剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
nine, ten...
九 十
11, 12.
11 12
Sorry.
对不起
Cousin!
表哥
We didn't get to 20.
还没到20步呢
I am shot!
我中枪了
He cheated, the coward!
他作弊了 懦夫
I know she doesn't love me but, please, fetch Isabelle,
我知道她不爱我 但请把伊莎贝尔叫来
that I might say goodbye to her.
好让我道个别
Of course.
当然
He waited...
他等待着
and waited...
等待着
but she never came.
但她一直没来
You ok?
你还好吧
Fine, yeah. Just...something in my eye.
没事 我眼睛里进东西了而已
So now you know.
现在你知道了
I wanted you to believe better of me, but the truth is...
我想给你留个好印象 但事实是
I was a fool.
我是个傻瓜
A fool who died alone and unloved.
一个孤独死去 无人喜爱的傻瓜
Hang on. Your cousin, he wasn't wearing boots
等等 你表弟穿的不是
with bronze buckles, was he?
有青铜扣的靴子吧
We've finished now, Humphrey.
已经结束了 汉弗莱
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
Well, who was he writing letters to?
他写信给谁了
What?
什么
Well, he wrote two letters.
他写了两封信
On the stairs, where I was.
我当时在楼梯上
Why would he...?
他为什么
Please, fetch Isabelle, that I might say goodbye.
请把伊莎贝尔叫来 好让我道个别
Of course.
当然
No!
不
What a place.
这里太棒了
Imagine inheriting this.
要是能继承这里该多好啊
My heart is aflutter, cousin.
我的心在砰砰直跳 表弟
She is fine indeed.
她真的很不错
Write her a note, then. I will deliver it.
那给她写张便条 我帮你送过去
I will be your Cupid.
我来当你的丘比特
Thank you, cousin.
谢谢你 表弟
Please understand,
请你理解
I do not love you.
我不爱你
Thomas Thorne.
托马斯·索恩
And held aloft by rosy buds.
被玫瑰般的花蕾高举
But how could his feelings have cooled so quickly?
但他的感情怎么会这么快消失
You deserve better. My cousin... How can I say this?
他配不上你 我表哥 怎么说呢
Has many fancies.
有很多红颜
A typical poet.
典型的诗人
Nectar sweet forbade...
禁止品尝的蜜糖
Dear Mr Thorne, I'm sorry, but I do not love you.
亲爱的索恩先生 对不起 我不爱你
I must know!
我一定要弄清楚
Let her tell me to my face, please.
我要让她当面告诉我
Have a care, cousin.
慎重点 表哥
I would not want you further hurt in this.
我不希望你受到更大的伤害
Come to think of it,
这么一想
it was Francis who told me about the officer.
那个警官说的话是弗朗西斯告诉我的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Say, what do you think of this Shelley woman
我最近经常听到雪莉这个名字
I keep hearing about?
这姑娘怎么样
Oh, she's unbearable.
难以忍♥受
Ugly and untalented.
又丑又没教养
He called Isabelle unbearable and untalented.
他说伊莎贝尔难以忍♥受 没有教养
Damn your eyes, I say!
要我说 你眼睛怕是瞎了
Very well.
好啊
20 paces, cousin.
20步 表哥
20?
11, 12...
11 12
We didn't get to 20!
还没到20步呢
Thomas! Cousin!
托马斯 表哥
I am shot!
我中枪了
He cheated, the coward!
他作弊了 懦夫
Please, fetch Isabelle, that I might say goodbye.
请把伊莎贝尔叫来 好让我说再见
Of course.
当然
But he didn't fetch her.
但他没有把她接过来
He was taken too soon!
他走得太早了
He is gone. He is gone, and there's nothing we can do.
他走了 我们无能为力
Oh, God, Thomas! Oh, you poor thing.
天啊 托马斯 可怜的小家伙
Oh, what he's put you through, it is not fair.
他害你这么伤心 真的不值得
Let me lend you some comfort. Oh, you are kind.
难过就跟我说 你真好
Forgive me. I...
原谅我 我
I don't even know your name.
我都不知道你的名字
Button. Francis Button.
巴顿 弗朗西斯·巴顿
Button?!
巴顿
Yes. They got married.
是的 他们结婚了
It was their son who returned here to live.
是他们的儿子回来住的
My George's grandfather.
我乔治的祖父
This letter...
这封信
is a lie.
是个谎言
I thought it was not her usual hand.
我以为她只是没用惯用手写字
And her name is misspelt.
她的名字还拼错了
I just thought she'd written it in a hurry.
我以为她写得很匆忙
All those years I thought I'd been spurned when, really...
这么多年来 我一直以为自己被抛弃了 其实
she did love me.
她是爱我的
Does that make you feel any better?
你感觉好些了吗
No, it's worse!
不 更糟了
Wait, hold on. Button? So...
等等 等等 巴顿 所以
that means we're related. Yes!
所以我们是亲戚关系 是的
No.
不
I mean, very distantly related. Our children would be fine.
我们是非常疏远的亲戚 我们的孩子应该没事
We're probably all related, if you go back far enough.
要是追溯得足够久 我们可能都是亲戚
Yeah, you all come from me.
是的 你们都是我的子孙
And my sister.
还有我姐妹
Heh-heh, joking!
开玩笑啦
Right, that's quite enough of this nonsense.
废话已经说的够多了
Shall we go and listen to Julian's talk?
我们去听朱利安的演讲吧
It's only 43 minutes late.
只晚了43分钟
What be it about?
主题是什么
The art of spin --
斡旋的艺术
how the same fact or story can be told in different ways to, you know,
同一个事实或故事如何用不同的方式讲述
promote a particular bias.
来增进特定的偏见
Well, I think we've covered that.
我们已经讨论过了吧
Well done, Humphrey.
干得好 汉弗莱
Not just a pretty face.
我可不光只有一张帅脸
Yes, I suppose you are.
你说得对
Right, shall we hit the road?
我们上路吧
I don't want to go.
我不想去
What? I don't want to go,
什么 我不想去
because Kevin, right, you dumped him for me,
因为凯文 你为了我甩了他
and I looked him up, and he's a boxer.
我查了他一下 他是个拳击手
He fights people. And Obi says he's done time,
他的职业就是打架 欧比说他坐过牢
so if he's not over you,
所以如果他没有放下你
I don't want to go because... He dumped me.
那我就不想去了 因为 是他甩了我
What?
什么
He dumped me.
是他甩了我
I told you that I dumped him because
我说是我甩的他
I thought it made it sound better.
是因为这样更好听一些
And I wanted to make you think that I was choosing you.
我想让你觉得 是我选择了你
Which I...which I was.
我也确实是这么做的
No, I was choosing you. So I was a rebound?
我选择了你 所以你是不想难过才找的我
No!
不
Well, kind of. At first.
一开始算是吧
Look, he's not going to be angry at you, because he dumped me.
他不会生你的气 因为是他甩的我
And I'm glad he did.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表