剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
That's it! I found my life's goal!
我,菲利普弗莱
I, Phillip J. Fry,
在此承诺观看有史以来 制♥作♥的每一部电视节目
hereby pledge to watch every TV show ever made.
天啊
Oh lord.
那橘色的家伙真是笨蛋
That orange guy sure is dumb.
那些无辜的小笨蛋是人造的,就像我
These innocent bit bags may be artificial,like me,
但他们不知道
but they don't know that!
他们跟其他生物一样理当受到同样尊重
They deserve the same respect as any other living creature.
除了蚌类,蚌类去死!
Except clams!To hell with clams!
我告诉你,他们什么都不是 不过是一堆1和0
I'm telling you they're nothing but ones and zeros!They're no more alive
他们只不过是一堆程式
than the number 10101.
她是我阿姨
She was my aunt!
教授,我想班德说得对
Professor, I think Bender might be right.
不行
No, you don't!
我们也只不过是一堆原子,对吧?
I mean, we're nothing more than atoms, right?
但以某种角度来说,我们也不只是原子
But, somehow, we are more.
跟蚌类不一样
Unlike clams!
教授,我现在要请你郑重承诺
Professor, I will now ask of you a solemn promise.
加上脚 -把脚放下
Now, the feet. - Forget the feet!
好吧,随便
Alright, whatever.
我们为何要来机器人脱衣舞店?
Why are we in a robot strip club?
因为我们必须在一个 对我有意义的地方做这件事
Because we had to do this in a place that's meaningful to me!
班德!
Bender!
酒来了,亲爱的
Here you go, hun.
不用找了,小妞
Keep the chain, toots. - Ow!
(低俗啤酒)
让郑重的仪式开始吧
Let the solemn ceremony begin.
教授,你打造了一个有意识生命的世界
Professor, you created a world of conscious living beings,
所以现在你要对他们负责
so now you're responsible for them.
我要你发誓你会尽一切力量 让他们活下去
I want you to swear you'll do everything in your power to keep them alive.
我连让自己活下去都没怎么努力
I barely make any effort to keep myself alive.
教授!
Oof! - Professor!
你绝不能让他们知道 他们不是真实的,绝对不行!
And you'll never let them know they're not real! Never!
这样他们就不会经历我所经历的
So they won't have to go through what I'm going through!
我不发誓
I swear nothing!
我叫你发誓
I said swear it!
好吧,我发誓
Very well. I swear it.
但用电量...
But, the amount of electricity...
唉,我们基本上需要自己的水力发电机
Why, we'd basically need our own hydroelectric generator.
我真的不认为有什么可能性...
I really don't think there's any possible...
(行星快递)
(享用思乐零)
我想到了!
As you all know,
正如你们所知 我坐在马桶上时脑袋最灵光
I do my best thinking on the toilet.
我们知道!不用再说了
We know! Stop telling us!
我根本不需要大小便
I didn't even have to go.
我只是坐在这里消磨周日下午的时光
I was just sitting here, wiling away a Sunday afternoon,
突然间我就有灵感了
when suddenly, it hit me!
新的电力来源
A new source of electricity!
我们可以到其他房♥间听你说吗?
Would you care to tell us about it in another room?
不行
No!
根据这些旧地图 我就是把这些地图当卫生纸...
According to these old maps,which I use in lieu of toilet paper...
新纽约的下水道主干 行经行星快递正下方
...the main New New York sewer line runs directly under Planet Express.
我们只需在水管中钻孔 将这涡轮机置入水流中
We'll simply drill into the pipe,drop this turbine into the torrent,
瞧!免费的干净电力!
and voilà!Free clean power!
干净?
Clean?
天啊,不是
Oh my, no.
(陆地铁达尼号♥)
(下水道城-机器人地狱-巴士总站)
我们正接近水管主干
We're approaching the main pipeline.
你能想像流经那里的污水量有多少吗?
Can you imagine the quantity of sewage running through there?
知道啦!
Yes!
倒数四秒触底,四、三、便便!
Contact in four! Three!Number two!
(菲托抗菌剂)
我们尽量别再提那件事了
Let's rarely speak of that again.
这应该能产生足够的电力 维持模拟世界运行
This should generate enough power to keep the simulation running.
而且解析度会高得多!
And it's substantially higher resolution!
来看看我的同类们怎么样了
Let's see how my guys are doing.
好消息,各位!
Good news, everyone!
我们有货要运送给太空国王
We have a delivery to the King of Space.
他们好可爱!我现在想关心他们了
Aw, they're so cute!Now, I care about them!
