剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
Oh, well, they grew at varying rates
取决于他们所处的水温
depending on the temperature of the water they were in.
小蝾螈是在冰冷深水处
Little Newt here was in a cold, deep area.
妈妈
Mama!
又叫错了
Wrong again.
曼蒂是在温和的中层区
Mandy is from the temperate middle depths.
他又干又瘪
He's shrively!
是你少见多怪了
You haven't seen the half of it.
阿索是在温暖的浅水区 就跟他爸爸一样
And Axl is from the warm shallows,just like his old man.
你一定要提到我吗?
Do you always have to talk about me?
为什么这一个老是叫我妈妈?
So why does this one keep calling me Mama?
他怎么这么怪,只有一个大眼睛?
And what's with the big weird eye?
这不怪,就跟你一样
It's not weird. It looks like yours.
这很奇怪
It's pretty weird.
为什么他长得像我?
Why would he look like me?
你不记得了吗?
Don't you remember?
20年前,你让基夫怀孕了
Twenty years ago, you impregnated Kif.
不会吧?天啊,我当时一定喝超醉
Seriously? Oh, my God.I must have been super drunk.
莉拉,你这白♥痴♥,你没做♥爱♥
Leela, you bone brain! You didn't have sex.
“啪啪”
Bone.
幸好有一部教育影片解释了
Luckily, there's an educational movie
基夫的物种是如何繁殖
that explains how Kif's species reproduces.
而且很淫秽
And it's filthy.
哇赛愿景教育影片出品
YowzaVision Educational Films
宇宙各地的性♥爱♥
presents Sex Across The Universe.
好好教育我,宝贝
Oh, yeah! Educate me, baby.
本周介绍两栖星人
This week, the Amphibiosans.
对于宇宙的每个生物来说
For every organism across the universe,
繁殖是充满激♥情♥的性♥爱♥过程
reproduction is a steamy, erotic process.
除了两栖星人
Except the Amphibiosans.
他们只要轻轻碰手就好 但我们其他人要经由性♥交♥
They just barely touch hands while the rest of us are gettin' it on.
哇赛
Yowza.
好火♥辣♥喔
Eh, that was pretty hot.
所以你看,艾米是我的爱侣
So, you see, Amy was my smizmar,
光是她的存在就让我接受怀孕
the one whose mere presence made me receptive to pregnancy.
所以我是他们的妈妈
Which makes me their smizmama.
但贡献DNA的是莉拉
But it was Lila who contributed the DNA
因为她意外碰到基夫的手
when she accidentally touched Kif's hand.
你确定我当时没喝醉?
Are you sure I wasn't drunk?
我是说,我现在醉了
I-I mean, I'm drunk now.
妈、爸
Ew! Mom, Dad!
莉拉
Leela!
? Will you stay in our lovers' story? ?
? If you stay, you won't be sorry ?
? 'Cause we believe in you ?
? Soon you'll grow, so take a chance ?
? With a couple of kooks hung up on romancing ?
? Will you stay in our lovers' story? ?
? If you stay, you won't be sorry ?
? 'Cause we believe in you ?
(便便)
? Soon, you'll grow, so take a chance ?
(蓝色-红砖色)
? With a couple of kooks ?
? Hung up on romancing ?
把我的脑袋充满气,然后回家吧
Let's reinflate my head and go home.
好,也许他们会睡著 我们就会有一点自己的时间
Yeah. Maybe they'll conk out and we'll get a little us time.
孩子们是最棒的,但照顾他们太累
Those little guys are the best,but they're a lot.
幸好我们两人可以分工合作
Well, luckily, there's two of us to split the work.
行星民♥主♥秩序
? Doop, doo-doo-doop, doop, doop, doop, doop! ?
布宁根队长,请吩咐,长官
Captain Brannigan! At your service, sir.
稍息,中尉,我有消息通知你
With ease, Lieutenant. I have a bit of news to say at you.
是关于你说你有寄婴儿礼物给我们吗? 我们还没...
Is it about the baby gifts you claim you sent? Because we still haven't--
恐怕现在没时间讨论我买♥♥了许多礼物
I'm afraid there's no time to discuss
有些礼物很大
the many presents I bought, some of which are large.
士兵,你要奉命报到
Soldier, you are ordered to report for duty.
开战了吗?
Is it war?
我希望,但不确定
I hope so, but we're not sure.
我们只知道
All we know is that DOOP has lost radio contact
与大熊座的一个偏远前哨站 失去了无线电联♥系♥
with a remote outpost in Ursa Major.
通话完毕
Over and under.
很抱歉你要独自照顾孩子们
I'm sorry you'll have to handle the kids alone.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
(雨云号♥)
我爱你们
I love you!
点名!
Roll call!
