剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Ugh! And me no sideshow freak!
我也不是表演杂技的怪人
No, but Actually, Robin,
当然不是 但是 事实上罗宾
having been to a sideshow, you're exactly like...
去看过杂技表演的话 你真的挺像
No, no, nothing.
没 没 没什么
Guy Guys!
我说各位
And boom! We have paying guests.
我们有客人来付费参观了
Ghost night is on!
闹鬼之夜开始了
Slight problem no ghosts.
有个小问题 鬼没了
Welcome to Button House.
欢迎来到巴顿庄园
Just through here.
请走这边
So what do we do? I promised them stuff moving on its own
我们怎么办 我答应过他们东西会自己移♥动♥
and weird smells and lights going off...
还有奇怪的气味 灯会时亮时灭
They have gone on strike. I mean, what do you want me to do?
他们罢♥工♥了 你想让我怎么做
I dunno. You're the ghost expert.
我不知道 你是鬼魂专家啊
You're a ghost expert -- you know how they operate,
你是鬼魂专家 你了解他们
so can't we just...
所以我们能不能
fake it?
假装一下
Fake it. No! No, that's completely immoral.
假装一下 不不 这太不道德了
We can't just rip people off. I mean, what, they've paid, like...?
我们不能这样欺骗别人 他们可是付了
200 quid each.
每人200英镑
Although, yeah, OK, thinking about it...
不过嘛 好吧 这么一想
it is a real haunted house, so it's only, like, a white lie.
这个房♥子真的闹鬼 所以这只是个善意的谎言
We have to con them,
我们必须欺骗他们
because it's the right thing to do. Yes, yes.
因为这是正确的选择 是的
Ok.
好吧
Nice to see you, to see you...
很高兴见到你 见到你
Nice!
很高兴
It's like he's in the room!
他好像真的在房♥间一样
Gentlemen, there is an invasion afoot.
先生们 有人入侵
Despite expressly forbidding it,
尽管明令禁止
she has just opened up the border and let them all in.
她刚刚开放了边境 让他们进来了
The place is awash with eccentrics and fantasists.
这里到处都是怪人和幻想家
No way, Jose.
不可能 何塞
We told her we weren't playing ball.
我们跟她说了我们不会配合的
Yes, there be nothing to see.
是的 这里没有什么好看的
Slash smells.
也没有味道
No, no -- they are planning on faking it all.
不 不 他们打算弄虚作假
Pretending that there are ghosts.
假装有鬼
I mean, it makes a mockery of our very existence.
这是对我们的嘲弄
But these people came here for a glimpse of Fanny.
但是这些人来这里是为了看范妮的
Yes, and they can hardly fake that.
是的 这很难作假吧
Well, that's it. Well, they still need you.
对啊 他们还需要你
Of course! Come on. We shall have to find you a place to hide.
来 我们给你找个地方藏起来
Chop chop, Fanny.
快点 范妮
Let's go. Come along.
走吧 来
Come on, ape.
猿人
We're putting a stop to this.
我们要阻止这一切
I didn't die to let someone else fake the skills I've honed in death
我可不能让别人伪造我死亡以后磨炼的技能
without giving me a smartphone.
还不给我智能手♥机♥
What?!
什么
And I'll... I'll stays here and watch...
我就留在这里看着
this wall.
这堵墙
Oh, yeah, this part of the house has a lot of paranormal activity.
房♥子这部分有很多超自然现象
Oh, how exciting! I hope we see some.
好刺♥激♥啊 我们也想看
Kitty, I think we are some.
基蒂 他说的就是我们
Check, one, two. Check. Check.
检测 一 二 检测 检测
Stick together, everyone!
大家别走散了
One, two, two, two.
一 二 二 二
Pop into Pagham to purchase a pig.
去帕格姆买♥♥一头猪
Ok. It's 21:07.
现在是21点07分
Recording in zone four for EVP. What?
在四区录EVP 什么
Electronic voice phenomena.
电子声音现象
It picks up vocal frequencies of discarnate entities.
它可以拾取非卡诺实体的声音频率
Ghosts, Danni, the voices of ghosts.
鬼魂 丹妮 鬼魂的声音
Right, proceed to zone three.
好了 去三区
The kitchen, Danni. Check your map.
