剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
She's in the toilet.
她在厕所
Clare?
克莱尔
It's Alison. Is everything OK?
我是艾莉森 你没事吧
I'm just going to the loo, I'll be out in a minute.
我在上厕所 一会儿就出来
She sits upon the stall but her trousers is not down.
她坐在马桶上 但裤子没脱
Ok.
好吧
She seems lost in thought,
她似乎陷入了沉思
at sea, in a tumultuous storm of emotion.
在海上 在汹涌的情感风暴中
Are you, are you sure you're OK?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah.
是的
Anything you want to talk about?
你有什么想说的吗
I'm scared I'm making a mistake.
我害怕我做错了
Well, she is. Monopoly is a trap.
是的 垄断就是陷阱
Monogamy. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是一夫一妻制 是的 是的
So, erm...
所以
Vicar? You've done hundreds of weddings.
牧师 你接过几百场婚礼
You must have some stories.
你肯定有故事吧
Oh, not really.
其实也没有
Really? No stories?
是吗 没有故事
No, nothing very...
嗯 没什么
Being modest.
太谦虚了
You have to help me.
你得帮帮我
Alison's gone to find Clare and I don't know what's going on.
艾莉森去找克莱尔了 我不知道怎么回事
Right. I just don't...
嗯 我只是不
Make something up? Hm, yeah?
编点什么 好吗
Hello.
你们好
I, er, I remember one wedding.
我记得一个婚礼
Goodness me, it must be, erm, 20 years ago, at least,
天哪 至少20年前了
during the vows, all of a sudden, the doors flew open,
宣誓时 突然门开了
and a dog ran in to the church.
一只狗跑进了教堂
Barking.
狂吠
Barking away, he was.
一直狂吠
But, er, that was just the start.
但那只是个开始
What's going on? Has the party started already?
怎么回事 派对已经开始了吗
I thought I could hear voices. No.
我好像听到声音了 不
It's the ceremony. Here?
是仪式 这里吗
Could you take me down there? I'd love to see it.
你能带我下去吗 我想看看
Oh, I don't think you do. It's scandalous.
你不会想看的 真是太可耻了
It's unbecoming of this fine house and its noble history.
那与这幢漂亮的房♥子 高贵的历史格格不入
I think I'll probably make my own mind up,
我自己来决定吧
if you could just take me down...
你带我下去
I'm quite sure you'll agree with me.
我相信你会同意我的看法
Honestly, I don't know what the world has come to.
说实话 我都搞不懂这个世界变成了什么样子
Is there no decency any more?
没有礼仪廉耻了吗
No sense of traditional values?
没有传统价值观念了吗
Oh, this is happening.
又来了
When I was a girl... Yep...
在我还是姑娘的时候 嗯
we were taught at a very young age exactly what was expected,
我们在很小的时候就被教育
what was proper!
什么叫得体
I'm being stupid. Yep.
我太蠢了 是的
Don't say that. Well...
别这么说 那个
It's not that I don't love her.
不是我不爱她
It's not that we aren't happy, it...
也不是我们不快乐 而是
It just suddenly feels terrifying.
我只是突然感觉很恐怖
Oh, get over it and get on with it!
拉倒吧 赶紧的
You're lucky to be alive!
你能活着就很幸运了
It's completely natural for you to get cold feet today.
你今天退缩[脚冷]是很正常的
Yeah, it's snowing. It's a metaphor, Robin!
是啊 下雪了 这是比喻 罗宾
You're a metaphor.
你才是比喻
Don't tell anyone this, but...
别告诉任何人 但是
I had a wobble on my wedding day.
我结婚那天也有点踌躇
I kept thinking, Is he the one?
我一直在想 就是他了吗
I'm still young,
我还年轻
do I really want to commit for the rest of my life, you know?
真的就这么托付一生了吗
Is it naive to think that I won't fall in love again?
"不会爱上别人"这种想法是不是太天真了
And all the little habits and the things that annoy me,
他有很多让我烦恼的坏习惯和事情
can I really live with them every day?
我真的可以一直忍♥受吗
You're absolutely right, he's wrong for you. Can you...?
你说得对 你和他不合适 你能
But then I tried to imagine living without him.
但后来我试着想象没有他的生活
And I couldn't.
