剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
I had no idea so much went into a wedding.
我不知道婚礼要花这么多钱
Speaking as your wife, that was clear.
作为你妻子 深知这一点
Five boxes...
五个盒子
..six, seven, eight...in here.
六 七 八个在这
And ten in the lobby. Excellent.
第十个在厅里 很好
Right. Lift from the knees! Trust me, you don't want a hernia.
好 从膝盖处抬起来 相信我 你可不想得疝气
Head! What?
头 什么
...chog.
猬
Hedgehog. Sorry.
刺猬 不好意思
I thought I saw a hedgehog. Where?
我以为我看见一只刺猬 在哪里
Did you?
看到没
No.
没有
Chase it out with a broom. They'll leave fleas in the rug!
用扫帚把它赶出去 它们会在地毯上留下跳蚤
Now, the other bit. I have you down for night lookout this evening.
还有一点 今晚我叫你去守夜
Again? Can't he do it? I mean...
又是我 他不行吗
..me do it? Hardly.
就得我 他不行
There's a lot of valuable ordnance on base,
基地里有很多贵重武器
and, while your counterpart here is very dextrous,
而且 你的对手很聪明
observation is not his strong suit.
观察力不是他的强项
OK. Fine. Pick me up at six. Literally.
好吧 六点钟来接我
Very good.
很好
Oh, no, no, no! I know you're on a budget,
这可不行啊 我知道你有预算
but where are the oyster forks?
但是牡蛎叉在哪里
They're not having oysters. What?!
他们没有牡蛎 什么
How much? To hire knives and forks?!
多少钱 租刀叉
It's wedding silver, Mike. It's got to be top quality.
这是婚礼银器 迈克 一定要质量上乘
Don't try to bend them!
别弄弯它们
That's just what I heard. No, don't be daft.
我就是这么听说的 得了 别傻了
Course it ain't haunted.
当然不是闹鬼
Just act natural.
表现得自然点
If anyone asks, we're couriers who got lost in the grounds
如果有人问 就说我们是快递员
while looking for a toilet, cos you needed to go urgently
找厕所时迷路了 是你急需上厕所
due to a recent operation to remove a small section of bowel.
因为最近做了切除小肠的手术
That's a lot of detail, Vin.
太详细了 文
That's what makes it believable.
所以才可信
Now, Pete says this place has been getting deliveries all week
皮特说这里整个星期都在收♥货♥
for some big wedding bash.
准备什么盛大婚礼
Silverware, furniture, PA system - all quality stuff.
银器 家具 扩音系统 一切有品质的东西
So, what's the plan?
计划是什么呢
So we case the joint, find a way in...
我们伺机而动 想办法进去
..then come back when they're asleep...
等他们睡着了再回来
..and nick it.
然后就偷呗
**I'll make love to you*
*我要和你翻云覆雨
**If you want me to*
*如果你希望如此
**And I'll hold you tight*
*我会紧紧抱着你
**Baby, all through the night...*
*宝贝 整晚
I don't want him to!
我可不想
*I'll make...* Ok!
*我会...* 好了
Great. They're doing Music Club... Well, they're busy.
太好了 他们在搞音乐俱乐部 忙着呢
They won't even know I'm out.
他们甚至不知道我出去了
You haven't told them?
你没告诉他们
It would just become some whole big thing
那会小题大做的
and it's better if I just sneak out.
我最好还是偷偷溜出去
They won't bother you.
他们不会打扰你的
You've been on your own with them before.
你以前和他们单独相处过
Yeah, not at night, with the house all dark and creepy
对 但不是在晚上 房♥子又黑又恐怖
and them all dead and weird.
而且他们都是死人还奇奇怪怪
You still can come with us, you know?
你还是可以跟我一起去的
Nah. You go.
不 你去吧
They're your friends, really. I'll be fine,
他们是你的朋友 我不会有事的
with the...dead people.
