剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Now, that brings me neatly to point 16.
现在该说到第16点了
There is still a great deal of noise going on at night -
晚上仍有很大的噪音
laughing, giggling, horseplay.
嬉笑打闹
Now, we all get bored - that's inevitable in our circumstances -
我们都会感到无聊 这种环境中不可避免
but may I remind you, we are at war. I wo...
但我要提醒各位 我们在打仗
Lieutenant!
中尉
Communique for you, sir, from HQ, marked urgent. Ah. Finally!
总部给你的公报 标有紧急 终于来了
This'll be my requisition for a service revolver.
应该是我购买♥♥军用左轮手♥枪♥的申请
Good God! Sir? France has surrendered. My God!
天啊 先生 法国投降了
The Germans are coming!
德国人来了
I...don't think they'll be here just yet, sir.
我觉得他们还没来呢 长官
What? Right.
什么 对
May I suggest we initiate the emergency lockdown protocol, sir?
我可以建议启动紧急封锁程序吗 长官
Yes! Yes, jolly good.
没问题 很好
No, it's vital that nothing fall into enemy hands.
任何东西都不能落入敌人手中是关键
You heard the CO. Get to your duties.
你们都听到了 赶紧行动
Exciting times, Havers.
兴奋的时刻 哈弗斯
If they do invade, we may get a proper pop at Jerry. Yes!
他们敢入侵 我们就痛打德国兵 是啊
About that, sir...
说到这个 长官
..I know we do vital work here, sir...
我知道我们在这里工作重要 长官
...but I want to get involved in the fighting.
但我想参与战斗
I've put in for a transfer.
我申请调职了
You're leaving?
你要走了
There's talk of a North Africa front.
大家在讨论北非前线
Yes.
对
Yes, well, I-I-I totally understand, of course.
是的 嗯 完全理解 当然了
Carry on.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢您
Pat: And seeing as nobody else has volunteered,
既然没有其他人自愿报名
I thought that this evening, before Film Club,
我想今晚在电影俱乐部之前
I would give you all a little talk on...activity badges!
我要给大家讲一讲 活动徽章
So... There are 37 badges that you can collect.
所以 你可以收集37枚徽章
Badge number one, bivouacking! All right!
一号♥徽章 露营 好吧
Clever dicks!
都很聪明
But I'm sorry, I mean,
但是不好意思 我是说
if anyone else has anything new that they'd like to...
如果其他人有什么新鲜玩意儿想...
Ooh, ooh, I could do my talk on how to skin a mammoth.
我可以讲讲如何剥皮猛犸象
You start at the end...
你从底下开始
That's not new! That's not strictly new, is it?
老生常谈 这不是什么新鲜事吧
I'm ready to talk about the witch trial.
我准备好谈谈女巫审判的事了
Witch trial...
女巫审判
If...if it be of interest.
如果大家感兴趣的话
Oh, Mary!
玛丽
I mean...if you're sure. I mean, if you feel like you're ready.
如果你确定 我是说如果你觉得准备好了
Well, I knows it's taken me a whiles to-to talk.
我知道我花了一段时间才开口
Only about 300 years.
大概才300年之久
But, yeah, I-I think I'm ready.
不过是的 我想我准备好了
Brillo pads. You OK? Can't flipping wait!
你可以吧 迫不及待了
And we'll do that before Film Club. Before. OK.
我们在电影俱乐部之前讲 之前 可以
And how many rooms do you have? Well, I think there's, like...
你们有多少个房♥间 我觉得有
Natural light! So that's a...
自然光 所以这是
Period stairs - clearly.
楼梯够年头了 显然
Interesting space.
有趣的空间
Sort of...rustic.
有点 土气
Colonial!
殖民地风
Quite a niche market, wedding-wise.
从婚礼角度来看 市场相当小众
I heard Isabelle from Belle's Weddings passed
我听说贝莱婚庆的伊莎贝尔来了
and you were sick on her.
而你对她很反感
Ah, no, I was sick near her.
靠近她我就反胃
Some went on her. A little bit.
她是遇到点状况
Can I be honest with you?
我能跟你说实话吗
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
I love it! It is a little shabby round the edges
我是爱死了 边边角角是有点破
but with a bit of zhooshing up,
但有点兴奋
this could really suit the right couple.
这对情侣真的很合适
And do you happen to have any clients who are interested, like...
