剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
《飞出个未来》
(吃吧!单身狗粮) (现推出口味!)
(老妈牌老式机器人润滑油)
(集体催眠时间)
(单身狗粮)
(老妈牌友善机器人公♥司♥)
这箱子确实适合国王
It's a box fit for a king, it is.
理当如此
As it should be.
我们要把这箱子运送给太空国王本人
We are delivering it to the King of Space himself.
现实生活中的国王? 这可能是我跪拜的大好机会!
A real life king?This could be my big chance to grovel!
这王宫真华丽
Ooh. Swanky dump.
国王陛下,你的货送到了
Your delivery, my liege.
这家伙还真懂规矩
Now, this guy knows how to grovel.
赞啦!
Yes! - At last.
我亡妻的肖像终于到了
The portrait of my late wife has arrived.
小心点,那是易碎物品
Careful! It's delicate!
太空王后,茵芬妮塔
Infinita, Queen of Space.
就连最优秀的通心粉艺术家 也无法捕捉你的美
Not even the finest macaroni artist could capture your beauty.
但这位做到了
Although this one did.
把肖像挂在那里!
Hang it over there!
抱歉,我有早发性坐骨神经痛
Sorry. It's my early onset sciatica.
太空王子驾到!
Announcing His Royal Highness,the Prince of Space!
让我来帮帮你年迈的朋友
Allow me to help your elderly friend.
这十足的型男确实让我看起来 像个懦夫,是吧?莉拉
Wow. This absolute stud sure made me look like a wimp, huh, Leela?
你们调整这肖像
You guys straighten that together while I explain
我去向国王陛下解说我们的忠实会员卡
our loyalty punch card program to His Majesty.
(忠实会员卡)
我还是不懂,集满十个孔可以打九折?
I still don't understand.10 punches, and I get 10% off?
不是这样的,假设你收集了N个孔...
No, no. It's nothing like that.Let N be the number of punches.
莉拉,你跑哪去了?30分钟不見你人影
Leela, where were you? It's been, like, 30 minutes.
我爱上了太空王子
I was falling in love with the Prince of Space.
我们要结婚了!
We're getting married!
我知道这很突然,弗莱
I know this is very sudden, Fry.
我会永远记得我尚未忘记的 我们共度的时光
I'll always remember the times we had that I haven't already forgotten.
但我爱你,没有你我活不下去!
B-But, I love you!And I can't afford to live without you!
(本节目由转转乐...)
Futurama is brought to you by...
(赞助播出)
Windos!
这玩具好好玩,把乐趣变无聊
The toy so fun,it makes fun look like boredom!
转转乐...
? Windos, Windos ?
转一下就动一下
? Wind 'em and watch 'em run ?
转转乐...
? Windos, Windos ?
乐趣只有一下下
? Roughly a minute of... fun ?
好消息,各位转转乐!
Good news, Windos!
今天我们要运送寿司给麦杜格太太
Today, we're delivering sushi to Mrs. McDougal.
又做好一项工作了
Another job well done.
你还好吗?弗莱
Are you okay, Fry?
我只是有点累
Eh. I'm just a little run down.
累了?我相信没什么事 但你应该去看医生
Run down? I'm sure it's nothing,but you should see a doctor.
就是我,对,来听诊一下
Oh, me! Right. Let's take a listen.
天啊,不!
Dear God, no!
假装你没听到
Pretend you didn't hear that.
你确定吗?佐艾伯格医生
Are you sure, Dr. Zoidberg?
我是说,你通常诊断错误
I mean, you're usually wrong.
我当然确定,弗莱的主发条几乎松了
Of course I'm sure.Fry's mainspring is nearly wound down.
不! -不!
No!No!
天啊
Oh, dear.
一定是弗莱之前有段时间 处于低温冷冻状态下造成的
It must have been all that time Fry spent cryogenically frozen.
(生命之泉人体冷冻)
一千年下来 他因缓慢地踱步而逐渐松弛
For 1,000 years,he was slowly pacing and winding down.
欢迎来到转转乐世界
Welcome to the world of Windos!
那是前往年迈村的单程车票
It was a one-way ticket to Oldsville!
死亡堡前的最后一站
Last exit before Deathburg!
很遗憾,弗莱,我们会慢慢接受现实的
I'm so sorry, Fry.We'll take it day by day.
我建议要尽快接受
I'd suggest minute by minute.
别难过
Well, don't be sad.
我的人生很圆♥满♥
I've had a full life.
我吃过、祈祷过、爱过
I eated. I prayed.
我很平静
I loved-ed.
平静?你这自私的烂人!