我做不到
Because he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
因为遇上他是我这辈子最幸福的事
We're a team.
我们是一个团队
And we love each other.
我们彼此相爱
Nah, I preferred the first bit.
我更喜欢前半部分
A nut allergy, yes, because Janet...
坚果过敏 因为珍妮特
Oh, Michael's here, girls!
迈克尔来了 姑娘们
Mike, is everything OK? Are we starting?
迈克 没事吗 要开始了吗
Alison's just talking to Clare in the bathroom.
克莱尔在厕所 艾莉森在和她谈话
What about? Apparently she got cold feet on our wedding day
谈什么 她在我们结婚那天退缩了
and she wasn't sure if she wanted to marry me,
不确定是否愿意嫁给我
because of all my bad habits.
因为我有很多坏习惯
Why is she talking about cold feet?
她为什么要说退缩的事
What's going on?
怎么了
So, you know, only you can make that decision.
所以只有你能做出决定
Can you imagine life without her?
你可以想象没有她的生活吗
It's working. She's looking at pictures of them on her telephone.
奏效了 她正在看手♥机♥里的合照
Oh, holiday snaps. No, no, scroll back.
假日照 不 不 往回滑
Clare? So, what do you think?
克莱尔 你觉得呢
Do you want to do this?
你愿意吗
I do.
我愿意
It became clear that the dog was trying to tell us something.
很明显那条狗想告诉我们什么
It was pointing, you know, with its, with its paw. So we...
它用爪子指着什么 所以我们
all got up out of our seats and followed the creature.
从座位上站起来 跟着那家伙
I fears for the marriage, Alison. Much is not done.
我很担心这场婚礼 艾莉森 还有很多没有准备
The bride be not gartered.
新娘没穿吊袜带
And where are the bachelors to carry her to bed?
把她背到床上的单身汉呢
And someone must break cake over her head.
还要有人把蛋糕砸在她的头上
I'm just going to catch you. I'll catch you up. Yeah. Sure, OK.
我稍后过来找你 好的
What are you talking about, Mary?
你在说什么呢 玛丽
The cake what's not broke upon my head so my husband did die.
我头上没有被砸蛋糕 所以我的丈夫死了
Crushed beneath his plough like a grape beneath the foot.
像葡萄一样被碾碎在他的犁下
Oh, my God! Your husband died on your wedding day?
天哪 你丈夫在结婚那天死了吗
No, three years aft. Right.
不 是三年后 好吧
The couple must observe the rituals for a blessed marriage!
这对新人必须遵守幸福婚姻的仪式
Ok. There's a lot to unpack here.
好复杂 让我捋捋
So you're saying that your husband died in a farming accident
你是说你丈夫死于农业事故
because of something that you didn't do on your wedding day
是因为你三年前结婚时
three years earlier? Exactly!
有件事没做 是的
Ok.
好吧
We... We, we had gathered around the well and...
我们 我们围在井边
Well, we thought we could hear a baby crying.
我们好像听到了婴儿的哭声
Nobody had a ladder, so we were going to have to use the bucket.
我们没有梯子 所以只能用桶
But, um... There was...
但是 那什么
What do you mean she's not here?
什么叫她不在这里
She went off with her mum.
她和她妈跑了
Why? She's so upset!
为什么 她太伤心了
She found out that her bride
她发现她的新娘
might be having doubts about marrying her.
对于嫁给她好像有些疑虑
You told her?!
你告诉她了
Oh, my God, Mike. I had it all under control.
天哪 迈克 我本来都摆平了
All you had to do was just keep them waiting.
你只要让她们等着就行了啊
Well, I'm sorry I always disappoint you.
很抱歉我总是让你失望
Sorry's not good enough, is it?
道歉还不够 不是吗
That's such an insensitive thing to do.
你也太迟钝了吧
Is the wedding off? No!
婚礼取消了吗 不
Alison, we need a plan. The guests are getting restless.
艾莉森 我们需要一个计划 客人坐不住了
Oh, who cares about the guests. To hell with the guests!
客人算个毛 让他们滚
What's it got to do with us, eh?
这跟我们有什么关系
We're dead, in case you hadn't noticed.
以防你们没有发现 我们已经死了
We can't do a bloody thing!
我们什么都做不了
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表