剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Well, let's get redding-wea... redding-ready. Er, wed...
那我们就准备好昏礼 昏礼 昏...
Oh, no. Ready...
不是吧 准备好
Alison, if you please,
艾莉森 如果你愿意的话
Julian says that it's his turn to choose Film Club,
朱利安说电影俱乐部轮到他选片了
and it isn't, it's mine.
不是 是我的
Please, everyone, we're having a bit of a crisis here.
拜托了 各位 我们这十万火急了
This is a crisis. You know?
我们这才是十万火急好吗
I mean, it might not be the Suez Crisis,
可能不是苏伊士危机
but it's a very... Guys, guys, guys, guys,
但这是一个非常 我说各位
shut up! Good! Let her speak.
闭嘴 好了 听她说话
It's all right, you can speak.
好了 你说吧
We're trying to get this wedding booking.
我们想接下这单婚礼预定
Oh, there's going to be a wedding? How wonderful!
会有婚礼吗 真是太棒了
The dresses, the men, the kissing...
礼物 郎君 接吻
But we need to clear this whole garden by four!
但我们得在四点前把整个花♥园♥清理干净
We're never going to do it!
我们根本做不到
Hang on a minute.
稍安勿躁
Ooh, jinx.
要命
You go first, Michael. We can do it.
你先 迈克尔 我们能做到
If we clear that... Hmm...
如果我们清理那
..and then we move this... And I'll help, too.
然后我们移♥动♥这个 我也会帮忙的
How, Pat? I could be your wingman! You know, like in Top Gun.
怎么帮 帕特 我给你当副手《壮志凌云》那样
I can be Goose to your Maverick. Yeah.
你是"独行侠" 我就是你的古斯
I'll keep this lot occupied while you do what you have to do.
在你做事的时候 我会把这帮人安排好
And Goose dies in the film so, y'know...it works out, doesn't it?
而且电影里古斯死了 所以说得通对吧
Thanks, Pat. Yeah. Of course we can fit a marquee in.
谢谢 帕特 是啊 当然我们能安装遮蓬
I mean, how hard can it be? They put a man on the moon.
能有多难 人类都能上月球了
What? What? What did he say?
什么 什么 他说什么
Man on moonah?
人类上月球
OK, I'll go get the tools. You check the measurements.
好吧 我去拿工具 你量尺寸
Let's get redding red...
我们准备昏礼
Wedding ready. Redding...
准备婚礼 昏礼
Wedding ready.
准备婚礼
Let's get wedderi... It's wedding ready.
我们准备婚... 准备婚礼
Let's do this!
干就对了
Yesss!
是的
Alison, what was the man doing up there on the moon?
艾莉森 那个人在月球上干什么
They went to explore.
他们去探险了
And how did he get there? Climb up a beanstalk, did he?
他是怎么到的 爬上豆茎是吗
You're dicked in the knob. Wha...?
你个蠢货 什么
I don't believe it. No. No!
我不相信 不信
There's no way it could happen!
这不可能发生
Pat, now would be a really good moment to be a wingman.
帕特 现在是做副手的好时机
Great! OK, everyone, let's turn and burn.
太好了 我说各位 咱来扭转局势吧
Oh, sorry, Mary.
对不起 玛丽
It's a quote from Top Gun.
这是《壮志凌云》台词
Let's grab the computer that folds.
我们来拿折叠电脑
Oh, goodness me!
我的天啊
But he's such a...a ruffian!
但他是个恶棍
Think about it, Robin. Man has always looked up at the moon
想想看 罗宾 人类总是仰望月亮
and thought... "Can you eat it?"
想着 你能吃吗
No, "Can you walk on it?"
不是 是能在上面走吗
Press play.
按播放
In 1969, the world watched in wonder
1969年 全世界惊叹不已
as three brave astronauts took off from Cape Canaveral.
三名勇敢的宇航员从卡纳维拉尔角起飞
Their destination - the moon.
他们的目的地是月球
It was an amazing moment.
那是一个惊人的时刻
Everyone remembers where they were.
每个人都记得他们在哪里
I was with Carole, at her parents'.
我和卡罗尔在一起 在她父母家
Fish and chips for tea.
吃炸鱼和薯条
It was the first time I ever tried a battered jumbo sausage.
这是我第一次吃粗香肠
Never looked back!
再也没吃过
I missed the whole thing.
我错过了整件事
I was still a student at Cambridge
我还是剑桥大学的学生
busy having my own "moon landing" if you know what I mean!