厨房♥ 丹妮 看地图啊
Did you hear that? What?
你听到了吗 什么
That thing there picks up ghosts' voices.
那玩意能听到鬼魂的声音
Maybe we can help after all!
也许我们还是可以帮忙的
Help Alison? Yeah. Speak into that microphone,
帮艾莉森 是啊 对着麦克风说话
and we can prove that this house is haunted.
我们可以证明这房♥子闹鬼
What would we say?
我们说什么呢
Hello, and, erm, welcome to Button Hou...
你好 欢迎来到巴顿庄
Welcome to Button FM!
欢迎来到巴顿FM频道
I'm Pat Butcher.
我是帕特·布彻
**The greatest DJ in the area!*
*这里最棒的DJ
**Pat Butcher!*
*帕特·布彻
And joining me this week is renowned poet Thomas Thorne!
本周我们邀请的是著名诗人托马斯·索恩
How are you, Thomas?
你好吗 托马斯
Thomas, we're on the air.
托马斯 我们正在直播
And we'll be right back with Thomas
请各位听众先欣赏一首
after this song from local band Chicken & Chips.
来自当地乐队鸡肉和薯条的歌♥曲 马上回来
It's called Where's The Cream?
歌♥名叫《奶油呢》
Greetings, my apparition apostles.
你们好 我的幽灵使徒
The Ghostmaster General here,
我是鬼才将军
on the hunt in the kitchen of Button House,
在巴顿庄园的厨房♥里打猎
where restless spirits are said to...
据说这里有不安分的灵魂
Turn the light off.
关灯
Was that it?
就这样吗
Well, yeah, but it's, like, really spooky,
是的 但是真的很恐怖
cos it's when you least expect it... usually.
因为通常在你意料不到的时候
Robin! It not me!
罗宾 不是我
Oooh, clever!
聪明
Oh, well, why don't you sleep with her, then?
那你去和她上♥床♥啊
Sweetheart, we've talked about this.
亲爱的 这事不是说过了吗
Two can play at that game.
我也想玩
Who the daddy? I'm the daddy. I'm Daddy.
谁是爸爸 我是爸爸 我是爸爸
No, no, no.
不 不
Oh, God!
天啊
Things are kicking off here, guys. This is getting pretty spooky.
伙计们 开始了 越来越可怕了
Oh, yes, that's really thrown them off the scent.
这下他们知道这里"没有"鬼了
Oh, no.
不妙啊
OK, ease down. Ease down.
放松 放松点
It's over, isn't it? It's over.
结束了 不是吗 结束了
Do you want some milk?
你要牛奶吗
Do you...do you want a glass of milk? No, thank you.
你要一杯牛奶吗 不用了 谢谢
Cor! That really freaked them out. They're all yours.
我靠 他们真的吓坏了 交给你了
Right, then, to the ballroom.
好了 去舞厅吧
Well, we know where they're not.
我们知道他们不会去哪里了
Come along, Fanny, down you go.
范妮 下去吧
But it's cold and damp down there.
但是那里又冷又潮湿
You can't feel the cold.
你感觉不到冷
Or can we?
是吧
Yes, cool the muscles, improve performance.
冷却肌肉可以提高表现
A little night air might just give me the edge.
夜间空气可能会让我兴奋呢
And, of course, your poetry rhymes, which is A, harder,
当然了 你的诗歌♥押韵 A 这样更难
and B, shows you have a real passion for the English language.
B 表明你对英语很有热情
Is that fair to say?
这么说可以吗
Yes.
可以
And we'll be back with Thomas after these advertisements.
广♥告♥后马上回来
Buy cheese.
买♥♥奶酪
Please.
拜托
Louise.
路易丝
Buy Louise's Pleasing Cheese,
请购买♥♥路易丝精品奶酪
made from only the freshest Jersey milk,
从我们黑白花牛身上精心挤出
lovingly thumbed from our all-Friesian herd...
最新鲜的泽西牛奶制♥作♥
And we have a lot of poltergeist activity up here.
这里有很多骚灵现象
But that's where I live!
但这是我住的地方
Oh, we also have a smell...tergeist...tergeist.
我们还有骚味
Smell-tergeist.
骚味现象
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表