剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Time has passed since the honeymoon of May
五月的甜美后 时光在不停前进
And held aloft by rosy buds
被玫瑰般的花蕾高举
Whose nectar sweet forbade...
那禁止品尝的蜜糖
How I longed to read her words.
我渴望读到她的回信
But Hermione And Roger is an epic poem,
但《赫敏与罗杰》是一部叙事史诗
and I could not cheat my rapt audience.
我又不能抛弃专心致志的听众
Upon the banks of the rushing Ouse
奔腾的乌兹河那岸边
Sits there a poor man...
坐着一位可怜的男人
Oh, welcome, Death...
来吧 死神
Two hours later, I finally reached the climax of the piece.
两小时后 我终于表演到了这部史诗的高♥潮♥
On this Earth, we are but lodger
在这个世界上 我们只是过客
For she was his Hermione
但她是他的赫敏
And he...always...
而他 永远
..her Roger!
是她的罗杰
Bravo! Bravo!
写得好 写得好
The man's a genius!
这人是个天才
Oh, God!
天啊
thank you.
谢谢你们
Pray silence for Lady Isabelle.
请安静 接下来是伊莎贝尔女士的演奏
Her letter, cousin.
她的回信 表哥
"Dear Mr Thorne.
"亲爱的索恩先生
"I'm sorry, but I do not love you.
对不起 我不爱你
"Perhaps you misinterpreted my words
也许你误解了我们上次见面时
or actions when last we met."
我的话语或行为"
Might you have done?
有这个可能吗
I mean, you do maybe have the tendency to, you know,
你确实有点点容易 你懂的
get the wrong idea.
会错别人的意
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你说的不会是我想的那个意思吧
Almost definitely not.
几乎绝对不是
And again, not. No.
不是那个意思 好吧
Nah, bruv.
不是吧 老兄
I was just thinking the other day...
我刚想到前几天
There you go.
好了
They're late.
他们迟到了
Always the same ones. Well...
总是他们几个迟到
Well, what else have they got to do? I know.
他们还有什么可忙的 是啊
Not stuck in traffic, are they? Or washing their hair.
又不可能遇到交通堵塞 更不可能在洗头
Let's play a game to pass the time.
我们玩个游戏消磨时间吧
How about Grandma Went To The Shops And Bought An Apple?
不如玩"祖母去商店买♥♥了个苹果"吧
Oh, not this! Sake!
不要啊 我的个老天
As my sweetheart played on, I was racked with confusion.
我的心上人在弹奏着 我却被困惑所折磨
I cannot fathom it.
我不明白了
Her affections were so clear before.
她对我的爱慕之前明明表达得很清楚
Poor cousin.
可怜的表哥
Perhaps her father has discovered us and forbidden the match.
或许是她父亲发现了我们 禁止我们的结合
I must know.
我一定要弄清楚
Let her tell me to my face, at least. Have a care, cousin.
我要让她当面告诉我 慎重点 表哥
I wouldn't want you further hurt in this.
我不希望你受到更大的伤害
Shall we take our leave? Stand aside, cousin. Excuse me.
不如我们先离开吧 别管我 表弟 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过一下
Isabelle Higham?
伊莎贝尔·海厄姆吗
The girl's unbearable.
难以忍♥受
Ugly and untalented.
又丑又没天赋
Unbearable, you say?!
你说难以忍♥受
Untalented, you say?!
你说没有天赋
Damn your eyes, I say!
要我说 你眼睛怕是瞎了
Damn your head, shoulders, knees and toes, sir!
滚你的头 肩膀 膝盖和脚趾 先生
And what concern is it of yours?
这关你什么事
I happen to love that woman of whom you speak.
你口中的女人恰好是我的心上人
And I demand satisfaction.
我要与你决斗
If her father thought me unworthy before,
如果她的父亲觉得我之前觉得我不配
he certainly thought me worthy now.
现在肯定觉得我配得上他女儿了
Very well.
好啊
Good luck, cousin.
祝你好运 表哥
The evening air was cold.
那天傍晚的空气很冷
Those of steady stomach came to witness my bravery.
那些勇敢的人前来见证我的勇敢
Now count your paces.
数出自己的步数
Four, five, six...
四 五 六
..11, 12...
十一 十二
Good God.
老天
Thomas! Cousin!
托马斯 表哥
We didn't get to 20.
还没到20步呢
I am shot.
我中枪了
He cheated, the coward!
他作弊了 懦夫
I am done for.
我完蛋了
May God welcome me to the heavens.
愿上帝迎我前往天堂
My beloved!
我的爱人
My darling!
我的宝贝
Oh, how foolish was I to believe Papa would not approve.
我真傻 以为爸爸不会同意我们
You are the best of men.
你就是人中豪杰
Kiss me...
吻我
..as the French do.
像法国人那样
That didn't happen.
那根本没发生
What? It didn't happen!
什么 你说的没发生
I was there.
我就在旁边
Of course you were!
当然你会在了
Well, that's how I remembered it.
我记忆里就是这样
Go on, Robin. I remember that day.
说吧 罗宾 我记得那天
Great! Are we really going to...?
好极了 真的有必要...
Let's hear it.
说来听听吧
He come on horsey with pasty friend.
他骑着马 和一个脸色苍白的朋友前来
It big, nice house.
这大庄园真不错
Nice to come. Me not want live here.
能来是不错 我不想住在这里
Oh, blast!
该死
After he clean poo from his lady shoes, he come inside.
他清理干净自己女式鞋子上的屎后 进了屋
Oh, what you got there?
这里面有什么呢
Look that.
瞧啊
What so good?
有什么好玩的
No!
不是吧
No, do it again. Do it again!
再来一下 再来一下
And now, man called Thomas do poem.
现在 请叫托马斯的表演诗朗诵
Something 'bout flowers, or wine or girls, or something.
有关花 酒 和女孩什么的
It was big boring, but outside, something happened.
诗朗诵大大的无聊 但外面有事发生了
Blink one for yes, two for no.
眨一下表示对 眨两下是错
No!
不是吧
Really?
真的吗
Where?
在哪
Something was in grounds.
有事发生了
There!
那边
I have sixth sense, so I follow.
我有第六感 就跟着感觉走了
And then I see baby deer - dead.
接着我看到了一只小鹿 死了
What beast did this?
什么野兽会干这种事
Robin?
罗宾
What demon...? Robin! Robin.
什么恶魔 罗宾 罗宾
It's a bit off topic. But it just getting to a good bit.
有点离题了 但我这刚到精彩的地方
It's got nothing to do with how I died.
这和我怎么死的毫无关系
I remembers that!
我记得
Oh, yes! Not you two as well.
没错 你俩别也来掺和呀
This is amazing.
这下精彩了
OK, you're sure? Is he definitely going tonight?
你确定吗 他今晚肯定会去吗
Well, I mean, the event page says he is.
活动页面上说他会去
Grandma went to the shops and bought an apple,
祖母去了商店 买♥♥了一个苹果
a packet of Monster Crunch...
一袋怪物嘎吱
Munch. Munch,
怪物蒙克 蒙克
a bottle of sherry...
一瓶雪利酒
..Playboy magazine...
一本《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
..and...
和
An Enfield No.2 standardissue revolver. Yes, that.
一把恩菲尔德No.2标配转轮手♥枪♥ 没错 和这个
You know he's a boxer now? Yeah, he got into that in prison.
你知道他现在是拳击手了吗 对 他之前进了监狱
Prison?
监狱
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表