剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
OK. Thank you, Lady B.
好的 谢谢你 巴顿女爵
Right, for me, it's a nice day,
我觉得吧 今天天气不错
so I would go for my tracky Bs, my tracky T and my white Hi-Tecs.
我就选运动套装和白色登山鞋
Trendy. Robin? Eh...
够潮 罗宾 你呢
..Apollo A7L spacesuit.
"阿波罗11号♥"A7L型宇航服[登月同款]
You've got liquid cooling, portable life-support system,
有液体冷却和便携式生命维持系统
locking cuff, go, "Kshhh..."
锁紧袖口后就会 咻
Spaceman. Yeah, really cool.
宇航员 很酷
It is cool. Julian?
确实很酷 朱利安呢
Trousers. Right, any sort of...?
裤子 什么样的
No, any kind of trousers.
什么样的都行
It's funny, you don't miss them till they're gone.
说来好笑 失去了才想念
No. Kitty?
确实 基蒂呢
Blue jeans...and a green jumper.
蓝色牛仔裤 和绿色针织套衫
Like Alison?
和艾莉森一样吗
Oh, gosh. Yes!
天 没错
We'd be like twins. Captain?
我们会跟双胞胎一样 上尉
This.
就这身
You're kidding. No.
你开玩笑呢 没有
We're saying you get up in the morning
我们正在假设早上醒来
and you can wear whatever you like.
可以想穿什么穿什么
Thomas is wearing double denim with aviators!
托马斯选了双面牛仔夹克和迷彩裤
So...? And Mary
那又怎样 而玛丽
is wearing a dress made out of seashells.
则是贝壳做的裙子
With a simple lobster hat.
还有一顶龙虾帽子
Still wouldn't change a thing. All right.
还是不变 好吧
Well, that's it for What I Would Wear If I Could Today...today.
那今天的"如果今天可以 我会穿什么"讨论就到这了
Don't forget, later, Julian will be giving a speech
别忘了 朱利安晚点会发表演讲
at 6pm sharp, on the art of spin.
六点准时开始 "斡旋[旋转]的艺术"
Is that off spin or leg spin? Because...
是外旋球还是内旋球 因为...
No, no. Different kind of spin.
不不 另一种旋转
It's a political tactic, coined in the...
是种政♥治♥策略 用来...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's save it for later.
够了 够了 够了 留着晚点再讲
Yeah, OK, yeah, OK. Cool, cool.
没问题 没问题
Look at all these bits I found out there. Could be valuable.
看我找到了什么 可能值点钱
That's interesting. That might be worth something.
有意思 这个说不定有点价值
Is that Queen Victoria? Oh, that's Elizabeth II.
是维多利亚女王吗 是伊丽莎白二世
Which one's that?
那是哪一位
Our one. Oh, I despair!
我们现在这位 绝望了
There might be something else worth something.
说不定有别的东西值钱
There's an old pipe and whatever this is.
有个旧烟斗 还有这玩意儿
Ah, looks like a musket ball.
看上去像火枪子弹
Yes, I think it is. They think it's a musket ball.
我觉得就是 他们觉得是火枪子弹
It is.
确实是
Thomas, you don't think that it's the one that...?
托马斯 那个不会是...
I know it.
那就是
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God, it burns!
天 烧得疼
Mock me no more, cruel world!
别再嘲弄我了 这个残酷的世界
It is a musket ball.
那就是火枪子弹
Are you sure you want me to come?
你确定想要我一起去
Everyone's bringing partners. Yeah, but it's your reunion.
大家都带了另一半 但那毕竟是你的同学聚会
I didn't even go to your school. I'll just be like a lemon.
我都没在你那个学校读过书 去了也是当灯泡
Obi's going to be there. You can talk to him.
欧比会去 你可以跟他聊天
Is that Kevin guy going?
那个叫凯文的会去吗
Kevin McMahan?
凯文·麦克马汉吗
You know who I'm talking about.
你清楚我在说谁
The one you dumped when you met me.
你遇见我时甩了的那个家伙
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 可能会去
Is his partner going to be there? I don't know.
他的另一半会去吗 不知道
I don't know if he has one.
我都不知道他有没有另一半
Right. OK.
好 行
Yeah, cool.
很好
Are you OK? Yep. Cool.
你没事吧 我很好
Ok. Cool.
好吧 很好
Cool, cool, cool. I am cool.