和死人在一起
Thanks for waiting. No problem.
久等了 没事
This is perfect. They're going out.
这太完美了 他们出去了
Come on, now's our chance.
来吧 我们的机会来了
But I've still got the thighs.
但我还在啃大腿呢
God, you eat slowly.
天啊 你吃得太慢了
Well, I have got that bowel thing.
嗯 我肠道有问题
No, you haven't.
不 你没有
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Yeah, no, that's cool.
嗯 不 没事
No, no, no. No reason. I just thought,
没有 没原因 我只是想
if you wanted to pop round, play a bit of Xbox or something,
如果你想玩游戏机之类的
but it's fine - another time. Yep.
但没关系 下次吧 是的
All right, say hello to...
好吧 替我问好
Hello?
喂
Coming up tonight in The Love Nest...
接下来是《爱的小巢》
I like ya and I love ya, but I don't like ya -
我喜欢你 我爱你 但我不喜欢你
know what I mean? Yeah. I mean, no.
明白我意思吗 是的 我不明白
I just don't think you've shown me the real you.
我只是觉得你没对我坦诚相待
I have. You touched it.
我有 你碰过了
That's not what I mean. I just think you're a bit...
我不是这个意思 我只是觉得你有点
Right. I know you can hear me...
好吧 我知道你能听到我
**Amazing Kitty, so..*
*神奇的凯蒂
Now, I'm going to stay in here, OK?
现在 我要待在这里 好吗
And you stay...anywhere else.
你就待在 别的地方
**Hurray for Kitty!*
*为凯蒂欢呼
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
I just want to watch my show,
我只想看我的节目
and eat my trifle, and go to sleep...
吃我的东西 然后睡觉
Not that I will sleep.
不是说我会睡觉
Haunted house. On my own. In the middle of nowh...
鬼屋 独自一人 不知身在何处
Oh, visitors!
有访客
Intruders?
入侵者
Intruders.
入侵者
Intruders!
入侵者
Snare drum!
小军鼓
Intruders!
入侵者
Anyone?
有人吗
Horn section!
喇叭区
Piccolo!
短笛
Whatever was that?
那是什么
It's the Coldstream Guards.
冷溪卫队
No, no. It come from down stair.
不 是从楼下传来的
Now...
现在
Oh! I know what this is!
我知道这是什么
A masked ball!
假面舞会
No, no. We had this at the Bramptons'. It's, um...
不是 我们在布兰顿家遇到过 是...
A burglary! ..insurance fraud.
入室行窃 保险欺诈
Oh, yes, I suppose it might actually be a burglary. Yeah.
是的 我想这可能是一起盗窃案 嗯
Good Lord, there's another one.
上帝啊 还有一个
Well, I can't see no cameras.
我看不到摄像机
Oh, it's you, Nev.
是你啊 小内
I didn't recognise you.
我没认出你来
I was just wearing a hat.
我只是戴了顶帽子
Oh. Right.
好吧
Let's see what's worth nicking, shall we?
让我们看看有什么值得偷的 好吗
All right. We have enemy insurgents.
好吧 我们遇到敌军叛乱分子
Somebody warn Alison. Tell her to inform the authorities.
谁快警告艾莉森 让她通知当局
Where is she?
她在哪里
In bed, I think. I'll go!
我想是在床上 我去
In the meantime, we must NOT lose sight of them.
同时 我们不能对他们视而不见
Fanny, keep eyes on the leader. Right.
范妮 盯住队长 好
Kitty, Mary - make a note of anything that they try to steal.
凯蒂 玛丽 把他们偷的东西都记下来
We'll need a full inventory.
我们需要一份完整的存货清单
Ahem... A list!
清单
And as for you...
至于你
No! Leave this one to me.
不 把这个留给我吧
I am placing you under a citizen's arrest.
我要逮捕你
You do not have to say anything,
你什么都不用说
but anything you do say will be taken...
但是你说的任何话都会被
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表