剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
..a swingball, and a... ..big tank of a man.
一个摇摆球 和... 特壮一男的
Well, it's your go. It can be anything.
你说了算 可以是任何东西
Come on, Fanny. - ..a-a-a lace brassiere!
说吧 范妮 一件蕾丝胸罩
Ooh, saucy!
有料啊
What are you worried about anyway?
你到底在担心什么
Alison dumped him when she met me.
艾莉森认识了我以后就甩了他
Did she?
是吗
It was ages ago, wasn't it?
那是很久以前的事了 不是吗
So, he'd be over it by now, wouldn't he?
所以他现在已经放下了吧
Hmm, probably, yeah, yeah.
可能吧 应该是
Mary, you must remember what happened.
玛丽 你一定记得发生了什么
Oh, yeah.
是的
I remembers it well.
我记得很清楚
The room was full of dandies and wenches,
房♥间里挤满了公子哥和少♥妇♥
talking and all floating about the place.
一边飘着一边闲聊
They had wine coming out of their ears.
红酒会从他们的耳朵里冒出来
It happens all the time. The people all laughed and danced.
这种事很普遍 人们载歌♥载舞
When Thomas came in, Lady Isabelle did look at him.
托马斯进来的时候 伊莎贝尔女士的确在看他
Said I to Annie...
我对安妮说
Is he the man of which she spoke?
他就是她说的那个人吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Annie? Who's Annie?
安妮 安妮是谁
Oh, did we never tell you?
我们没告诉过你吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, Annie ghosted here for 100 year or more.
安妮在这里当了100多年的鬼
A true friend to me.
她是我真正的朋友
I see.
这样啊
Till she got sucked off.
直到她被吸走
I'm sorry?
什么
Ah, like, moved on?
就像升♥天♥一样
Oh, yeah. There's many that's been sucked off in this house.
是的 这房♥子有很多鬼都吸走了
Moved on. I used to dream of the day
升♥天♥ 我曾经梦想有一天
that I would be sucked off. Moved on.
我会被吸走 升♥天♥
But I've long since given up hope of ever being sucked off.
但我早就放弃了被吸走的希望
Moving on. Anyways...
升♥天♥ 总之
Annie and I did watch, and Thomas said his poem...
安妮和我看着托马斯 他念了他的诗
Summer hath aroused the twilights of lifes in the haze...
夏天在薄雾中唤起了生命的曙光
And the people all turned to statues.
人们变成了雕像
Honestly, I think they died of boredoms.
说实话 我认为他们是死于无聊
Oh, come, now. This is a nonsense!
拜托 这简直就是胡说八道
I says it as I remembers I sees it, mate.
我记得这就是我看到的场面 伙计
Kitty, you must have been there, too.
基蒂 你一定也在吧
Yes. And me!
是的 还有我
Good God, how long have you been there?! Oh, the whole time.
天啊 你在那多久了 一直都在啊
Yeah, I remember it. So many beautiful shoes.
我记得 好多漂亮的鞋子
Some heeled, some flat, one pair of boots with lovely buckles.
高跟鞋 平底鞋 还有一双靴子的鞋扣很可爱
Wait, did you just see shoes?
等等 你只看到了鞋子吗
Pretty much, yeah.
差不多吧
Kitty, what did you see?
基蒂 你看到什么了
Oh, I don't know if I should say.
我不知道该不该说
Aren't you meant to be going out with Michael this evening?
今晚你不是要和迈克出去吗
We've already detained you long enough.
我们已经耽误你很久了
No, but I want to hear what Kitty saw.
不 我想听听基蒂看到了什么
Mike, I'll be five minutes.
迈克 给我五分钟
Take your time.
慢慢来
Great.
很好
Perfect. Fantastic.
完美 好极了
Go on, Kitty. All right.
说吧 基蒂 好吧
Well, to start with, it was so exciting.
首先 这里特别好玩
All sorts of interesting people coming to the house,
各种各样有趣的人都来了
food laid out on a table.
桌子上摆满了食物
What kind of food?
什么样的食物
No, come one, come all!
大家都来吧
The more, the merrier. We're only talking about my death!
