剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Everyone's dead!
所有人都得死
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
十分抱歉 我也不知会这样
I don't think sorry's going to cut it, mate.
我觉得一句抱歉可解决不了问题 伙计
Ah, Alison, there you are!
艾莉森 你在这
Would you mind putting Guernsey's Nazi Past
你可以帮我放一下格恩西岛
on the VCR for me, please?
纳粹的历史录影带吗
I haven't watched my football yet.
我还没看足球赛
Would you kindly tell Patrick that he missed his turn
你能告诉帕特里克他已经错过机会了吗
and a miss is as good as a mile?
错过了就不能重来
Guys, please, can you keep it down?
各位拜托 你能小声点吗
No, Alison, I'm sorry... I don't care!
不 艾莉森 对不起 我不在乎
She doesn't!
她确实不在乎
Alison...
艾莉森
Oh, I... Actually, I can't...
我 实际上 我不能
I can't deal with this this morning.
今天早上我没法处理这局面
So hungover I actually, genuinely... I do think I'm going to die.
我严重宿醉 真的 我真的觉得我要死了
Hm, you need a remedy.
你需要治疗
Hair of the dog, love. Just drink more booze.
以毒攻毒 亲爱的 再多来几杯
Did you say that last night?
你昨晚就是这么说的吧
Yes. I have the cure.
没错 我有解药
Soak some mushrooms in milk of the goat and vinegar
把一些蘑菇浸在羊奶和醋里
till it's all warm and musty...
直到变暖发霉
No, stop it. Stop it now.
行了 快别说了
Well, you see, Alison, this is what happens when you overindulge.
你看 艾莉森 过度放纵的恶果就是如此
Square! When you give in to gay abandon.
闭嘴吧 当你屈服于放纵的快乐
You reap what you sow. You reap what you sow,
种瓜得瓜 种瓜得瓜
and now the soil returns...
现在恶性循环了
Morrow.
明天
Oh, actually, no, yeah, good.
其实 不 嗯好吧
Hey, look. Cola!
看 可乐
Best thing for it.
最好的办法
Oh, God, that is...!
我的天 这是
Oh, no, sorry. Ah, here she is!
不好意思 她在这啊
The madam! The hostess!
夫人 女主人
Just when I think you have grasped the responsibility
就在我认为你已经承担起家庭的责任时
of the family seat, you turn this place into a den of iniquity,
你却把这个地方变成了罪恶的巢穴
inviting goodness-knows-who to do goodness-knows-what!
邀请知善之人去做知善之事
Sorry, I think someone's hid my clothes. Good Lord.
对不起 估计有人把我的衣服藏起来了 上帝啊
I shudder to think what happened under this roof last night.
一想到昨晚在这里发生的事 我就不寒而栗
This place is full of breakables,
这地方到处都是易碎品
treasured family heirlooms, irreplaceable bits of historical...
珍贵的传家宝 不可替代的历史碎片
Nothing's damaged, and it's just a mess that I'm cleaning up,
什么都没破坏 只是一团糟而已 我正清理呢
so just don't...don't worry.
所以 别担心
Well, don't think I won't notice.
好吧 别以为我不会注意到
Oh, God!
天啊
Where's Dante?
但丁呢
Dante?
但丁
The dog.
那只狗
Can we get a photo with him? Oh, yes, let's get a photo, girls!
我们能和它合影吗 好 让我们拍张照片吧 姑娘们
Have you got your phone? A photograph with the girls!
用你电♥话♥吗 和女孩们合张影
Here's to me, too!
我也要
Cheers! Cheers!
说茄子 茄子
Kitty's having a wonderful time at the party!
聚会超棒 凯蒂玩得很开心
Don't forget me! That's good! My turn!
别忘了我 太好了 轮到我了
My turn! Take a photo with me!
到我了 我也要拍照
Alison! Alison, sorry to bother you.
艾莉森 艾莉森 对不起打扰你
The captain asked me to convey a message.
上尉让我带句话
Just to turn the music off,
就是关掉音乐
and to "cease the talking immediately."
以及 立即停止谈话
Tell him to stick it.
叫他忍♥着点吧
Ok.
好吧
He's not here.
不在这里
you're in trouble now.
你有麻烦了哦
But I thought he was just an ornament.
但我以为它只是个装饰品
No, he did mean a lot to Lady B. Loved it like her own child.
