剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
He's back! Mick's back!
他回来了 米克回来了
Mick?! Mick's back!
米克 米克回来了
Mick's back! He is! Look!
米克回来了 真的 你看
Hi, everyone!
大家好
All right, all right! One at a time, let him speak! Speak, Mick.
好了好了 一个一个来 让他说
Oh, it was the adventure of my life. I had an orange.
可真是人生大冒险 我吃了个桔子
Did you? Oh!
真的吗
I saw a bear kill a man.
我看到熊杀人
Oh, gosh!
天啊
And I met the king.
我见到了国王
No, you didn't! Did you?
不是吧 真的吗
YOU met the king?
你 见到了国王
Yep. Ooh, jel.
天啊
Went on his boat. Fishing.
上了他的船 在钓鱼
Fishing... Yeah, he asked me to join his court,
钓鱼 他让我去做官
but I said no way I'm leaving you lot.
但是说我不可能离开你们
You didn't! Sweetie!
不是吧 亲爱的
Mick!
米克
I'd always wanted to visit the city, hadn't I? So...
我早就想去城里了 是吧
You have. That's always been your dream, actually. You had, yeah.
是啊 这一直是你的梦想 确实如此
Ooh, almost forgot!
差点忘了
I got you all some gifts!
我给你们都带了礼物
That's naughty of you!
你真调皮
You didn't think I'd go all that way
你们不会觉得我走那么远
without bringing you back something!
都不给你们带礼物吧
Got loads of salt.
有很多盐
And... For us?!
还有 给我们的吗
Look at them! I can't believe you've done that!
快看呐 不敢相信你带了这些
Yeah!
是啊
That's so generous of you!
你太大方了
Yeah, one each! Yeah!
每人一个
Help yourselves. Mick, that's naughty...
自己拿 Mick 你真好
Help yourselves!
自己拿吧
Look at it!
快看
Alison!
艾莉森
Alison! Alison!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison! Alison!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison! Alison!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Oh, my God...
我的天
Alison! Alison!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison!
艾莉森
Alison!
艾莉森
Oh, my God...
我的天
Alison! Alison...!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Right. Stand by.
各就各位
Ready, steady, go!
就位 预备 跑
For King and country!
为了国王和王国
Oh, I feel so sick...
我好难受
Can you get me some water?
你能给我倒点水吗
Get your own w...
你自己拿
I've lost my voice.
我说不出话了
I don't remember leaving the pub. Must've had fun.
从酒吧出来我就断片了 玩嗨了
At least we don't have to work today.
还好今天不用工作
Make it stop...
关了它
Hello?
喂
Sorry, who from who?
等会儿 哪里的谁
Isabelle from Belle's Weddings?
贝莱婚庆的伊莎贝尔
Yeah, aw, thanks for getting in touch.
谢谢你打来电♥话♥
Yeah, we're really keen to be on your books...
我们非常希望能上你的产品册
..if you'll have us.
如果可以的话
It's a lovely house.
是非常可爱的房♥屋
Today?
今天吗
I wonder if...if...
能不能 能不能
No, no, no, no, no. Oh, no. OK,
不不不 好吧
today... Today's fine. Today's fine.
今天 今天可以
Maybe just sort of, like, late, after...
或许稍微的 晚点
One o'clock, is it? OK.
一点钟是吗 可以
All right.
好吧
OK, bye!
好 再见
Oh, my God. OK, I just need to shake this off...
天啊 我得振奋起来
Bit of breakfast...
吃点早餐
We'll be fine.
一切都会好的
Shut your mouth! It is a mansion!
闭嘴吧 确实是座豪♥宅♥
Yeah, boy!
说得对
The impertinence!
一群莽夫
Oh, this looks like fun!
看起来很有趣
The bally nerve! It's gone midnight.
真烦人 都半夜了
Yeah, it is very late. Yeah, absolutely.
太晚了 没错
Welcome to my house!
欢迎光临我家
Alison!
艾莉森
Alison...! Oh...!
艾莉森
They came back.
他们回来了
I think I did my throat bass.
我记得我玩了口♥技♥
Yeah, you did.
是的
Shall we just call back and cancel? No way, we need it.
能不能取消 不行 我们需要它
We can get this clean in time.
我们可以及时打扫干净
Have you seen my other shoe?
你看见另一只鞋了吗
Ok.
好吧
You get people out and I'll...
你把大家送走
I'm going to get bin bags.
我去拿垃圾袋
Right...
行吧
She awakes.
她醒了
Oh, God...
天啊
As radiant as the sunrise itself.
就如日出的阳光
My mouth tastes like the inside of a bin.
我的嘴臭得跟垃圾桶似的
I would have made you breakfast, if I could.
我本来可以给你做早饭
Perhaps lamb's kidney and onion... Oh, stop it!
来点羊腰子和洋葱 快别说了
I wanted to thank you for last night.
我想谢谢你昨晚对我说的话
I'll never forget those words you said to me.
我不会忘记的
What did I say?
我说什么了
Something that touched me very deeply.
一些非常触动我内心的话
Forgive me, I know I've not had a formal invitation,
不好意思 我知道你没有正式邀请我
but I wonder if I might... Oh, Thomas, it's fine.
但是我想我能不能 托马斯 没事
You're part of the family.
你是家人
Thank you, Alison.
谢谢你 艾莉森
A thousand thank yous!
万分感谢
Oh, that. Yeah, yeah, I meant it.
那个啊 我是那个意思
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Ok.
好的
Hello? It's home time.
该回家了
Come on, man. It's time to go.
快起来 该走了
Why do you sound like Batman?
你怎么听起来像蝙蝠侠似的
I lost my voice. You've got to go home, bruv.
我嗓子哑了 你得回家了哥们
Got a wedding planner coming to look at the house in two hours.
婚礼设计师两个小时内要来看♥房♥♥子
Come on, then.
快起来吧
Where are your shoes?
你的鞋呢
I'll go.
我去看看
Oh, hi, Michael. Sorry about that.
迈克 不好意思
I was just wondering if you could just save the drilling.
我在想你能不能别钻了
We're a bit fragile. We're actually just finished.
我们有点敏感 我们就要结束了
At last!
终于要结束了
We'll miss them, won't we?
我们会想他们的 对吧
We made rather an exciting discovery, actually.
事实上 我们有些挺有意思的发现
Because, you see, none of the surrounding villages were struck,
因为周围的村镇都没有被瘟疫袭击
so we know the disease was brought here...
所以我们认为疾病是被
...by a visitor or an individual who went elsewhere and returned.
一个曾经出游又归来的人带回来的
It could be anyone, I suppose, couldn't it?
谁都有可能 不是吗
But then we found a few samples of textiles and furs,
但是后来我们又发现了一些纺织品和皮毛
and we can be certain that they were host to plague-carrying fleas.
这些东西携带能传染瘟疫的跳蚤
Once they got out, you've got no chance.
它们跑出来 就没有别的结局
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表