剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Well...
好吧
Ah, boy.
天啊
Don't do it, mate. Whatever it is, don't do it.
不要 伙计 无论如何都不要过来
No, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不 不
Come on!
拜托
Alison!
艾莉森
Alison!
艾莉森
She can't hear you.
她听不见
I can't hear you.
我都听不见
Yes, here we go.
这就对了
A bit more of that. A bit more of that.
再来一点 再来一点
It's called a Long and Strong.
这叫长而有力
It's called a Long and Strong.
这叫长而有力
And a slug of dark rum. Dark rum!
再来一点黑朗姆酒 黑朗姆酒
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, no! I spilt wine on him.
不好 我把酒洒在他身上了
I've heard white wine helps.
我听说白葡萄酒有所帮助
Got it. Oh, yeah, salt helps.
明白 是的 盐有帮助
Is that helping?
这有帮助吗
Maybe try white wine.
要不试试白葡萄酒
Actually, white wine's meant to be best, isn't it?
其实白葡萄酒是最好的 对吧
I said it first!
是我先说的
Nice little bath!
洗个小澡
I said it first!
是我先说的
That's a good dog. You're fine.
真是条好狗 没事的
Where are you?
你在哪
Who?
谁
Who are you looking for?
你在找谁
Nothing. No-one. Mike.
没什么 没有人 迈克
Well, I saw him going upstairs.
我看见他上楼了
No trousers on. No shoes. At this hour!
这个点了 不♥穿♥裤子和鞋子
I'll tell him.
我会说他的
Oh, God...
天哪
And, Mick, is it fair to say that these boxes of cloths and furs
米克 这些装衣服和毛皮的箱子
could have been brought in by anyone?
谁都有可能带过来 这话没错吧
No, I brought that box back
不 那个箱子
when I come back from London when I gone there.
是我从伦敦回来的时候带来的
He confesses! Killer!
他承认了 凶手
He's just admitted to it!
他承认了
Order! Order!
肃静 肃静
Shut up a second, please!
请闭嘴
Oh, right, you do it for her! Has anyone seen a stuffed dog?
你们都听她的啊 有人看到毛绒玩具狗吗
Mick probably killed it. Gone walkies, has he?
米克可能杀了它 不见了吗
Yeah.
嗯
You can't teach an old dog new tricks! Oh, yeah, love that one.
不能教老狗新把戏 是的 我喜欢这句话
Hey, stay out of my personal dance space!
离开我的私人舞池
You call that dancing?
你管这个叫舞蹈吗
You do but bounce, boy!
你这叫蹦跶 孩子
I bounce good!
我蹦跶得很好啊
Stop it! Stop it!
停下 停下
Patrick! Patrick! What on God's green Earth
帕特里克 帕特里克
do you think you're playing at, man?!
你觉得自己在干嘛 伙计
Well... I sent you down here to stop this nonsense,
我派你来这里是为了阻止这场闹剧的
and now you're joining in!
现在你却加入了他们
Carousing! You are a spineless little traitor!
太闹腾了 你这个没骨气的小叛徒
Oh, naff off, you wazzock!
滚蛋 你个蠢货
Yes!
没错
Go out of it! You'll see. Right!
出去 你等着瞧
He's the wazzock...
他是个蠢货
Oh, there, there. What ails thee?
好了 你怎么了
Alison...hates me!
艾莉森讨厌我
Let it all out.
释放一下吧
I always feel better after little cry.
我哭完之后感觉就会好多了
Have a little rest in here.
在这里休息一下
Oh, God...!
天哪
Oh, half an hour!
半小时
Mike!
迈克
I could really do with your help down here!
下面真的需要你的帮助
I could do with your help up here!
上面也需要你的帮助啊
I've just checked in there.
我看过了
Well, I'd like to check for myself, please, Patrick.
我想亲自去看看 帕特里克
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Checking what? In my room?
我房♥间有什么好看的
Mice.
老鼠
Yes. Robin spotted some earlier in the kitchen.
没错 罗宾在厨房♥里发现了老鼠
And we know you're not fond, so we thought we'd...ch-check.
我们知道你不喜欢老鼠 所以就看一下
**Dante!*
*但丁
**Dan...*
*丹
**...iel.*
*尼尔
Who's Daniel?
丹尼尔是谁
Oh, I was just doing a song about the nice names.
我只是在唱一首关于好名字的歌♥
**Daniel, Veronica*
*丹尼尔 维罗妮卡
**Clive, Annie.*
*克莱夫 安妮
I already checked in there.
那里我都看过了
No-one listen to me. I don't know why I bother.
没人听我的 那我还看个屁
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, she sleeps now.
她睡着了
Look so peaceful.
看上去很平静
Right, well, he's not in there. No need to look again.
他不在里面 不用看了
What's going on? You are.
怎么了 你走开
What?
什么
Tony!
托尼
Tony! Tony! Tony!
托尼 托尼 托尼
Ton... No, no, no, no.
托 不 不 不 不
Ton... Ton... Tony! Tony!
托 托尼 托尼
Long way down! You know that.
下去可不容易 你懂的
Any luck? Negative.
找到了吗 没有
Nothing, I'm afraid.
没找到
And you? Nuh.
你呢 没有
I might know where he is.
我可能知道他在哪里
Oh, thank goodness, Kitty. Where?
谢天谢地 凯蒂 在哪里
Oh, you can hear me now, can you? You've decided I exist again?
你能听到我说话了 是吗 你又承认我的存在了
Oh, God. Kitty, you know that it's very difficult
天啊 基蒂 你知道有别人在的时候
when other people are around.
很难和你沟通的
Actually, I think I tried to tell you that last night.
其实我昨晚就告诉你了
I'm so sorry, Kitty, but I can't talk right now,
我很抱歉 基蒂 但我现在没办法说话
because I've got guests here.
因为我这里有客人
Kitty, I'm so sorry, but I can't talk right now
基蒂 对不起 我现在没办法说话
because I've got guests here.
因为我这里有客人
Kitty, I'm so sorry, but I...
基蒂 我很抱歉 但我
I thought you were talking to someone else called Kitty.
我以为你在和另一个叫基蒂的人说话
No.
并不是
Well, that's fine, then! Friends forever.
那好吧 永远的好朋友
Great. Great.
太好了
Yes, so where's Dante?
但丁在哪
Have you tried by the front door?
你看了前门吗
That's where he usually is.
他一般都在那里
Thank you, Kitty. You're welcome!
谢谢你 基蒂 不客气
There's no way we're going back down there with him.
我们不可能和他一起回去
I said I was sorry. I'm really sorry.
我说了对不起 我真的很抱歉
You killed my kids, mate. I've got a boil the size of...
你杀了我的孩子 伙计 我的疖子有
Look, look, look, we all have disagreements, you know,
听着 人人都会有分歧
but we move on.
但我们会向前看
I'm sure you can all remember something
我相信你们都能记得一些事情
that annoyed you at the time, but that after a while... You know.
当时很生气 但是过了一阵之后 你懂的
Yeah, like when John milked my cow without asking.
是啊 比如约翰不问我 就挤我奶牛的奶
There you are. I asked your wife.
对嘛 我问了你老婆
That's not good enough, though, is it?
问我老婆怎么行呢
Excuse me, so I can't make decisions in my own marriage?
不好意思 所以我不能在自己的婚姻中做决定吗
No, what I'm saying...
不 我是说
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表