你有没有客户会感兴趣 比如
Soon?
现在
There is one.
有一个
Clare, I'm showing her some other places today.
克莱尔 我今天要带她去别的地方
She wants to book in ASAP.
她想尽快预订
Shotgun wedding! Ah...
奉子成婚吧
I'm kidding. I think this could work for them.
我在开玩笑 我想他们适合这里
Piano - tick!
钢琴 打钩
Open fireplace - tick!
敞开式壁炉 打钩
Canape room - tick.
餐厅 打钩
Mood painting of creepy old lady - tick.
恐怖老太太的绘画 打钩
Kitchen - tick. Perfectly placed
厨房♥ 打钩 完美场地
to allow you to flow right through this corridor,
让你能从走廊里穿过
straight into your garden at the back
直接进入后面的花♥园♥
where you can set up your main marquee right...here!?
你可以将主遮蓬就设置在 这里
Oh, no! Er, yeah.
不是吧 是啊
We can't show people this!
我们不能给人看这个
There's rough around the edges, and then there's a bombsite.
边边角角粗糙 然后是被炸区域
We haven't quite got round to clearing it yet. But we will.
我们还没来得及清理 但我们会的
By this afternoon?
下午之前
When? What?
什么时候 什么
I was going to bring Claire round
我本来想在克莱尔参观完其他场地之后
after showing her the other venues
带她来这里的
but I can't show her this!
但我不能给她看这个
You have to make space for this sort of marquee
你们得为这种大遮篷腾出空间
if you want to host weddings here.
如果你们想在这里举办婚礼
Without it, you've no catering flow.
没有它 就没有餐饮流程
No flow, no go. Yeah...
没流程就搞不成 是啊
Guys, you've got to get it wedding ready.
两位 你们得把婚礼准备好
We'll clear it. We will?
我们会清理干净 是吗
Is what I wanted to hear!
我就想听这个
Let's make this happen.
让我们实现这个目标
I'll delay Clare as long as I can. Say...four o'clock?
我会尽可能拖延克莱尔的 比如四点钟
Ciao-ciao!
一会儿见
Five hours?
五个小时
Loads of time!?
真够充裕的
So, Film Club! Now, I know it's not my turn to choose,
电影俱乐部时间到 我知道轮不到我选
but I would like to lobby hard... for Top Gun.
但我想强烈推荐《壮志凌云》
Not again!
又是这部
I don't know about you, Mary, but,
我不了解你 玛丽 但是
er, I quite like the look, of, er,
我很喜欢
ooh, Chariots Of Fire?
《烈火战车》
No. Actually, er, how about... Mississippi Burning?
不好 《燃烧的密西西比》如何
Towering Inferno?
《火烧摩天楼》
Maybe she is ready. Could be the case.
也许她准备好了 可能是这样
Anyway, it's my turn to choose this week, so tish-tish-tish...
不管怎样 这周轮到我选了 所以我还是
I don't think so, mate! It's mine.
我不这么认为 兄弟 该我选
Faradiddle, sir! You had your turn two weeks ago.
先生 两周前就是你选
You swapped with me.
你和我交换了
No, no, I don't recall to that.
不 不 我不记得了
Even if I did, it would have been a verbal, non-binding agreement.
即使如此 那也是口头不具约束力的协议
You show me your thumb, sir?
你冲我亮拇指 先生
I would show you my glove, sir! If I had one.
那我要冲你亮手套了 先生 如果我有
I would give you a bunch of fives, mate.
那我要冲你亮拳头了 兄弟
I used to box for Cambridge, y'know! Go! Let's go, pal!
我过去是剑桥大学的拳击运动员 好啊 比划下
Guys, guys, guys, guys! S'il vous plait!
两位 两位 拜托了
French. Ooh!
法语
Why don't we put it to the vote?
我们为什么不来投票决定
Oh, yeah, put it to the people, like they know what they're doing!
让大家来决定 好像他们知道自己投什么似的
Hands up who thinks it's Thomas's turn.
觉得轮到托马斯的请举手
I've got my hand up. Probably. Somewhere.
我也举手了 手举在某处了
Ra-da-da-da-da! Hang on, not everyone's here.
等等 人还没到齐呢
Well, where are they?
好吧 都在哪呢
Oh...my...god.
我的天
Oh, Martin's right. We're never going to be wedding ready.
马丁说得对 我们永远都不可能准备好婚礼
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表