I'm at peace.At peace? At peace!?You selfish jerk!
你是我最好的朋友 你保证过你不会离开我
You're my best friend!Promise you won't leave me!
发条松不是我能控制的
I can't help winding down.
胡说八道!你需要心灵引导!
That's crazy talk!You need spiritual guidance!
(机器人神殿)
你一定要帮他,牧师
You gotta help him, Reverend.
你有什么办法 可以安抚我朋友对死亡的恐惧吗?
Do you have any way to calm my friend's terror of mortality!?
宗教可以安抚对死亡的恐惧吗?
Can religion calm the terror of mortality?
这是我们的专业领域
That's our home run swing!
等你的发条松后就会升♥天♥
After you wind down, you rise up!
你会展翅变成天使,永远绕着
You spread your wings and fly around Heaven forever,
天堂飞翔
as an angel.
真的吗?这样我们就会不停盘旋?
Really?A-And we can do loop-de-loops?
不是那种...
Well, no, not--
你是说盘旋啊?
Loop-de-loops, you say? Huh.
也许这样弗莱终究能面对死亡了
Well, maybe Fry can face death after all.
班德,孩子
Bender, my son.
天堂不像地狱那样是真实存在的地方
Heaven's not a actual place the way Hell is.
那是一种灵魂如何在爱我们的人心中
It's a metaphor for how the soul lives on
继续存在的隐喻
in the hearts of those who love us.
隐喻? 那不就是胡说八道的委婉说法吗?
Metaphor? Isn't that just a fancy word
我不会说这是委婉说法
for "steaming load!?"I wouldn't call it fancy.
牧师机器人什么忙都没帮上! 没人能帮我吗?
Ah, Preacherbot gave me nothing!Can no one help me!?
有人说有个大♥师♥在...
Well, some say there's a guru high in the--
有人说?我们走
Some say it? Let's go!
我走不动了
I can't go much further.
逃离那个上紧发条的雪人 让我耗尽了大部分剩余的力量
Escaping from that wind-up Yeti used most of my remaining power.
弗莱!
Fry!
再见了,朋友们
Goodbye, friends.
也许我们会在一个更好的隐喻中 再次相遇
Maybe we'll meet again in a better metaphor.
班德,他走了,结束了
Bender, he's gone. It's over.
不行!我要给他发条对发条复苏术
Never! I'm gonna give him spring-to-spring resuscitation!
怎么回事?我还活着?
Wha... What happened? Am I alive?
你要是死了,怎么还会问这种蠢问题?
If you were dead, how could you ask such a dumb question?
你依然跟以前一样是活着的笨蛋
You're as alive and stupid as ever.
弗莱!
Fly!
你救了他,班德!你是英雄!
You saved him, Bender!You're a hero!
闭嘴,我知道
Shut up, baby, I know it.
你还好吗?机器人
Are you okay, robot?
再好不过了
Never better!
上紧发条,充满弹力
Wound up tight and full of spring...
再见了,笨蛋们
Goodbye, sweet jerks.
班德!不!
Bender! No!
这才是死了
Now, that's dead.
班德救了我的命,现在他死了
Bender saved my life, and now he's gone.
这到底是什么意思?
What does it all mean?
意思是生命毫无意义
It means life is meaningless.
学到一课了,我们上路吧
Lesson learned! Let's hit the road.
不,我要找到答案 我要继续去找那位大♥师♥
No! I need answers!I'm continuing up to that guru,
不管这趟路有多远
no matter how long the journey.
你是山中大♥师♥吗?
Ow!Are you the guru of the mountain?
投25分钱,我就是大♥师♥
For a quarter, I'm a guru.
投10分钱,你会得到一张 认证你攻顶的贴纸
For a nickel, you get a sticker that says you climbed the mountain.
我的朋友发条松了,然后坠落火山
My friend wound down and fell in a volcano.
这就死了吗?就这样毫无意义?
Is that the end? Just nothingness?
我找到25分钱了
I found a quarter.
放宽心,因为你朋友的灵魂是永恒的
Take solace, for the spirit of your friend is eternal.
灵魂会转世到其他身体
It will be reincarnated in other bodies,
在这过程中成长和学习
growing and learning as it goes...
据说如此
Some say.
转世?
Reincarnation?
这听来又是一种胡说八道
That sounds like another big, steaming load.
八道?或许是吧
Load? Perhaps.
胡说?或许不是
Steaming? Perhaps not.
看哪!
Look!
我回来了!而且我在盘旋!
I'm back, baby! And I'm doing loop-de-loops!
也许以某种怪异的程度来说 灵魂真是永恒的
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表