剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Walter ate my best apple.
沃尔特吃了我最好的苹果
Only cos he widdled on my art.
因为他在我的艺术品上小便
He did do that. I saw him. Yeah.
的确 我看见了 是吧
I improved it, if anything. What?
要这么说 我就是帮你改进了一下 什么
Yeah, you can't do faces. I'm sorry, you can't do faces.
你不会画脸 对不起 你不会画脸
What's that got to do...?
那有什么
I would have killed you if he hadn't killed you!
要不是他杀了你 我也会杀了你
I would've bled you.
让你血流成河
I would have bled you out... Order! Order!
让你失血过多 肃静 肃静
Mike? What are you doing? She'll be here soon!
迈克 你在干嘛 她马上就来了
So, how goes the search?
搜索进展如何
What, for the dog or the husband?
什么 找狗还是找丈夫
You'd think he'd be more helpful in your hour of need.
按理说他应该在你需要帮助的时候帮你啊
Yeah, you'd think, wouldn't you?
谁说不是呢
I've been thinking...about what you said.
我一直在思考你说的话
And I know nothing has changed.
我知道什么都没有改变
But everything has changed, has it not?
但一切都变了 不是吗
If we could only... Mike!
如果我们能 迈克
Honestly, he's probably asleep again.
老实说 他可能又睡着了
Snoring, as he was last night. What?
打呼噜 就像昨晚一样 什么
Thank you for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
And thank you.
谢谢你
It really was the merriest party this house has seen in centuries.
这是这座房♥子几个世纪以来最愉快的聚会了
I shall bid you goodnight, then.
那我就向你道晚安了
Thomas?
托马斯
Yes?
嗯
If I was 400 years older...
如果我早生400年
and you were alive...
你还活着
and we were the same age, and if I wasn't,
我们是同龄人
you know, with Mike, then...
如果我没有和迈克在一起
you and me might have...
你和我可能
Night.
晚安
Oh, my goodness. Oh, Thomas, I didn't mean to...
天哪 托马斯 我不是那个意思
I was very drunk, and...
我喝得太醉了 而且
Dante!
但丁
Oh, God.
天啊
Can we please get back to the business in hand?
我们能继续谈正事吗
You're not very good at this, are you?
你不是很擅长这个 是吗
Excuse me. I'm not about to take diplomacy lessons from
不好意思 我可不想向一个生病的
a diseased, unwashed... you know.
没洗过澡的人学习外交课程
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Sorry, what's that supposed to mean, "unwashed"?
不好意思 什么叫"没洗过澡的"
I had a bath every year.
我每年都洗澡
Well...you smell!
你好臭啊
There, I said it.
我还是说出来了
That's a nasty thing to say.
你这话可太扎心了
Not just him. Yeah, you all do.
不仅是他 你们也一样
How dare you?!
你好大的胆子
What are you saying? I mean...
你说什么 我是说
Hang on, you can't take it back now! Yeah, take that back.
等等 你不能收回那句话 嗯 收回那句话
No, I don't want to take it back. I mean it! You smell!
不 我不想收回 我是认真的 你们好臭
You smell of dung, of caca, of poo-poo. Manure!
你们身上有屎 米田共 便便 粪肥味
Yes! I don't know how I thought this could work.
是的 我也不知道我是怎么想的
None of you have got any respect.
你们根本得不到尊重
You know, that's the problem with the common man --
这就是普通人的问题
he doesn't know when to shut up
不知道什么时候闭嘴
and listen to the voice of reason.
倾听理性的声音
Oh, God, this is... Oh, God, it's really horrible.
天哪 这真是太可怕了
Just stuff its head back into shape and pop its eye back in.
把它的头弄回原来的形状 然后把眼睛塞回去
Yes, I know, but...
我知道 但是
Maybe use some tissues or something. Yes, but how do I...?
用些纸巾什么的 嗯 但是我怎么
Underneath the tail. Bum. Bum.
尾巴下面 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
She's coming!
她来了
Quick, quick, quick. Stop, stop.
快点 快点 停下 停下
Deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper!
再深点 再深点 再深点
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God, he's still wet.
天哪 他还是湿的
Stick him by the fire, he'll soon dry out.
把他放在火炉旁边 很快就会干的
Make haste!
快点
Yeah, no, yeah, no. Yeah, no...
是的 不 是的 不 是的 不
Nice to see you. Oh, hello, you!
很高兴见到你 你好啊
Hello, Fanny. How are you doing?
你好 范妮 你好吗
What's Dante doing there?
但丁在那里干什么
Well, I was just tidying up and I thought
我在打扫屋子
that we should try him in a new spot.
然后想着给他换个地方
Yes, he's nice there.
嗯 那里挺好的
He used to like sitting by the fire.
他以前就喜欢坐在火炉旁
Oh, yeah, that'll be the pigeons, mate.
那是鸽子的粪便 伙计
Amazing how much they produce.
它们特别能拉
We did it.
我们做到了
Well, I did it.
是我做到了
Well, it was difficult, but my careful diplomacy
真是太难了 但我的谨慎外交
led them to a full reconciliation.
让他们彻底和解了
I'm not staying up here with him.
我不想和他待在这里
I'd rather live with Mick, and he killed my whole family.
我宁愿和米克住在一起 哪怕他杀了我全家
I am sorry. That's all right, Mick.
对不起 没关系 米克
They were lovely... Yeah, to die for.
他们真可爱 是啊 真是太好了
I suppose... You know, people say things...
我觉得 有时候人说的话
sometimes you get carried away... they don't mean.
有时候人会上头 不是真心的
and I really didn't mean to, and... Well, all I want to say is
我不是故意 我只想说
I'm sorry... I'd like to forget...
对不起 我忘记
good to have you back. Thank you.
你回来就好 谢谢
We cool?
没事了吗
Yeah, we be cool.
是的 没事了
Ok.
好的
Mike, where are you?! She's here!
迈克 你在哪儿 她来了
Oh, God.
天啊
OK, everyone.
好了 各位
Welcome to Button House...
欢迎来到巴顿庄园
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表