忙着我自己的"登月" 懂我意思吗
My first threeso...
我第一个三...
Moonah!
月亮
There you are. What's going on here?
你们在这 干什么呢
I'm, er, helping Alison.
我在帮艾莉森
Yes, keeping this lot busy while she and Mike dig up the garden.
是的 她和迈克在花♥园♥里挖土时让这些人别闲着
Which garden?
哪个花♥园♥
How are you getting on?
怎么样了
It's going to be a squeeze. First, we have to clear all of this.
这里有点挤 首先 我们必须清除所有这些
No! No.
不行
Belay that order, Michael.
遵守命令 迈克尔
You can't dig there. That's a negative.
你不能挖那 不可以
Wait. Sorry, one second, Mike.
等下 不好意思 等一下 迈克
Didn't you tell them we're busy?
你没告诉他们我们很忙吗
Most of them are watching YouTube. Jel.
他们大多数都在看视频网站呢 无聊
Why can't we dig there?
我们为什么不能挖那
Because that's a very special part of the garden.
因为那是花♥园♥里很特别的一部分
Er, that was where our allotment was, the regimental allotment.
那是我们的分配地 军团分配地
It's fine, Mike, just keep digging.
没事的 迈克 继续挖吧
But, no, it's where we buried our pets.
但是 不 那是我们埋葬宠物的地方
Er, my dog is buried there, right there,
我的狗埋在那里 就在那里
and he was very special to me. Barry.
它对我来说很特别 巴里
Barry? Barry.
巴里 巴里
Wait, Mike.
等等 迈克
So, sorry, you had a dog called Barry?
那么 对不起 你养了只叫巴里的狗
OK. Mike, you can just carry on. No, thank you, Michael!
好的 迈克 你可以继续 不 谢谢你 迈克尔
Oh, that was a deep one. Ohhh!
真是个深深的拥抱
Call him off! Call him off, I tell you.
让他收手 我跟你说让他收手
OK, just one second, Mike.
好的 等一下 迈克
When I was at Button House, there was a war on.
我在巴顿庄园的时候 有一场战争
I don't think that's ever come up before.
以前没人提到过这个
There is something buried down there that is very sensitive.
下面埋着一个非常敏感的东西
Captain, the war is over.
上尉 战争结束了
Is it, Alison? Is it?
是吗 艾莉森 是吗
Yes, it is.
是的
Please...don't dig.
拜托 别挖了
There is something down there
下面有东西
that is potentially explosive if it gets out.
如果挖出来的话可能会爆♥炸♥
Mike, do you think we could clear the other side?
迈克 你觉得我们能清理另一边吗
Just the other side, Michael.
就另一边 迈克尔
Looks like a lot of work.
看起来工作量很大
Sorry. It's a ghost thing. Well...
不好意思 又见鬼了 好吧
Come!
进来
Havers.
哈弗斯
At ease, at ease. I was just thinking about you, actually.
稍息 稍息 其实我正想找你了
How's the emergency lockdown coming? Very good, sir.
紧急封锁措施如何了 很顺利 长官
Most items have been squared away, as per the order. Excellent!
根据要求基本都装整完毕了 很好
I see... I've come to tell you that...
我看到 我是来跟你说
Sorry, you first, Lieutenant.
不好意思 你先说 中尉
I'm afraid I'm leaving you, sir...
恐怕我要走了 长官
..at 1800 hours this evening.
今晚18点
So soon?
这么快
That would explain your new service revolver.
难怪你配上新左轮手♥枪♥了
I don't suppose they sent one for me, did they?
我想他们没给我配是吧
Only for front-line personnel at this stage, sir.
目前仅限前线人员配备 长官
Of course. Yes.
当然 对
It's North Africa, sir.
是北非 长官
I'll be able to have a proper swing at Fritz!
我可以痛打德国佬了
You make sure you give them a bloody nose!
一定要打得他们落花流水
I shall miss you, Havers.
我会想你的 哈弗斯
By which I mean, of course, that we shall miss you.
我的意思是我们会想你的
And I know the Button House XI will certainly miss your cover drive.
我知道巴顿庄园XI肯定会想念你的英姿
Thank you, sir. Well...if that's all?
谢谢 长官 就这样吗
Yes.
是的
I say, Havers?
哈弗斯
It's a bally shame we won't get to finish the operation together.
很遗憾我们无法一起完成任务
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表