人过去
Well, we didn't staff the festival.
但电报社有 看看吧
Well, but the wires did, let's see.
给
Here.
今晚所有西案报社能发的图只有这张
That's all the east coast papers can run with tonight.
这就是废纸
It's shit.
-我们有 -怎么 -45小时来给你一个更好地机会
- We have, - what? - 45 hours to get you a better shot
去创作和设计
to compose and design?
嗯 我们和滚石杂♥志♥
Yeah. Us and "Rolling Stone."
威克 你怎么看
Wick, what do you think?
不是我的菜 老板
Not my kind of story, boss.
它最好是 有三个人死了
Well, it might have to be. We got three people dead.
如果阿尔塔蒙特报道行不通
Look, if Altamont peters out,
威克有关越南的封面还可以用
Wick's cover on 'Nam is set.
威克 借一步说话
Wick, a word.
我们正和滚石杂♥志♥抢一个报道
We're going head to head with "Rolling Stone"
扬[Jann Wenner 滚石杂♥志♥的开创人]就算卖♥♥姐姐也要赢
on a cover that Jan would sell his sister for.
那是音乐杂♥志♥
That is a music magazine.
"每周新闻"应该和"时代周刊"竞争
"News of the Week" Competes with "Time Magazine."
所有年轻人都看滚石
Everyone younger than you and me reads "Rolling Stone."
这么说 年轻人都在浪费时间
Yeah, well, youth is wasted on the young.
-没那么烂 -快了
- It's not that bad. - It's getting there.
辛迪 这是诺拉 新来的
Cindy, this is Nora, the new girl.
诺拉·艾芙恩
Nora Ephron.
你好
Hi.
辛迪喜欢藏在这里默默地
Cindy likes to hide out back here
做图片说明
ostensibly writing captions.
嗯 所以 谁拿到了阿尔塔蒙特报道权
Mm-hmm. So, who got Altamont?
山姆和简
Sam and Jane.
又一个 她需要什么吗
Another one. What does she need?
我们会知道的
We'll find out.
道格想明晚带我去古根海姆博物馆
Doug wants to take me to the Rothko retrospective,
看罗斯科[美国抽象派画家]回顾展
at the Guggenheim tomorrow night.
我要戴个皇冠去吗
Do I have to wear a tiara?
戴吧
Yes.
还是别戴了
I mean, no.
但得戴个超时髦的配饰
But something fabulously chic.
手套 一定要戴好看的小牛皮手套
Oh, gloves. You must wear beautiful calfskin gloves.
萨克斯百货的手套最好看了
Saks has the best gloves.
86号♥哥伦布斯那边
Also, there's a salon on
还有家美发店 只周日开门
86th and Columbus that's open on Sundays.
无论如何
Anyway,
-诺拉能用你的桌子吗 -当然
- can Nora use your desk? - Oh, sure.
接下来就好好工作吧
All that's left to do now is to make yourself indispensable.
你能给警♥察♥打电♥话♥吗
Can you do cop calls?
我也想啊 但我没空
I wish I could. I don't have time.
我手上有很重要的线人
I have a source that could be valuable.
那就告诉我吧
Then give 'em to me.
是桑塔纳的公♥关♥
It's the PR girl for Santana.
她认识音乐会上所有人
She knows everyone who was at that show.
太棒了 她号♥码多少
Fantastic. What's her number?
她只和我通话
She's only going to talk to me.
好吧 听着 我知道你可能更适合跟这个报道
Okay, look, I know you were the more natural fit for this story,
但我也没有办法
but there's nothing I can do.
你别故意捣乱
Don't sabotage the story.
我在帮忙啊
I'm trying to help.
好吧 给你一小时跟你的线人谈
Okay, take an hour to work your source.
要是没有结果 你就去联♥系♥警♥察♥
If nothing pans out,you're doing cop calls.
一小时 简 你在做梦吧
An hour? Jane, you're dreaming.
没有 只是根据截止日期安排
No, I'm working under a deadline.
但这个事件真的很重要
Yeah, but this is a really important story,
或许会成为一篇封面报道...
and if it's gonna be a cover...
不不 我很懂封面报道
No, no, no, I know all about covers.
山姆和我在过去的这个月 已经做了四篇报道
Sam and I have had four of them in the past month,
没有一次让记者孤立无援过
and it doesn't involve leaving your reporter high and dry.
但道格没有跟这次报道
But Doug isn't on this story,
我还是想帮你
and I still want to help you.
我知道 所以去联♥系♥警♥察♥吧
I know. So do cop calls.
不要
No!
帕蒂
Patti.
好 我争取一小时搞定
Okay. I'll take the hour.
我可以联♥系♥警♥察♥
I can do cop calls.
你以前给警♥察♥局打过电♥话♥吗
Have you ever called the precincts?
就问问有没有拘捕记录 对吧
I ask if there's anything on the blotter, right?
我们得根据一个发生在三千英里外的事件
We have two days to tear down and rebuild the magazine
在2天内重新编辑这期杂♥志♥
on a developing story over 3,000 miles away.
今天的培训取消
Orientation's canceled today.
我来联♥系♥警♥察♥
I'll do the cop calls.
你的记者需要什么
What does your reporter need?
我去问问
I'll find out.
你好 我是帕蒂·罗宾逊
Hi, this is Patti Robinson.
我想找贝蒂·哈里斯
I'm calling to speak with Betty Harris.
她有空吗
Is she available?
好 我等着
Yes, I'll hold.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
You're fucking kidding me.
他们深思熟虑了20分钟
They deliberated for 20 minutes?
曼森还有谁... 等一下
Manson and who el... Hold on.
我是你的调查员
I think I'm your researcher,
帮你跟进威克分配的报道
and I'm supposed to help with the story Wick assigned.
我自己能搞定
I've got it covered.
继续吧 曼森还有谁
Go ahead. Manson and who else?
能拼一下吗
Uh-huh. Can I get a spelling?
现在我懂你为什么要待在这了
Now I get why you stay down here.
办公室的记者脾气怪吧
Mm, cranky reporters in the bull pen?
这里的调查员还很暴躁呢
Testy researchers in the pit.
你喜欢在"每周新闻"工作吗
Do you like working at "News of the Week"?
对我来说 这是理想的工作
For me, it is ideal.
对了 你还没结婚吧
Oh, right, you're not married yet, are you?
我丈夫 莱尼
See, um, my husband, Lenny,
给我一年时间准备我第一本小说的材料
gave me a year to gather materials for my first novel
而他会完成法学院的学业 在公♥司♥找份工作
while he finishes law school and gets a job at a firm,
可能会在康涅狄格州
probably in Connecticut.
所以我选了这家杂♥志♥社
So I chose the magazine.
对我来说就像做梦一样
For me, it's a dream.
一年之后有什么打算呢
And what happens after a year?
我会认真地组建一个家庭
I get serious and start a family.
认真家庭 千万别邀请我参加你们的晚餐派对
A serious family. Please don't invite me to the dinner parties.
你怎么不留在这里 继续写作呢
Why don't you just stay here and get stories?
只有这样才能成为一名作家
That's the only way to become a writer.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm just...
我的...那个来迟了
I'm late for my... you know,
但我每次都用子♥宫♥帽
but I always use a diaphragm
所以我不知道我怎么会...
so I don't understand how I, um...
他可能把它剪了个洞 人们有时会这样的
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表