开心了吗?班德 我们拯救了你的小朋友们
Happy, Bender? We saved your little friends.
当然
I sure did.
还有其他消息,我有重大突破
In other news,I've made a huge breakthrough!
什么事?教授
What is it, Professor?
是他在说话
No, him.
什么事?教授
What is it, Professor?
历经多个不眠之夜
After many sleepless nights
以及同样数量的睡眠充足的美好日子后
and an equal number of glorious sleep-filled days,
我完成了我最宏伟的成就
I've completed my greatest achievement!
我们整个宇宙的模拟世界
A simulation of our entire universe!
好消息,各位! 我们有货运送到太空义大利
Good news, everyone!We have a delivery to Space Italy!
好耶!
yeah!
老天爷啊!太空义大利 在模拟世界中
Sweet facsimile of Space Italy!A simulation...
打造了一个模拟世界?这还有完没完?
Within a simulation!?Where does it all end?
希望到此为止,我头已经在痛了
Hopefully there.Already my head hurts.
教授,如果你能打造一个模拟宇宙
Professor, if you can make a whole simulated universe,
我们自身的宇宙 是否可能也是模拟世界?
isn't it possible that our own universe is also a simulation?
绝对不是!你听起来像嗑了药的大一生
Absolutely not!You sound like a stoned freshman!
我是说,要是我们的物理定律 只是某个伟大
I mean, what if our laws of physics are just the computer code
又聪明的教授扮演上帝 而编写的电脑代码呢?
of some big brilliant professor playing god up there?
说得好!
Nailed it!
量子力学是相当荒谬的
Hm. Quantum mechanics is pretty ridiculous,
但这件事尚有争论
but it's a moot point.
就算我们活在模拟世界 我们也无法确定
Even if we are living in a simulation,there's no possible way of knowing.
怎么了?
Yes?
没什么,我只是喉咙卡痰
Oh, nothing. I just had a loogie in my throat.
可能是模拟的痰
Possibly a simulated loogie.
那是什么?电网超载?
What's that? A g-g-g-grid overload?
我的模拟世界不知为何消耗了大量电力
My simulation is drawing a lot of power for some reason.
看来里面有两个黑洞在相撞
Ah! It appears two black holes just collided in there.
你能想像这个计算有多复杂吗?
Can you imagine how complex that computation is?
辛普创确实很难负荷
The Simputron is really straining to keep up.
天啊!或许有办法找出 我们是否生活在模拟世界中
Oh my glorsh!Maybe there is a way to find out if we live in a simulation.
我不相信
Well, I doubt that.
我也不信!
Double doubt it!
如果我们的宇宙是模拟世界
If our universe is a simulation,
那就是在某种电脑中运行,对吧?
then it's running on some kind of computer, right?
目前还听得懂,其实听不懂
I'm with you so far.
这是关于新款汽水吗?
Actually, I'm not. Is this about a new soda?
假设我们发生一件大事
Suppose we made something happen that was impossible
连大型计算机都无法模拟
for that big computer to simulate.
这就会超负荷
It would overload!
没错
Exactly!
酷!然后呢?
Cool! And then what?
我不知道!可能一切东西会变成像素化 看起来很怪
I don't know! Probably stuff would pixelate and look weird!
物理定律会失败!
The laws of physics would fail!
就像用劣质且动力不足的 游戏系统玩新款电子游戏
Like playing a new video game on a crummy underpowered game system!
没错
Precisely!
我那小气的奶奶买♥♥给我的
...that my cheapskate grandma got me.
有些现象非常复杂
Some phenomena are so wildly complex
任何电脑都无法模拟
that they'd be impossible for any computer to simulate.
例如,坍塌中的磁星
For example, a collapsing magnetic star or magnetar.
但这类事件可能已有几百万年没发生
But, such an event might not happen for millions of years.
但如果我们刻意造成磁星坍塌呢?
But, what if we intentionally caused a magnetar to collapse?
然后我们就可以观察宇宙是否出现故障
Then, we could just watch and see if the universe glitches out.
当然
Of course!
我们会彻底知道 我们是否生活在模拟世界中
And we'd know once and for all if we're living in a simulation.
好耶! -终于!
all right -finally
虽然我不确定我想不想知道答案
Although I'm not sure I wanna know the answer to that.
我也不确定 我想认为自己就是真实存在的
Me neither. I like resting secure in the knowledge that I'm the real deal.
猜错了,鲁蛇!
Guess again, loser.
我们来投票决定
Let's put it to a vote.
谁想测试我们是不是活在模拟世界?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表