剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
though it would then constitute a love tetrahedron.
让我来用模型说明...
Allow me to illustrate with a model.
把弗莱带回现实世界,三、二...
Bringing Fry back to reality in three...Two...
嘿,我的香烟在哪?
Hey, where'd I put my cigar?
快逃啊
Zounds!
谢谢大家,密尔瓦基
Thank you... Milwaukee.
快跑
Zounds!
谁快来想办法,除了我
Somebody other than me do something!
我来灭火
I'll put out the fire!
不!那是电池酸
No! That's battery acid!
他死了
Oops. - He's dead!
我鼓励他实现愿望和梦想 却把他害死了
I killed him by encouraging his hopes and dreams!
我怎么会这么笨?
How could I have been so stupid?!
大家好吗?
What up?
砰...砰
pong…pong
恐怕我有坏消息,弗莱,你死了
I'm afraid I have bad news, Fry.
我死了? -弗莱
You're dead. - I am?
你不在那套装备里?
Fry! You weren't in the suit?
什么?没有,我大概两天前就出来了
What? No.I got out of that thing, like, two days ago.
我决定去看一下书
I decided to catch up on my reading.
抱歉,莉拉
I'm sorry, Leela.
你一定对我很失望
You must be pretty disappointed in me.
不,我很高兴你没事
No. I'm just glad you're okay.
我保证我再也不会鼓励你了
And I promise I'll never be supportive again.
谢谢,莉拉
Thanks, Leela.
我真的很努力实现目标
You know, I really did try to achieve my goal.
我甚至把播放速度调到两倍
I even turned up the playback to double speed,
但最后几集就是看不下去
but I just couldn't get through the last few episodes.
真的很难看
I mean, they were unwatchable.
编剧和执行制♥作♥的品质每下愈况
The writing and the executive producing really went downhill towards the end.
喂,我可能不是优秀的编剧
Hey, I may not be a great writer,
但我至少没让节目开天窗
but at least I filled the allotted air time.
最后一秒,淡出
To the second. Fade to black.
(新闻特别报导)
我们现在来到白宫现场报导
We now go live to the White House for the
总统高峰会讨论关于串流媒体的危险
presidential summit on the dangers of streaming television.
我瞭解这会毁了年轻人
I understand it's destroying our young people.
这就是我的工作
That is my job!
(理查尼克森)
弗莱先生,我知道你最近 在做一件跟串流媒体有关的蠢事时
Now, Mr. Fry,I understand you recently endured a terrible ordeal
经历了一场可怕的磨难
while doing something stupid involving streaming television.
没错,陛下
That's right, Your Majesty.
那你学到了什么教训?
And what lesson, if any, did you learn?
首先,我想是
Well, first, I guess,
不要续拍一部品质本来就不好的戏
don't reboot a show if the quality isn't gonna be there.
但更重要的是,让我这么说吧
But, more importantly, let me say this.
观众追剧时要自行负责
Viewers must binge responsibly.
就像抽烟和喝漂白水一样
The same way they smoke cigarettes or drink bleach.
我认为一次追剧不要超过十集
In my opinion, they must stream
也不要少于十集
And no less.
no more than 10 episodes in a row.
但不只是观众有责任
But it's not just the viewers' responsibility.
真正关心、关爱和尊重观众的
Any TV show that truly cares about its audience,
电视节目应该...不是
that loves and respects them, should...
一定要每几年取消续拍
no... must be canceled every few years.
这是正确的做法
It's simply the right thing to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
对吸毒成瘾的怪人来说 是发人深省的想法
Sobering thoughts from some drug-addled weirdo.
晚安,上帝保佑地球,嗷呜
Goodnight, God bless Earth and aroo.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表