越多越好 我们只是在谈论我的死亡
We were supposed to muster at 1800 hours
我们应该18点在休息室集♥合♥
in the common room for Julian's talk.
来听朱利安的演讲
Postpone it. You've literally got forever.
推迟吧 反正你有无限的时间
Carry on, Kitty.
继续 基蒂
Where was I? You were talking about a spread.
我说到哪了 你说桌上都是食物
Now, was it like a buffet sort of thing?
是自助餐之类的吗
You know, cheese and pineapple?
奶酪和菠萝吗
Pineapple?!
菠萝
Goodness, no. They were wealthy, but they weren't royalty.
天哪 不 他们是很有钱 但不是皇室成员
I remember Thomas arriving, so in love with Lady Isabelle.
我记得托马斯来了 深深爱上了伊莎贝尔女士
Is he the man of which she spoke?
他就是她说的那个人吗
Looks a silly arse.
看起来很傻
I remember his poem. Welcome, Death!
我记得他的诗 欢迎你 死亡
Oh, sweetest sleep...
最甜蜜的睡眠
I don't understand poetry very well, but it must have been funny
我不太懂诗 但一定很有趣
because people were giggling.
因为人们在咯咯直笑
And he always...
他一直是
her Roger!
她的罗杰
The man's a penis.
这人太傻♥逼♥了
And I remember the argument --
我记得那次争吵
Thomas didn't like something he heard.
托马斯不喜欢那个人的评价
What do you think of this Shelley woman I keep hearing about?
我最近经常听到雪莉这个名字 这姑娘怎么样
Oh, she's unbearable.
难以忍♥受
Ugly and untalented.
又丑又没天赋
Shelley?
雪莉
No, that can't be right. You've got that wrong.
不 不可能 你肯定听错了
That's what I heard -- Mary Shelley, the writer.
我没听错 玛丽·雪莉 那个作家
Unbearable, you say?
你说难以忍♥受
Untalented, you say?
你说没有天赋
Damn your eyes, I say!
要我说 你眼睛怕是瞎了
Damn your head...
滚你的头
shoulders, knees and toes, sir.
肩膀 膝盖和脚趾 先生
And what concern is it of yours?
这关你什么事
I happen to love that woman of whom you speak.
我喜欢你提到的那个女人
And I...
我
Sorry, does anybody have a glove?
抱歉 有手套吗
Can I borrow your glove?
我能借你的手套一用吗
No. Fine.
不行 好吧
Imagine the glove.
想象一下我有手套
I demand satisfaction.
我要与你决斗
Very well. Really?
好啊 真的吗
Yes.
是的
God... Good.
天啊 好啊
Good God.
上帝啊
Lady Isabelle didn't see what Thomas had done.
伊莎贝尔女士没有看到托马斯做了什么
Why are they duelling? Over Mary Shelley.
他们为什么决斗 因为玛丽·雪莱
Apparently, the poet is in love with her.
诗人爱上了她
Seven, eight, nine, ten...
七 八 九 十
Do you mind?!
拜托
Kitty was telling the story!
基蒂在讲故事呢
You weren't even there!
你根本就不在场
Well, it's what I would have done.
换做是我 就会这么做
Close-quarter battle...
近距离战斗
Alison.
艾莉森
Alison.
艾莉森
Yeah, hi. Hi, sorry. I'm going to be down in, like, one second.
对不起 我马上就下去
It looks like you've got something to deal with here.
看来你有事情要处理
Maybe second thoughts about the reunion?
要不重聚的事再说吧
That's cool. We don't have to go. No problem.
没事的 我们不是一定要去的 没问题
What? I can just...go back to...
什么 我可以回去
No, no. We're still going to go.
不 不 我们还是要去
I just need to finish something real quick.
我赶紧把这边完事
Yeah, it's just that I actually... Just really quickly.
但是我其实 非常快
Everyone, just let Kitty finish.
各位 让基蒂说完
OK. They marched away from each other.
好的 他们背对背向前走
I could hardly bear to watch.
我真的不忍♥心去看
Five, six...
五 六
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表