剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
That fortune teller must have been jerking my chicken!
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here!
什么都没有,除了我们,朋友
Nothing but us bones, mon ami.
老天爷啊
Sweet andouille of St. Louis!
用骨头做成的机器人
A robot made of bones!
我叫骨头机器人
Je m'appelle Bonebot.
在这墓地当守墓人几百年了
Been bones-keepin' this boneyard for three bone-red years.
很好,因为我有关于骨头的任务
Oh good! Because I am on a bone-related errand.
我在寻找通往巫毒总部的秘密骨钥
I'm looking for a secret bone key to the Voodoo HQ.
我从没见过什么骨钥
Huh. I ain't never seen no bone key.
你找过那个显眼的头骨了吗?
Have you checked that prominently displayed skull?
看来我没有真正找遍这地方
Well, huh. Guess I never really done looked 'round the place.
可能是因为我没有眼睛
Probably 'cause I got no eyes.
来,我载你去
Come on! I'll give you a ride.
下去,走开,臭鱼!
Go on and git from here, gar fish!
看来喝那第八碗秋葵浓汤是错的
That eighth bowl of gumbo may have been a mistake.
秋葵浓汤不管喝几碗都没错,骨友
No amount of gumbo's a mistake, mon ami.
因为力场堤坝的关系 这区域的海水总是波涛汹涌
Water's always choppy in there here parts on account of the force field levees.
你们要是看到一只马贡来的儒艮 就把他撞倒!
Y'all see a dugong from Macon, run 'em down!
他卷走我女儿的嫁妆潜逃了
He absconded with my daughter's dowry.
这地方给我毛骨悚然的感觉 不是布吉音乐的感觉
This place gimme the heebie-jeebies,and not the boogie woogie kind!
你实际上是用骨头做成的
You're literally made of bones!
我的目标是保持那种状态
And I aim to keep it that way!
再会了
Bon voyage!
谁在那里?
Wh-Who goes there?
巴贝多斯利姆?
Barbados Slim!?
《时人》杂♥志♥的时下最性感男人
People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive.
进来,赫米斯
Come in, Hermes!
别把这里当你家
Make yourself feel inadequate.
地球今天遭到袭击
Tonight, Earth is under attack.
外星入侵者利用我们星球的内部分♥裂♥
Alien invaders have taken advantage
of our planet's internal divisions
发动全面进攻
to launch an all-out assault.
去死吧,你这恶心的怪胎
Die, you disgusting freak!
我只希望能在外星人入侵前杀了你
I just hope I kill you before those invaders do.
所有希望都破灭了,摩宝
All hope is lost. Morbo?
他们必须被摧毁
They must be destroyed!
双方都必须被摧毁!
Both sides must be destroyed!
我真是受够你了 -救命!
I am so sick of you!Help!
你是巫毒总部的首领?我真不敢相信
You're the head of the Voodoo HQ?I can't believe it!
相信吧,我是跟最优秀的巫毒专家学的
Believe it, man.Me studied with the best of the best.
她叫拉芭芭拉
She goes by the name of LaBarbara.
她也擅长使巫毒
And she was good at voodoo, too.
你离她远点,她已经嫁给我了
You stay away from her! She's married to me now!
你们两个已经是过去式了
You two are mostly ancient history.
历史总会重演,兄弟
History has a way of repeating itself, brother.
好了,你来这里干嘛?
Now, what brings you here?
病毒,我相信巫毒 是唯一能对抗病毒的办法
The virus. I believe voodoo might be the only thing that can fight it.
那相当明显
Well, that much is obvious.
我认为这可能是一种恶魔附身的形式
I thought it might be a form of demonic possession,
但测试结果是否定的
but the tests came back negative.
但想一下
But, consider this.
我推测这病毒是一种丧尸主义
My theory is the virus is a type of zombie-ism!
老天爷啊
Sweet potatoes of Barbados!
生气怒吼的丧尸并不多见
You don't see a lot of angry, shouting zombies,
但这能解释许多事
but it would explain a lot.
赫米斯,你可能破案了
Hermes, you may have cracked this coconut.
别再拿食物形容了,我又饿了
Stop naming foods! Getting hungry again.
可惜,消除丧尸主义 是我不会的巫毒魔法
Sadly, curing zombie-ism is the kind of voodoo I don't do.
只有一个人有这种专业知识,我怕...
There's only one person with that expertise,and I'm afraid--
怕她可能太性感,会害你无法思考?
Afraid she might be too sexually attracted to you to think straight?
那你就说对了 -拉芭芭拉?
Well, you're mostly right.LaBarbara!?
赫米斯,我不能让你独自前来
Hermes, I couldn't let you do this alone.
你勇敢来到这里,我爱你
You were brave to come here, and I love you.
