剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Robin! Robin!
罗宾 罗宾
It wasn't me!
不是我弄的
It was me.
是我弄的
Everything all right, love?
一切都好对吗 亲爱的
Yeah.
对
Sure I can't help?
没有需要我帮忙的吗
Yeah.
没有
She shakes! 'Tis another sign!
她在发抖 这是另一个预兆吗
She's nervous!
她紧张了
Oh, I wish I could help!
真希望我能帮上忙
Good morning. Hello.
早上好 你好
Father, I've come to take you to the wedding.
神父 我是来带你去参加婚礼的
We're doing the service in the house. Oh, I see.
我们将在室内举办 这样啊
I, er, rather thought it might be cancelled.
我还以为婚礼会被取消呢
No, it's happening, so if you want to grab your coat, snow boots.
准备中了 需要带上你的外套和雪地靴吗
I'm afraid I'm carrying a bit of an injury.
我很抱歉 我带了点伤
I'm not sure I can walk down the hill.
我恐怕不能走下山
Don't worry, Father, you don't have to walk.
别担心 神父 你不必走路
Look out!
当心
There we are. What? That's very sparkly.
我们到了 天哪 这也太光了
What has happened to ties nowadays?
大家现在都不戴领带了吗
Does nobody wear a gown to a wedding nowadays?
人们现在参加婚礼都不♥穿♥礼服了吗
You'd think this was a circus.
这简直像是去马戏团看马戏
Oh, no, it's chic, and it's now,
不 现在就流行这个
and if it makes HER feel fabulous, then, er,
只要她觉得很棒 那就
no, very good.
那就行了
Oh, and trousers for you as well!
还有你的裤子也是这样
Hello! Or should I say yellow?
你好 或者我应该说你好黄
Beautiful banana.
多美的香蕉
Do you recognise him? Do you recognise him?
你知道他是谁吗 你知道吗
Er... Where do I know him from?
我好像在哪见过他
Is he off the telly? Ooh, yeah, yeah, could be.
他有在电视上出现过吗 也许 有可能
He does look familiar.
他看起来确实眼熟
Oh, my goodness, Clare, it's beautiful!
我的天啊克莱尔 这太漂亮了
Where be your garter? The bride must be gartered!
你的袜带呢 新娘必须要系袜带的
Oh, no! Alison!
不 艾莉森
It's not, er, Dennis Waterman, is it?
不会是丹尼斯·瓦特曼吧
Dennis Waterman?
丹尼斯·瓦特曼
He'd be 70 by now.
他现在得有70岁了
Oh, yeah, good point, yeah.
你说得对
Mick Hucknall!
米克·赫克奈尔
Don't be ridiculous, Robin!
别傻了 罗宾
Mick Hucknall has dreadlocks.
米克·赫克奈尔留着雷鬼辫发型
Oh, Vicar, you made it!
牧师 你来啦
Just go through here and make yourself warm by the fire.
快去那边取取暖吧
Ah, thank you.
好的 谢谢
That took a while. Yeah, he wanted to do the hill twice.
花了点儿时间呀 是呀 他想滑两次雪
Alison!
艾莉森
May I have your ear, please?
能听我说两句吗
Ah! The vicar's arrived. Good work, Michael.
牧师到了 做得好 迈克尔
They're here!
他们到了
Sorry, Mary, not right now. Ah, here we go.
抱歉玛丽 现在不行 好了
A double wedding! Oh, my goshness!
双重婚礼 天哪
No, that's the other bride.
不 那是另一位新娘
For the same groom?
嫁给同一个新郎
Bigamy?!
重婚
No, they're marrying each other.
不 就是她们俩结婚
What on Earth?!
这世界究竟怎么了
Two brides! Wonderful!
两位新娘 棒极了
Is this one gartered?
这位系袜带了吗
Oi-oi, bridesmaids. Tick. Let the wedding commence.
伴娘们到了 是时候举♥行♥婚礼了
Isn't that against the law?
这难道不是违法的吗
No. Times have changed.
不 时代已经不一样了
The house will be brought into disrepute.
这所房♥子将会名誉扫地
It's a scandal!
这简直就是丑闻
Those are the bridesmaids? Of course.
这些就是伴娘了吗 是呀
But they're wearing burgundy, just like me.
但她们和我一样 穿着紫红色裙子
Wonderful choice.
