剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Right.
嗯
Vin!
文
Maybe someone is in here.
也许有人在这里
Or something. Shut up, Nev.
或是什么东西 闭嘴 小内
Grab that candlestick.
拿着那个烛台
Right.
嗯
Not that. That!
不是这个 那个
I thought this WAS a candlestick.
这不是烛台么
That's just a candle.
这只是一根蜡烛
But it's in the shape of a stick.
但它是棍状的
Yes, it's the shape of a stick, but...
是棍子的形状 但是
Look, just grab that!
赶紧拿那个吧
All right, this isn't funny. Stop messing about. Seriously.
这不好笑 别闹了 说真的
He's up.
他醒了
Yes, but how do we communicate with him?
嗯 但我们如何与他沟通
Morse code!
摩斯电码
Will he know Morse code?
他知道摩斯电码吗
Everyone knows Morse code.
人人都知道摩斯电码
Fine. I'll try.
好吧 我试试
But something light! Getting crampy.
找个轻点的东西 抽筋了
Yes, probably not the best choice.
可能这个不是最好的选择
They've... They've gone what?
他们 他们什么
Mike, I can barely hear you.
迈克 我听不见你说话
Rogue! They've gone rogue! The ghosts.
疯了 鬼魂们疯了
He on phone!
他在打电♥话♥
Robin?
罗宾
It Alison!
是艾莉森
I don't know why, but they've wrecked the joint
我不知道为什么 但是他们在这里搞破坏
and broke the lights and blown the power
弄坏了电灯 切断了电源
and I don't know what I'm going to do. Mike!
我不知道我该怎么办 迈克
Mike. Sorry, can you stop talking?
迈克 对不起 你先别说话
Can you open the wardrobe door?
你能打开衣柜的门吗
What makes you think I'm in the wardrobe?
你凭什么认为我在衣柜里
Are you? Yes.
你在吗 是的
Yes.
嗯
Shush up! Shush up! One at a time.
闭嘴 一个一个说
Alison, there is a burglary in progress.
艾莉森 有人入室盗窃
The authorities must be notified at once!
必须立即通知当局
Oh, my... Over.
天啊 完毕
Mike! Mike, there are burglars in the house.
迈克 迈克 房♥子里有窃贼
What?!
什么
Can you just hang up, and stay where you are and call the police?
你能挂断电♥话♥ 待在原地报♥警♥吗
I'm on my way! Right.
我马上就回去 好的
Oh, no.
不
Oh, come on!
拜托
Anything?
有发现吗
Nope. No-one here.
没有 这里没有人
Yeah, well, I definitely heard something.
我肯定听到了什么
Come on. Let's finish up and get out of here.
赶紧完事 离开这里吧
Right, if you can hear me, knock three times.
如果你能听见 就敲三下
Why three times?
为什么是三下
Yes! Well done.
干得漂亮
Well, yeah, you know.
小意思
Right. OK. Where are the burglars now?
好吧 窃贼在哪里
Well, how the hell am I supposed to answer that?
这我怎么回答
No, that doesn't...
不 不对
What does she see in him?
她看上了他什么啊
Right, OK...
好吧
What weapons have they got?
他们有什么武器
No. How many burglars are there?
不对 有多少窃贼
Ah, yes, can do that.
这个可以
And where are they?
他们在哪里
Oh, this is futile.
毫无意义
Are they bigger than me? No...
他们比我大吗 不对
Or smaller?
还是比我小
Oh, I think I've had an idea!
我有个主意
Me? Again?
又是我
God! I haven't worked this hard since that animal welfare bill.
天啊 动物福利法案之后 我就没这么努力过了
You had an animal welfare bill?
你还有动物福利法案
No, no. I was lobbying against it.
不 不 我当时在游说反对
Balls to animals.
去他妈的动物
This way, everyone.
各位 这边走
To the bog!
去厕所
That's it.
就是这样
Good, good. Very good.
很好 很好 非常好
Yes, yes, yes.
这就对了
OK, Robin.
罗宾
Every time.
每次都成功
There we go.
好了
Ok...
好的
how many burglars are there?
有多少窃贼
All right. Here we go.
那就来吧
Come on.
拜托
Two.
两个
20?
I need to get out of here!
我得离开这里
What are you doing? There's not 20!
你在干嘛 哪有20个啊
No, I was writing, "2 of them."
不 我写的是"两个人"
Just write, "2."
你写个"2"就行了
Well, you know, hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it?
大家都喜欢事后诸葛亮 不是吗
Moron!
白♥痴♥
Do you have a car?
有车吗
30 minutes. Could it be 20?
30分钟 20分钟可以吗
It could be 40.
有可能是40分钟
I'm sorry, are you haggling with...time?
抱歉 时间还能讨价还价的吗
Look, it's an hour, love -- take it or leave it.
一小时 亲爱的 要么接受要么离开
What are you doing? Oi! What the...?
你在干嘛 什么
Well, that's just wonderful, isn't it?
太棒了 不是吗
Michael's gone AWOL, Alison is off-base,
迈克逃跑了 艾莉森不在基地
and we have absolutely no way of contacting the authorities.
我们又没有办法联♥系♥当局
We have to do something. Any ideas?
我们得做点什么 有什么主意吗
Yes, please, Robin.
请说 罗宾
Oh, that's very helpful, isn't it? A deserter!
真是帮了大忙 不是吗 逃兵
I could have you shot for that, you know!
你这种行为应该被枪毙的 你知道吗
Well...
好吧
Why is everything so old?
为什么东西都这么老旧
Who's there?
谁啊
Me, you moron. Oh, sorry, Vin.
是我 你这个白♥痴♥ 对不起 文
Well, swaddle them in something!
把它们裹起来啊
If they crack, they're worth nothing.
要是裂了 就一文不值了
**Cut glass decanters!*
*雕花玻璃酒具
Caused Godwin's dog...
导致戈德温的狗
**Three pewter tankards!*
*三个锡罐
to puke up...turnip?
吐芜菁
** Ju-u-ugs!*
*水壶
Juice!
果汁
I think putting it to music helped.
我觉得编成歌♥有助于记忆
To be honest, I think I was nailing it anyways.
老实说 我都已经记完了
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Were you murdered while hitch-hiking, too?
你也是在搭便车时被谋杀的吗
Oh, no.
不是
No. Er, no. I was... I've got to go. I...
不是 我 我得走了
Anything else?
还有吗
Pete said there's disco lights.
皮特说还有迪斯科灯
Oh, what's got into them?
它们怎么回事
Burglars?
窃贼吗
Stay there, Bunny.
别乱跑 邦尼
They'll rue the day!
他们会后悔的
Hello?
你好
Sorry, um, I know this is a long shot,
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表