剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
We're overrun!
我们被占领了
If you just step this way...
请走这边
Do you smell that?
闻到了吗
Yes, yes, I smell it. Crafty cow.
是的 我闻到了 狡猾
Smells like fire, but there is no fire.
闻起来像火 但这里没有火
Apart from that one.
除了那个
Yeah. That's... OK.
是啊 好吧
I mean, that wasn't what... OK.
那不是 好吧
We'll come back to that.
回头再说那个
Now, anyway, back to the...
总之 回到
poltergeist. Where?!
骚灵现象 在哪
Wait. There it is now.
等等 就是那个
Don't let it eat me!
别让它吃我
I hope you guys are seeing this.
希望你们看到了
This is the real deal.
这才是真正的灵异现象
Come on. It's moving again.
它又动了
Evening.
晚上好
Just resting my finger against this mug.
我只是把手指放在杯子上
Did you see that?!
看到了吗
What the...?!
什么
Oh, yeah.
好吧
That's really shaken me up, actually, guys.
伙计们 我真的吓了一跳
I'm going to have to sit down.
我要坐一下
Not ideal.
事与愿违
And are these kinetic episodes related to the full-body apparition?
这些动力事件是否与全身幽灵有关
The Grey Lady, Danni.
那个灰女士 丹妮
Well, I mean, she can be a bit elusive, but, er, fingers crossed.
她是有点难找 但是可以祈祷一下
This is another room said to be haunted by the Grey Lady.
这是另一间据说被灰女士占据的房♥间
Oh, no, not again!
不 又来了
Hi, I'm back. Sorry, I just had to take a minute to, er...
我回来了 对不起 我花了点时间
Oh, what's that?! What was that?! What was that?!
什么玩意 什么情况
Right, I can smell burning.
我闻到烧焦的味道
Oh, that is so weird.
太奇怪了
Right, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out.
我好怕 我好害怕
I'm going to have to get out of here. I need some air.
我得离开这里 我要透透气
What was that?
什么情况
What's that made out of?
那是什么做的
Sack? Silk. Silk. And I have said, "Don't touch."
麻袋吗 丝绸 我说了"别碰"
What's holding your hair?
你的头发为什么没散下来
Oh, Walter, put her down. She's old enough to be your mother.
沃尔特 饶了她吧 她的年纪都可以当你妈了
It's embarrassing. I beg your pardon!
太尴尬了 你说什么
She looks like my mother. I resent that.
她看起来像我妈 我不喜欢这句话
Except the teeth. My mum had nicer teeth.
除了牙齿 我妈的牙齿更好看
Can I come out yet? Please!
我能出去了吗 拜托
There. Start my lap on the hour chime, and who needs a stopwatch?
按钟声开始跑圈 谁需要秒表啊
Yeah, touch of night air on the old calves,
感受老牛身上的夜晚空气
I should beat the pants off my two minutes, 30.
我应该能远远超过我的2分30记录
Isn't that right, boy?
对吧 孩子
Oh, what do you know? Right, here goes.
你知道什么 我走了
Ah, bracing!
心旷神怡
So, this Grey Lady...
所以 这位灰女士
Yep, yeah, er, be patient.
是的 耐心点
Biscuit?
饼干
Ah, I'll just be a sec.
稍等
Any sign? No, I can't find her anywhere.
有迹象吗 没有 我哪里都找不到她
OK, so what are we going to do?
好吧 那我们怎么办
Cos I promised these people a Grey Lady ghost.
我答应过这些人会有一个灰女士鬼魂的
Why did you do that? Because we've got one.
你为什么要答应他们 因为我们有啊
I think I've got an idea. I just need to buy some time.
我有个主意 我只需要一点时间
Ok.
好的
No, the poltergeist was me.
不 骚灵现象是我
There aren't ghosts that haunt ghosts.
根本没有鬼魂纠缠鬼魂
There no ghostghost. I know what I almost saw.