不 它对巴顿女爵很有意义 像爱自己孩子一样
Once told me she loved it more than anything else in the world.
有一次她跟我说它是她的最爱
Well, I'm sure that...
嗯 我肯定是...
Thanks, Alison. Great party! Same time next week.
谢谢 艾莉森 很棒的派对 下周同一时间
No. Don't think so, mate.
不 我可不这样认为
Good luck, mate! You're not going to make it.
祝你好运 伙计 你不会成功的
Oh, yes!
耶
Yeah, boy!
可以啊 小子
Ready? I was born ready.
准备好了吗 早准备好了
'Tis a fair old wangle, that. You haven't got the strength.
老把戏了 你没这么大劲儿
I got this.
我能行
"Stick it"?! Afraid so.
忍♥着点吧 恐怕是这样的
In my bottom, presumably.
忍♥个屁
Well, you go down there and you tell her...
好吧 你下去告诉她
Me turn!
该我了
Yes! Well done!
扔得漂亮
Told you! It's a stupid game, anyway.
怎么说的来着 这游戏太蠢了
You stupid.
是你蠢
I didn't think this through...
真是万万没想到
Just getting my shoes.
只是拿我的鞋子
I can't say I'm surprised that something like this would happen.
我对发生这样的事情并不感到惊讶
I'll have to tell her, of course. What? No!
我当然得告诉她 什么 不行
I will not allow Fanny to be deceived like this, to be...
我不允许范妮被这样欺骗...
No more war documentaries, then. Your secret's safe with me.
那就没有战争纪录片了 我给你保密
It's classified. She'd have to kill me first.
这是机密 她得先杀了我
Well, you know what I mean. Right. Find the dog. Clean up.
你懂我意思 好了 找到那条狗 清理干净
Two hours...
两小时之内
Oh, my word...!
我的天啊
What are you doing up here?!
你们在这里干什么
We're actually going to live up here now, actually.
实际上 我们现在住这里了
Mick killed us all. Which is not remotely cool.
米克杀了我们所有人 这可不太好
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
We can't be sharing the place with these plebeians.
我们不能和这些平民分享这个地方
What? He gave us all the plague.
什么 他把瘟疫传染给我们
Yeah, look.
对 看
And this.
还有这
And this. Oh, what even is it?
还有这 这什么鬼
Guys, please! Oh, here she is!
拜托各位 她在这啊
Guys, please, please... Piss off, Mick!
各位拜托 拜托 米克太讨厌了
Can you please go back downstairs?
你能下楼去吗
Because, no offence,
因为 无意冒犯
but you're actually making me feel really sick.
但你们真的让我觉得恶心
We're not going anywhere.
那我们去哪啊
Mick should go if anyone's doing going! Yeah, he's a killer!
如果有人要走 应该是米克 是啊 他是凶手
Order! Order!
秩序 秩序
We need to come to an understanding here.
我们需要达成共识
These...people...
这些人
People? Yeah. People.
能称之为吗 嗯 这些人
These people deserve a full inquiry, chaired by me.
这些人应该接受全面调查 由我主持
Get to the bottom of this business.
把这件事搞清楚[去底部]
You couldn't get to the bottom of a birdbath.
你连供鸟戏水的水盆底部都到不了
I'll have you know I have extensive experience of public inquiries.
我告诉你 我有丰富的公众调查经验
Nice to be the one asking the questions, for a change.
可以变成提问的人还真不错 换换口味
Come on, then, oiks. Come on, let's go.
走吧 伙计们 走吧
Not all of you. Just your sharpest minds.
不是所有人 聪明的跟我走
Well, that's definitely me. You go.
那肯定是我 你也去
Do I have to come? Yeah, you have to come.
我必须去吗 是啊 你必须去
It's all about you, innit? Right, you stay here.
这一切都是为了你 不是吗 你待在这里
No, you stay. You definitely stay.
不 你留下 你必须得留下
Right, you guys search for Dante.
你们去找但丁
And tell the others. I've got to clear up.
告诉其他人 我得收拾一下
Patrick, you get the others... You find the others...
帕特里克 你去找其他人 你去找其他人
I'll begin the search. I'll search upstairs.
我开始搜索 我去楼上搜索
I'm not taking orders from you!
我不接受你的命令
What is the matter with you two this morning?
你们俩今天早上怎么回事
Can you just find the dog? Please.
去找狗吧 好吗 拜托
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表