好好好 我很好
Thomas.
托马斯
I wanted to apologise for my outburst earlier today.
我想就今天早些时候的暴怒道歉
Which one? You are kind to make light of it.
哪一次 你这么轻描淡写 真是太好心了
It must've been a shock to see me so ruled by my emotions.
见到我被自己的情绪支配 你一定很震惊
You see, I was overcome with the memory of it all.
我是被过去的记忆给包围了
Come in.
你可以进来了
'Tis not a pleasant thing to contemplate, as you can imagine.
你想象得到 那不是什么值得细思的愉快回忆
Perhaps I can give you account of the unhappy events
也许我可以给你讲讲那决定命运的一天里
of that fateful day.
发生的不幸事件
Oh, you don't have to.
真的不必
October 10th, 1824.
1824年10月10日
Ok. A crisp, autumnal afternoon.
行吧 一个秋高气爽的下午
My cousin and I had accepted invitation
我表弟和我接受邀请
to a gathering at Higham House,
来参加海厄姆庄园的一场聚会
as it was then known.
这里当时还是海厄姆庄园
What a place. Imagine inheriting this!
这里太棒了 要是能继承这里该多好啊
It's pleasant enough to visit.
能来拜访就很开心了
I wouldn't want to live here!
我可不敢想象住在这里
The day's proceedings were to feature recitals
那天的活动包括音乐演奏会
of both music and poetry.
和诗歌♥朗诵会
Try not to embarrass me, cousin.
尽量别丢我的脸 表弟
I looked forward to unveiling my new work, but most of all,
我期待着展示我的新作品 但最重要的是
I looked forward to seeing once again Lord Higham's daughter...
我期待再一次见到海厄姆勋爵的女儿
..my beloved Isabelle.
我亲爱的伊莎贝尔
my heart is aflutter, cousin.
我的心在砰砰直跳 表弟
She is fine indeed.
她真的很不错
Shall we speak to the girl?
我们要上前跟她交谈吗
Nay! Nay, nay, nay, nay.
别别别
She is with her father.
她和她父亲在一起呢
He does not know we have an attachment we cannot speak openly.
他还不知道我们之间未曾公开的爱慕之情
Though I long to know that her feelings are unchanged.
尽管我迫切想知道她对我的感情并没有改变
Write her a note, then.
那给她写张便条
I will deliver it. I will be your Cupid.
我帮你送过去 我来当你的丘比特
I penned a note, thanked my cousin...
我写下了便条 谢过我的表弟
Thank you, Cousin.
谢谢你 表弟
..and waited, breath bated, for the...
屏气凝神 等待着...
Oh, where is that thing?
那玩意儿去哪了
I am listening.
我在听
Carry on.
继续说
Snickers? Yes.
士力架 没错
What's wrong with Marathon?
"马拉松"这个名字有什么问题吗
Snickers just sounds like, "It's knickers".
士力架听着就是 那是女士短衬裤
'S'knickers. 'S'knickers.
是女士短衬裤 是女士短衬裤
Well, is that a bad thing?
这是件坏事吗
Well, no, I suppose not, but what does it mean? I mean, the word.
我不觉得 但那是什么意思啊 我是说这个词
It doesn't make any bloody sense, does it?
根本说不通呀
Am I early? As usual!
我来早了吗 一如既往
You and Lady B are always the first.
你和巴顿女爵都是最早到的
What?
什么
I was just saying, you're always the first.
我在说 你俩总是最早到的
You could set a clock by you two.
都可以把你俩当闹钟了
Well, there's nothing wrong with being punctual.
守时又没什么问题
Anyway, it's not six yet, so...
总之 还没到六点呢
..let's talk amongst ourselves, shall we?
我们先自己聊聊吧
So. Your cousin gave her your letter?
所以你的表弟把便条给了她
Yes. Oh, my...!
没错 天
In the meantime, the day's entertainments had begun...
与此同时 当天的活动已经开始了
And soon it came my turn to enthral.
很快就轮到我上场了
And now, esteemed guests,
现在 各位尊敬的客人
we are honoured by a recital from our greatest living poet,
我们有幸请到当代最伟大诗人朗诵一首
Thomas Thorne.
有请托马斯·索恩
Summer hath aroused
夏日已唤醒
the twilight of life in the hay
草垛上暮色间的生命
Shadows long and dark
影子又暗又长
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表