很好的选择
A darker shade, as if to frame the glowing white
就像黑色的幕布衬托新娘的美丽
of the beautiful bride, without upstaging her.
不抢其风头
Does this mean I'm a bridesmaid?!
也就是说我也是伴娘吗
Can I be a bridesmaid?! Please, please, please!
我能做伴娘吗 可以吗 可以吗 可以吗
Yes, yes, fine, yeah.
好 好 好
Hi! Come in, come in.
快请进 请进
Oh, what a journey! Oh, you made it!
多么神奇的体验 你做到了
OK, so we've set everything out in the ballroom.
我们将一切布置在了舞厅
Oh, thank you so much for doing this for us.
非常感谢你为我们所做的一切
Honestly, I don't know what we would have done without you.
说实话 没有你我们真不知道该怎么办
No, it's our pleasure. It's all part of the Button House...
这是我们的荣幸 巴顿庄园为你们提供的
Brand. #ButtonHouse.
标签巴顿庄园
Available for bookings. Tell your friends. Ha-ha. Please.
请告诉你的朋友们 我们提供预订服务
Oh, where is this garter, then? Er, come through.
袜带在哪儿 来这边吧
**Here comes the bridesmaid, she is a bridesmaid*
*伴娘来了 她是一位伴娘
Lovely place, isn't it? Yeah, er, yes.
地方真不错 不是吗 是的
I've been here before, actually. Oh?
其实我之前来过这 是吗
A long time ago, now.
很久以前了
Well, what a coincidence.
太巧了
So, I don't know if you've met the couple that own it, but it's...
不知道你见过屋主夫妇了没 但那
No. It's quite a story.
没有 说来话长了
I've been here before, actually. A long time ago, now.
其实我之前来过这儿 很久以前了
Like the beak of a goose, you see?
就像鹅喙一样 你觉得呢
Oh, it's a lovely old tradition, especially with the bridesmaids.
一个很棒的旧习俗 特别是和伴娘们一起
Pinch on the bum, no harm done.
轻轻的掐一下屁♥股♥
These are gentlewomen, sir! Not Whitechapel strumpets!
这些都是正经妇人好吗 不是娼妓
You're fun.
你真有趣
It looks good. It's happening.
这看起来太棒了 真的举♥行♥了
I know, I think it's good.
我知道 我觉得太棒了
I can't believe we're actually going to make this happen.
真不敢相信我们真的做到了
you haven't seen Clare, have you?
你们看见克莱尔了吗
Oh, she hasn't run away, has she?
她没有跑掉吧[落跑新娘梗]
Actually, I hope she HASN'T run away.
我想她应该不会真的逃了吧
Oh, she's probably just popped to the loo, or...
她可能只是去洗手间了 或者
I'll go and look for her. Yeah. Erm...
我去找找她
Just, just tell everyone that we're going to start soon.
去告诉大家婚礼很快就要开始了
Erm, just keep them entertained.
让他们兴奋起来
What shall I say? I don't know.
我该说些什么 我也不知道
Whatever. I won't be long.
随便什么都行 我不会离开太久
Alison, what's happening? We've just lost one of the brides.
艾莉森怎么了 其中一位新娘不见了
What?
什么
What?!
你说什么
Right, pay attention, everyone!
大家注意了
We have a missing bride. We need to search the house.
一位新娘不见了 我们需要搜查整个屋子
Thomas, Mary, East Wing. Robin, Julian, West Wing.
托马斯 玛丽东厢 罗宾 朱利安西厢
Pat, you're with me. Come along!
帕特你和我一起找 快来
Well, come on, man! Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time.
快点儿啊 听到了 听见了
Er, we're going to start soon,
婚礼即将开始
but I just want to say a few words
但我想简单说几句
to welcome you all to Button House.
以此欢迎大家来到巴顿庄园
Er, well done for getting here, in this weather.
感谢各位能在这种恶劣天气下相聚于此
Many didn't make it.
许多人都没来
Not that they died, they just got stuck,
他们并不是死了 只是被困住了
although the wedding planner had quite a serious...
尽管婚礼策划人遭遇了严重的
Nah. Nothing.
没什么
Anyway, the best ones are here, right?
不管怎样 最重要的人都在这了 对吗
Right?
对吗
Oh, here she be!
她在这里
She sits herein. Alison!
她在这儿 艾莉森
Alison! We have eyes on the target.
艾莉森 我们盯着目标
The eagle is in the nest.
老鹰归巢
What?
什么
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表