四眼、单眼、蟹人、罐头人
"Four eyes." "One-eye." "Crab man.""Can man."
谁管你
"Who cares?"
唉呀!艾米在哪里?
Dammit! Where's Amy?
我需要什么,更大的鹿角?
What do I need, a bigger antler?
对不起
Oh, I'm so, so sorry.
保姆没有出现
The babysitter didn't show up.
终于打通了
Finally.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
抱歉,小妞
Sorry, toots.
我一定是记错地址了 西28街784号♥?
I must have the address wrong.784 West 28th Street?
奇怪,我就是这么写的
Uh-huh. Weird, th-that's what I got.
(限五分钱硬币)
是地球喔! 我发誓你说的是克卜勒10b星球
Oh, Earth! Ah!Coulda swore you said Kepler 10B.
看来我要搭下一班世代飞船回纳特利
Guess I'll catch the next generation ship back to Nutley.
妈,你能当我们耳语比赛的评审吗?
Mom, Mom, Mom! Can you judge our whispering contest?
好,你准备好了吗?我输了
Okay. You ready?I lose!
来追我啊
Oh, come on! Oh--
瞧我在工作日晚上喝矿泉水
Look at me, chugging mineral water on a weeknight!
如此狂野自♥由♥
So wild and free!
(曼蒂)
我好想他们 -我懂你,士兵
I miss them so.I feel you, soldier.
这次不毛手毛脚
And not in a handsy way this time.
好黏
Sticky...
等你哭完,把这碗糖果带到我宿舍
Bring a bowl of these candies to my quarters when you're done crying.
谢谢你帮我看孩子,莉拉
Thanks for offering to watch the kids, Leela.
你不知道我有多需要休息一下
I need a break so bad. You have no idea.
我知道,你很明显累坏了 我懂,他们犹如恶梦
No, it's clear you're a wreck, and I get it.They're a nightmare.
我是说甜蜜可爱的恶梦
A-A sweet, adorable nightmare.
有道理,孩子们?
That's fair. Kids!
妈妈要睡一下,你们别吓到莉拉
Mommy's gonna go nap-nap.Don't be scared of Leela.
她很... -莉拉妈妈
She's very--Yay! Mommy Leela!
哇呜!
Cowabunga, dude!
你要的蜂蜜糖果...唉呀
The Clump-O-Honeys you requested, Capt-- Oh jeez.
行星民♥主♥秩序
如果没其他事,我... -你别走
If there's nothing further, I will-- - Oh no, you willn't.
这些好吃的糖果不是用来吃的
These delicious Clumps aren't for eating. Mm!
是用来除毛的
They're for manscaping.
帮我撕掉,基夫,这是命令
Manscape me, Kif. That's an order.
那是什么? -我从没见过这种东西
Ooh! - Whoa! What's that?I never saw one of those before,
我大概四天前才刚出生
and I was born, like, four days ago.
这是装船机
It's a ship loader.
有没有好动儿想来一场 筋疲力尽的跑步机比赛?
Any hyperactive kids here up for a nice, exhausting treadmill race?
酷!
Oh wow! Cool! I mean, cool.
天啊,希望这招有用
God, I hope this works.
正在接近前哨站,长官 还是没有任何讯号♥的回应
Approaching the outpost, sir.Still no response on any frequency.
天啊,下面发生什么事?
My God.What the hell happened down there?
看起来像是整个星球都是牛皮癣
It looks like the whole planet has psoriasis.
你是在看我的后脑勺,长官
You're looking at the back of my head, sir.
欢迎来到第38号♥外空生物学站
Welcome to Exobiology Station 38.
唉呀!雷射用完了
Dammit! I'm outta laser!
你好,先生,这前哨站安全吗?
Um, hello, sir. Is this outpost secure?
行星民♥主♥秩序已经好几个月 没收到你们的消息
The DOOP hasn't received any response from you in months.
对,发射机被大熊破坏了
Oh, yeah. Transmitter got ripped up by bears.
我们就是在这里研究大熊 我是大熊生物学家
That's what we study here. Bears.I'm a bear biologist.
听起来是有趣但薪水很低的工作
Sounds like a fun job that pays bad.
我曾是鲸鱼生物学家,但我讨厌鲸鱼
I used to be a whale biologist,but I hate whales.
讨厌牠们
Hate them.
你能找到你喜欢的动物真好
Well, then it's good you found an animal you like.
没有,我还在找
Nope. Still looking.
这种熊类被称为水熊虫 就是“丑陋”的委婉说法
This bear species is known as tardigrades.It's a fancy word for ugly.
不要吵,笨熊
Oh, shut up, you stupid bear!
牠们也很笨,是我发现的,熊生物学家
They're also stupid, by the way.I discovered that. Bear biologist.
我把发射机修好了
I fixed the transmitter.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表