根本没有鬼魂的鬼魂 我知道我差点看到了什么
Still want that phone?
还想要手♥机♥吗
What? I need another burst of that poltergeist act,
什么 我需要再来一次骚灵现象
just while I sort something out.
我好趁机想办法
So what do you say? Want to play a few holes?
你说呢 想打几个洞吗
Looks so good! There's some sweet greens.
看起来真不错 还有大草坪
OK, I'm in. Yes!
我加入 好
Great!
太好了
Now, you see that mug?
你看到那个杯子了吗
Yeah.
嗯
The second he puts it down, do your worst. All right.
他一放下 你就尽全力 好的
The housemaid's leg was Gwendoline...
女佣的腿是格温多琳
and the lusty dog...
那只强壮的狗
was I.
就是我
Yet another poem from Thomas Thorne there.
又一首托马斯·索恩的诗
And apologies for those still waiting for the pop quiz.
还在等着测验的人 我表示道歉
Right, let's see what we've got.
看看有什么收获
Join me next week
下周的来宾是
when my guests will be Sheena Easton and Dudley Moore!
希娜·伊斯顿和达力·摩尔
The kitchen, Danni. Check your map.
厨房♥ 丹妮 看地图啊
Here we go. Fame at last!
到我们了 终于要成名了
Nah. Nothing.
不 没有
Thought as much.
猜到了
There's no energy here.
这里没有能量
With experience, you can feel it.
只要有经验 你就能感受到
You can't learn that sort of thing.
这种东西学不会的
It's a gift, a calling, really. Come on.
这是一种天赋 一种召唤 走吧
You were great, mate.
你很棒 伙计
You have a slightly grating register and a tendency to gabble.
你的语体风格有点刺耳 说话有点急促不清
Something to work on.
这些需要改一下
Right. On your marks,
好了 各就位
get set, and...
预备
For King and country!
为了国王和国家
Yes, yes, I'll be sure to visit again very soon.
是的 我很快就会再次拜访
Hideous creatures! Couldn't take another minute.
可怕的生物 一分钟都忍♥不了了
There's a real sense there could quite literally
我真的有种感觉
be a ghost around every corner.
每个角落好像都有鬼
I mean, if I just pan around,
我就这么随便转转
you get some idea of the sheer size of this place...
你就知道这个地方有多大了
Oh, no!
不
Fanny's exposed!
范妮暴露了
but, sadly, no Grey Lady.
但是很遗憾 没有发现灰女士
Two, 29. Shaved off a second!
2分29 少了一秒
Well done, Cap.
干得好 上尉
I knew it! It's the cold air, you see. I've still got it.
我就知道 冷空气果然有用 我宝刀未老啊
In my bally prime.
巅峰依旧
Two minutes, 30, weren't it?
2分30 对吧
Slower, if anything.
可能还要慢一点
The Grey Lady!
灰女士
There's free-floa... In zone...
自♥由♥浮动 在区
There's a ghost upstairs!
楼上有鬼
Right, come on! Ok!
快过来 好的
The ghost-ghost.
鬼魂的鬼魂
Guys, there you are.
伙计们 你们在这啊
I think I just saw a ghost in there.
我好像刚才看到里面有鬼
I really am... I'm sorry again for...
我真的 再次感到抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
You'll be hearing from my lawyer when I get one.
我要找律师告你
I really am sorry again.
我真的很抱歉
For exploiting people,
你利用了他们
just because they're open-minded enough to accept
就因为他们足够开明去接受
the possibility that there might just be such a thing as ghosts?
可能有鬼魂这样的东西吗
Because, let me tell you, there are spirits all around us.
我告诉你 我们周围就有灵魂
I just hope one day, you come to embrace them.
我只希望有一天 你可以拥抱他们
At least!
最起码的
That must be galling.
一定很难受吧
Er, ghouling!
食尸鬼
No. Come on!
别这样 拜托
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表