剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
on the so-called "moonah landings".
就更不用我说了吧
Sorry.
对不起
Don't worry. It's quite a nice view.
没关系 景色还真不错
Ha, ha, found you!
找到你了
How wonderful!
太棒了
Now, erm, you hide and I'll counting.
现在你去躲 我来数数
Yes. No peeking! No, no peeking.
好的 不许偷看 不会的
One...two...
一 二
three...four...
三 四
Oh, I'm so done with this. No. No.
我受够了 不 不
You know what? 14...
你知道吗 十四
We've cleared loads. I'll get rid of the garden waste
我们已经清理很多了 我把花♥园♥里的垃圾处理掉
and we'll make the best of it. Huh?
然后好好弄一下 好吗
Yeah. Alison!
好的 艾莉森
There is something I must confess.
有件事我必须坦白
It is a matter of moral rectitude, and I can hold it in no longer.
这是一个道德正直的问题 我再也忍♥不了了
Open your eyes!
睁大你的眼睛
Next, you'll be telling me gravity doesn't exist!
接下来 你就会告诉我重力不存在了
Well, you can't see it. How do you know?
你根本看不到重力 你怎么知道呢
Alison, could you explain to Robin
艾莉森 你能跟罗宾解释一下
that the moon landings were real?
登月是真的吗
The moon landings! You cannot be serious.
登月 你在逗我吧
97...98...
97 98
99...100!
99 100
What the bally hell do you think you're playing at?
你在搞什么鬼
Alison! Get away from there!
艾莉森 离开那里
Get down! Get right out of the way. It's going to blow!
趴下 离开那里 要爆♥炸♥了
It's a bomb!
有炸♥弹♥
Mike, Mike, get back! Just get back!
迈克 迈克 回来 回来
Go!
快跑
Get d-o-o-own!
趴下
Captain?
上尉
Yeah, maybe you right about gravity.
看来重力的事你说得对
Now, I realise that was an utterly futile gesture,
我刚才的举动毫无意义
but I was very much caught up in the moment.
但我当时就是情不自禁
Wh...what the hell was that?
刚才是什么情况
Er, I was very clear, Alison.
我说得很清楚 艾莉森
What? I didn't think you meant literally explosive!
什么 我哪知道你是说真的爆♥炸♥
I thought you meant, like, it was scandalous. No!
我以为你是说愤慨的意思 不
It was a prototype limpet mine.
那是一个吸附雷的原型
It was so secret that only I knew about it
这件事非常机密 只有我
and my second-in-command Lieutenant Havers, but...he left me.
和我的二把手哈弗斯中尉知道 但是他离开了我
I mean, he left for the front.
我是说他去前线了
So, er, I had to bury it on my own, along with the blueprints.
所以我不得不亲自把它和蓝图一起埋了
Operation William, it was called.
这次行动名为威廉行动
Oh, that's Martin.
马丁来了
That was a ghost thing? Yeah.
那是鬼弄的 是的
Maybe next time tell me if it's a bomb!
下次有炸♥弹♥你先提醒我一下啊
I didn't know!
我也不知道啊
OK, I'll stall Clare and Martin in the house and you just...
我在屋里拖住克莱尔和马丁 你就
Oh, you just do what you can.
你就尽力而为吧
Yeah. Actually, a very clever little device,
其实那是一个非常聪明的小装置
a cunning timing mechanism in the housing
内部有一个巧妙的定时机构
allowed the frogmen to exfiltrate safely.
可以让蛙人安全地撤离
Anyway...
总之
They've gone, haven't they? Good!
他们走了 是吗 很好
Go on.
继续
Ah, Robin. Now, so, they had four suckers... Suckers.
罗宾 它们有四个吸盘 吸盘
and they attached the limpet mine underneath the waterline...
可以把吸附雷安放在水下
blew a hole in the boat and, then, of course, the boat sank.
在船上炸了一个洞 然后船就沉了
And this is the main common room. Again.
这是主休息室 又转回来了
Erm, we thought... It is really nice, but can we...?
我们觉得 真的很不错 但是我们可以
Did...did you want to see the library? Again?
你想去图书馆再看看吗
I'd really love to see the garden.
我很想看看花♥园♥
Now...Claire, I...I need you to keep an open mind.
克莱尔 你不要太纠结
We know that the rest of the house can be dressed, um,
我们知道房♥子其他地方还要布置
and we are working on the garden, believe me.
相信我 我们正在整理花♥园♥
Redding weddy!
昏昏礼
I love it!
我好喜欢
OK, so, really exciting presentation tonight, guys.
今晚的演讲肯定很精彩 伙计们
As promised, Mary is going to be giving a talk
正如承诺的那样 玛丽要做一个
about her witch trial.
关于她女巫审判的演讲
No, sorry, no! I've had, erm, a...a bit of a setback.
对不起 我出了点小问题
OK. OK, yeah, that's understandable, isn't it, given the, erm...?
好吧 可以理解 不是吗 毕竟那什么
Sorry. Yes.
对不起 嗯
So, now, seeing as we technically didn't finish the match,
既然严格来说我们没有完成比赛
I'm calling the volleyball game a draw.
所以排球比赛以平局告终
What? Are you on drugs? No! I was ahead!
什么 你嗑药了吗 不 我领先啊
That's enough. That's absolutely enough. I've had a bellyful!
够了 绝对够了 我真是受够了
Now, since we can't resolve this,
既然我们解决不了这个问题
I've decided that I'm going to choose the film tonight.
我决定今晚由我来选电影
Is it Love Actually? I love Love Actually, actually.
是《真爱至上》吗 其实我很喜欢《真爱至上》
9 1/2 Weeks. The Notebook.
《爱你九周半》 《恋恋笔记本》
Please don't shout out, OK?
请不要喊 好吗
The film I've chosen has something for everyone --
我选的这部电影 每个人喜欢的元素都有
drama, visual poetry...
戏剧 视觉诗
It's got some of your lot in it, Robin.
还有你喜欢的 罗宾
And...some pretty ladies for Julian. Yeah!
还有朱利安喜欢的靓妹 太好了
It is of course 2001: A Space Odyssey.
电影是《2001太空漫游》
Thanks, Pat. You can be my wingman any time.
谢谢 帕特 你随时可以做我的僚机
Bullshit, you can be mine.
拉倒吧 你当我的僚机
It's from Top Gun.
《壮志凌云》的台词
Just here.
坐这里
Ooh, that's got a kick to it, that.
味道还挺冲
Ok.
嗯
What was it you wanted to talk to me about?
你想和我聊什么来着
No, just a passing fancy is all, Alison.
没事 只是我一时糊涂 艾莉森
Please don't trouble yourself.
别往心里去
Kitty, I'm sorry about Florence.
基蒂 弗洛伦斯的事我很抱歉
Oh, that's all right. I wasn't really that fond of her, anyway.
没关系 反正我也没那么喜欢她
You're a much better best friend than she was.
你这个朋友比她好多了
Thanks, Kitty.
谢谢 基蒂
Wait. No, that not right.
等等 不 这不对啊
What? Earth not round. It flat.
什么 地球不是圆的 是平的
You what? It flat.
什么 平的
To our first wedding booking! Cheers.
为首次婚礼预订干杯 干杯
Here's to buried secrets.
为埋藏的秘密干杯
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表