剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Which leads to the question -- where next?
这就引出了一个问题 下一步呢
Mars, or even the outer edge of our solar system?
火星 甚至太阳系的外缘
Only time will tell.
只有时间会证明一切
Well, I never.
天啊
Anyway, Film Club. Yes! Now,
好了 电影俱乐部 是的
I was thinking 9 1/2 Weeks.
放《爱你九周半》吧
Over my already dead body, sir! Fine by me!
除非从我的已死的尸体上踏过去 可以啊
Guys, guys, look, why don't we settle this properly, OK?
伙计们 我们好好商量一下吧
Quite right. Let's settle this like men.
没错 让我们像男人一样解决
Would you care to step outside, sir?
先生 可以出去吗
Yes, I would, sir. Indeed, sir.
好啊 先生 没问题 先生
Guys, you don't have to do...
伙计们 你们不必
Where are you going? I promised Alison that you would...
你们去哪里 我答应过艾莉森你们
OK, the moon landings. Everybody says it's real,
每个人都说登月是真的
but what if that's just what they wanted you to believe?
但如果这只是他们想让你相信的呢
Right, you both know the rules, so we're agreed.
你们都知道规矩 所以我们达成共识了
To solve this once and for all --
彻底解决这个问题
on three...
数到三
One, two,
一 二
three...
三
What's that supposed to be? Pistol.
这是啥 手♥枪♥
Thomas... I always choose pistol.
托马斯 我每次都出手♥枪♥
Yeah, it really worked out for you last time, didn't it?
上次的结果就很不错 不是吗
There were circumstances around my death,
我的死没那么简单
I'll have you know, sir.
我告诉你 先生
It's rock, paper, scissors, Thomas. I thought I told you.
石头 布 剪刀 托马斯 我以为我告诉过你了
No, it's all right, let's play it his way.
没关系 让我们按他的方式玩吧
One, two, three...
一 二 三
What's this now? AK47 assault rifle.
这是啥 AK47突击步♥枪♥
Sold 50 crates of these bad boys to the Libyans in '83.
我83年卖♥♥给利比亚50箱
Paid for my orangery!
正好付了柑橘暖房♥的钱
You can have one of these as well.
你也可以尝尝这个
You don't get two weapons! Julian, come on!
你不能有两件武器 朱利安 拜托
And this.
还有这个
You're on fire, mate.
你着火了 伙计
Sorry, Mary. Sorry! Well, no, actually, because...
对不起 玛丽 对不起 不 其实 因为
I'm melting! Nothing happened.
我熔化了 什么也没发生
What should we do with all this?
这些怎么办
Maybe just pile it up over there
堆在那边
and then we'll deal with it later.
我们稍后再处理
I think we might just do this. See? Told you!
我们好像可以啊 瞧 我说吧
Redding red... Redditch...
昏礼 昏泥
We got this.
我们可以的
Oh, great...
这下好了
How are we going to move that?
这怎么移走啊
I think we might have to break it up with a big hammer or something.
用大锤之类的把它弄碎得了
What? We can't do that! Can we?
什么 不能这样吧 可以吗
Yeah, why not? Florence!
有何不可 弗洛伦斯
Oh...wait. I can already tell this isn't good news.
等等 肯定不是好消息
Who's Florence, Kitty? She was one of my best friends.
弗洛伦斯是谁 基蒂 她是我最好的朋友之一
I used to play hide-and-seek in the garden with my sister
我过去经常和我姐妹在花♥园♥捉迷藏
and I was so good at hiding that often she couldn't find me
我很会躲 她经常找不到我
for a whole day and night!
她能找我一天一夜
I once got so hungry, I had to eat a bit of my purse.
有一次我饿得要命 还把自己钱包吃了一点
Florence kept me company.
弗洛伦斯原来一直陪在我身边
Oh, so you made a statue of her?
所以你给她做了个雕像
No, she is a statue.
不 她就是雕像
That's enough. We'll sort this out right now.
够了 现在就得解决
Guys! Oh, I'd forgotten all about you.
伙计们 我都把你忘了
Zoinks! Where've you been hiding?
天啊 你之前躲哪儿去了
Guys, she's a statue!
伙计们 她是雕像
Pat, you were supposed to be keeping everyone occupied. Yeah...
帕特 你应该让大伙忙起来啊 是的
It's like herding cats!
就像放猫一样
I'm sorry, Alison, I'm a terrible wingman.
对不起 艾莉森 我这个僚机太差劲了
Well, can you at least sort out these two?
