剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
抱歉 我知道这个请求有点过分
but I need to get home urgently...
但我得赶紧回家
Oh, look!
快看
**I will survive*
*我会活下来
**Oh, as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive...*
*只要我知道如何去爱 我知道我会活下来
What? Out there? In the garden?
什么 在外面 花♥园♥吗
Who goes there?
谁在那儿
Bitches!
贱♥人♥
No, no, no. Those were only pewter.
不 不 不 那只是白蜡
Save that space, and go back for the champagne!
节省点空间 回去拿香槟啊
Just here, driver!
就在这里 司机
*Go on, now, go!* Can you drop me...?
*加油 加油* 能让我下车吗
I can jump off at the turning.
我在转弯的地方下车
I reckon that's it.
就这些了
You've made your bed.
这一切都是你造成的
Don't come crying to me when you bend over in the shower
当你淋浴弯腰时 有人把毒品塞进你屁♥眼♥的时候
and someone puts drugs in your bottom!
不要来找我哭诉
I watched a film about borstal.
我看了一部青少年犯教♥养♥院♥的电影
Bits of it.
一点点吧
Well, mission very much not accomplished.
任务还没完成
At least, tell me you got an inventory.
你们好歹有物品清单吧
Caused...
导致
**Two...*
*二
*- Godwin's dog to... - *Three...*
戈德温的狗 *三
*one...* to puke up...
*一* 吐
*Drink...* turnips...
*喝* 芜菁
Cups.
杯子
And a rainbow!
还有彩虹
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
What?
什么
Oh, my God, it's a ghost! I told you!
天哪 是鬼 我说吧
Get in the van, Nev.
上车 小内
Yeah, run away. Go on...
跑吧 快跑吧
Oh, just leaving the witness alive, are we?
就这么让目击证人活着吗
Not even a threat of violence?
连暴♥力♥威胁都没有吗
At least, take some identification
好歹索取身份证明
and say you'll be back if he contacts the authori...
然后说如果他联♥系♥了当局 你们就会回来
What have I become?
我怎么变成这样了
I can't believe we got away with it.
我们居然溜了
See? Absolute piece of...
瞧 小菜一
Don't bally move!
别动
I've got a problem with my bowel!
我的肠子有问题
Move an inch and you will have.
只要敢移♥动♥一英寸 你就得偿所愿了
Good girls. Good girls!
好姑娘 好姑娘
Annabel!
安娜贝尔
Alison.
是艾莉森
I fought in an actual battle...
我参加了一场真正的战斗
There are burglars!
有窃贼
But you know that.
但你知道了
As a pivotal member of the local neighbourhood watch,
作为社区守卫的重要成员
I was keeping my usual vigil over the surrounding estates...
我照常看守着周围的庄园
The operator thought she heard a child,
接线员说她听到了孩子的声音
so we traced the number and got the address.
所以我们查询了电♥话♥号♥码 找到了地址
What?
什么
But we'd have been too late if it weren't for your friend here.
但要不是你的朋友 我们就来晚了
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no. Least I could do.
没事 举手之劳
No-one to blame but yourself, Neville.
内维尔 你这是自作自受
You mark my words. They're going throw the book at you, son.
记住我的话 你肯定会被重判的
What do you reckon? No previous. Probably probation.
你觉得呢 没有前科 应该是缓刑
You what?!
什么
I mean, they do still freak me out.
我还是害怕他们
But, well...they did good tonight.
但他们今晚做得很好
Yeah, they properly saved our skins.
是啊 他们救了我们
And to think, when I first met them, they seemed so selfish.
其实我第一次见到他们的时候 觉得他们很自私
Well, close the door, then!
把门关上啊
I've had a hell of a day.
我今天好惨
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表