哈啰,巴贝多
Well, hello, Barbados.
但你怎么找到我们的?
But, how did you find us here?
你怎么会有巴贝多家的钥匙?
And why do you have a key to Barbados' place?
那不重要 -我也有你们家的钥匙
Eh, that's not important.I've also got a key to your place.
那也不重要
Also not important.
来吧,跟我到内殿
Come! Follow me to the inner sanctum.
(河口生技,医疗中心)
这是什么明亮的暗黑魔法?
What dark well-lit sorcery is this?
地球人!我是卢尔
People of Earth! I am Lrrr,
欧米克隆英仙座八号♥星的统治者
ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!
抱歉,我要无情地统治你们这群 软弱和分崩离析的...
Excuse me.I shall rule mercilessly over your weak and divided--
奇怪,我从没打过喷嚏
That's odd. I've never sneezed before.
我连鼻子都没有 -我也是
I don't even have a nose.Me neither.
我在设法控制这群人,不要打岔
Stop interrupting me while I'm trying to dominate these people!
你连一碗软糖都做不好
You couldn't dominate a bowl of fudge!
虽然你很努力
Although you sure try!
是吗?
Oh yeah? - Oh!
那还是比你做的无味甜点好吃
It's better than that flavor-free dessert that you serve.
是吗?
Is that right?
正如我所担心的
Oh, it's just as I feared.
病毒已经变异成欧米克隆安妲DNA
The virus has mutated with Omicronium NDNDNA.
这是一种高度传染性的欧米克隆变种
It's a highly contagious Omicron variant.
你才是有传染性的变种
You're a contagious variant!
滚回你们的星球,欧米呆瓜
Go back where you came from,you Omi-clods.
每个人都好生气喔
Everyone is so angry.
尤其是我!
Especially me!
噢!我的鼻子
Ow! My schnookus!
杀死所有人类...
Kill all humans! Kill all humans!
机器人也会感染病毒吗?
Can robots even get the virus?
什么病毒?
What virus?
现在关键是生产巫毒药水
Now, the key is to produce a voodoo potion
诱使身体以为感染病毒
that tricks the body into thinking it has the virus,
但其实没有感染病毒
but without actually getting the disease.
于是免疫系统受到魔咒影响
Aha! So, the immune system falls under its spell
产生攻击棘蛋白的抗护符
and produces anti-jujus that attack the spike protein,
继而预防未来感染
thus inoculating against future infection.
没错
Precisely.
你的脑袋瓜真灵光,老公
You got some serious mental pecs, husband.
我第二喜欢的类型
My second favorite kind.
喂,住手!
Hey, cut that out!
为什么你没对我灵光的脑袋瓜抛媚眼?
Why didn't I get a wink for my mental pecs?
现在我们需要动物献祭
Now, we gonna need an animal sacrifice.
我是说实验对象
I-I mean, um, test subject.
我不行,我太生气了!
Not me. (cough) I'm too angry!
别担心
Don't worry, man.
这娃娃不会有感觉
The doll won't feel a thing.
噢!我的计算机手臂!
Ow! My calculator arm!
我只希望这有对抗爆怒病毒的魔力
I just hope it's got the mojo to defeat this anger virus.
来吧,我们来做个测试
Come, let's run a test.
我只觉得很正常,怒气很容易压制
Hm. I just feel a normal, easy to repress rage.
那或许我们应该测试得更彻底一点
Then, perhaps we should test it a bit more thoroughly.
测试够了!
That's enough testing!
(免费巫毒接种)
(保持六条青蛇长度的社交距离)
巫毒接种!新鲜施法的巫毒接种!
Voodoo shots!Freshly conjured voodoo shots!
噢!
Ow!
你能向我保证这种疫苗 绝对没有科学依据吗?
Can you assure me there is absolutely no science in this vaccine?
毫无科学依据 百分百是路易斯安纳沼泽巫毒
Nothing but 100% Louisiana swamp voodoo.
唉呀
Ouchie!
有送棒棒糖吗? -来
I was, uh, promised a lollipop.Uh, here.
尝起来像假发胶水的味道
Mm, tastes a bit like wig glue.
什么乱七八糟的
What a bunch of mumbo gumbo!
只要是我不懂的事一定是骗人的
Anything I can't understand is fake!
感觉好多了,赫米斯,朋友
Ahh, that's better.Hermes, my friend.
我为我之前这么反对巫毒向你道歉
I owe you an apology for being so anti-voodoo.
对外行人来说,这看似很扯
It may seem bat-whack crazy to a layman,
但我现在明白巫毒魔法
but I see now that voodoo methods
是建立在几百年的辉煌学术基础上
are built on centuries of brilliant scholarship.
没关系,教授,可以理解
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表