好歹把他俩摆平了吧
Yes.
好的
Hang on! Guys? I think I've had an idea.
等等 伙计们 我有个主意
Follow me. Let's turn and burn...again.
跟我来 我们继续扭转局势吧
So, are we smashing this up or what?
我们到底砸不砸
All right, one sec, Mike. No, Kitty, please.
等一下 迈克 基蒂 拜托
Oh, please stop, please.
别哭了 拜托
We won't...we won't destroy Florence.
我们不会摧毁弗洛伦斯
We're just going to, er... we could move her.
我们只是 我们可以把她搬走
It's a deal...as long as you play hide-and-seek with me.
没问题 只要你愿意和我捉迷藏
So we're moving her? Yeah. Sorry.
所以我们要把她搬走 是的 抱歉
I think you might be an expert at this game.
你应该是这个游戏的专家吧
I'm very good at it, yes.
我很厉害的
OK. Well, you hide first.
好吧 你先躲吧
One...two... You'll never find me, Alison!
一 二 你永远也找不到我的 艾莉森
three... OK!
三 好的
Sorry.
抱歉
That's why we need to look seriously at the grassy knoll.
所以我们得认真地观察长满草的小丘
I mean, look at those angles.
看看那些角度
Because Elvis Presley did not die that day on the toilet.
因为猫王那天没有死在厕所
That's how we know the British monarchy was replaced by weasels.
所以我们知道英国的君主制被黄鼠狼取代了
No, it's fine. I have to say, it's lovely to be included.
没关系 你们带我一起玩的感觉真不错
Game on!
比赛开始
See what you've got.
看看你有什么能耐
Julian, serve! Bring it!
朱利安 发球 来啊
Fie!
可恶
Hello, Alison.
你好 艾莉森
You found me!
你找到我了
Oh, I found... Oh, you're playing, too!
我发现 你也在玩啊
I don't know... Yes!
我不知道 是的
No-one has ever found me before, ever!
从来没有人找到过我 从来没有
You're so good at this. Thank you.
你很厉害啊 谢谢
Right, your turn to hide. I'll count, you hide, and I'll seek.
该你躲了 我来数数 你去躲 我来找
Ok... Oh, it's numbers! One...! Two...
好 是数字 一 二
Oh, no, it's numbers! Three...
不 数字 三
Fanny! Fanny!
范妮 范妮
Oh, Captain! Fanny, are you quite all right?
上尉 范妮 你没事吧
No. No, I find myself having a, er...
不 不 我觉得自己
a conniption fit. Good Lord!
有点上头 天啊
I have become... attracted to someone.
我被某人吸引了
Well, Fanny, I, er...I'm very flattered, er,
范妮 我很荣幸
but I've got a lot of problems of my own at the moment...
但我自己现在也有很多问题
Oh, good heavens, no! No? Not you!
天哪 不 不 不是你
No, no, no. Never you! Yeah...
不不不 永远也不会是你 好吧
No, I-I...cannot say who.
我不能说是谁
But I know not what to do.
但我不知道该怎么办
Now, steady, Fanny, steady the buffs.
稳住 范妮 淡定
Now, look here, nothing good will come of it.
看着我 不会有好结果的
You must take that emotion and you must bury it.
你必须把这种情绪埋起来
Never let it out.
千万不要释放
No more, Fanny, no more. Wha...?!
不行 范妮 忍♥住 什么
Any luck? Just can't move...
可以吗 搬不动啊
It's pointless!
毫无意义
That was my favourite toe! You have a favourite toe?
那是我最喜欢的脚趾 你还有最喜欢的脚趾
Don't you have a favourite toe?
你没有吗
I've not really thought about it, Mike.
我还真没想过 迈克
No, no, not fair. The head was out. By a nose!
不公平 头出界了 鼻子出了
What?! Tell them, Humphrey.
什么 告诉他们 汉弗莱
Oh, don't ask me. I'm just happy to be part of the game.
别问我 我只是很高兴能成为比赛的一部分
I feel so alive!
我感觉很有活力
Right, well, as the judge here...
好吧 作为这里的裁判
Oh, yeah. Yeah, let's listen to the judge.
是的 让我们听听裁判的看法
Let's listen to the man.
好好听听他怎么说
What? Lone gunman? Do me favour!
什么 孤枪侠 拜托
And Paul McCartney died in 1966.
保罗·麦卡特尼于1966年去世
I know it. Don't even get me started
我知道 所谓的"登月"
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表