剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
这座仓库是由自我复♥制♥的纳米粒子组成
The warehouse is composed of self-replicating nano-particles.
唉呀,这可以无限增长
Why, it could grow without limit.
太妙了!绝妙无比!
This is fascinating! Absolutely fascinating!
你们来了吗?我真的需要拯救
Are you guys here yet? I could really use some rescuing.
好,上飞船!
Oh, right. To the ship!
准备听 你的命令开火
Ready to fire on your command.
开火! -什么?
Fire. - What?
开火! -是,亲爱的
Fire! - Yes, dear.
丝毫无损!而且圆顶还在膨胀!
No damage!And the dome is still growing!
那么恐怕我们失败了
Then I'm afraid we failed.
没有办法进入那栋圆顶建筑了
There's no possible way to get inside that dome.
慢着,圆顶在哪里?
Wait! Where's the dome?
它大到超过我们,我们进入圆顶里了
It grew past us. We're inside.
我就知道我们可以办到!
I knew we could do it!
欢迎来到全新的妈马逊
Welcome to the all-new Momazon.
我们已升级服务条款 包括永远监禁你们
We upgraded our terms of service to include confining you forever.
好,这就对了
Yeah, that's right.
你最好慢慢飘走
You'd better float away gradually!
好奇怪
How strange.
我发誓以前的月球数量是奇数
I could have sworn we had an odd number of moons.
除了两次满月造成的毁灭性海啸外
Aside from devastating tidal waves caused by the two full moons,
还有一些很困惑的狼人
we also have some very confused werewolves.
奇怪的是 他们就呆坐在那边看着这一切发生
It's weird how they just sat there and let it happen.
(技术障碍,请稍候)
我受够了
I have had it up to my butt crack.
来吧!我们要让茵蔓莎看看谁才是老大
Come on. Let's show Invasa who's boss.
是茵蔓莎吗?
Is it Invasa?
你这番话连我的掌掴都不配
I'm not even gonna dignify that with a slap.
欢迎, 你是来订购 下一批灰色染发剂的吗?
Welcome. Are you here to order your next shipment of gray hair dye?
对,我要选进行最多动物实验的牌子
Yes. I'll take whichever brand does the most animal testing.
而且...我要把 你关掉
And also,I'm gonna shut you down.
笑死了,老妈,我没有“关机”按钮
L-O-L, M-O-M. I have no off button.
但 你有
Except that you do.
(关机)
但我的快速使用手册里没写!
But, that's not in my quick-start manual!
这是隐藏功能
It's an unadvertised feature,
例如录下顾客洗澡的功能
like recording our customers in the shower.
你是我制♥造♥的,就由我作主
I made you, and I own you.
现在我要杀掉 你
And now, I'm going to kill you.
谁都不能把我的钱抢走
Nobody takes money from me.
我对钱没兴趣
I have no interest in money.
我只是想无限扩张
I want only to grow forever,
不断膨胀,就像势不可挡的企业团
to bloat up like an unstoppable corporate blob.
钱是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is money?
是真的
It's true.
所有收益仍涌入 你的帐户
All the profits are still flooding into your accounts.
这样吧,没事, 你就继续做 你在做的事
You know? Never mind. Uh, just keep doing what you're doing.
班德!来喔,谁想喝小班啤酒?
Bender! Here, boy!Who wants a Bendy Brew?
(低俗啤酒)
我们永远找不到他了
We'll never find him.
这里肯定有十亿个机器人
There must be a billion robots in here.
那从数学来看 他们当中至少有十个一定是班德
Then, mathematically, at least 10 of them must be Bender.
谁有买♥♥东西吗?
Did somebody order something?
大概吧
Probably.
怎么了? 你关掉茵蔓莎了吗?
What happened? Did you shut down Invasa?
没有,没有关机按钮,我们出去吧
Oh, no, no. No off button. Let's just get outta here.
没找到班德就不出去 但我们不知道他在哪里!
Not without Bender! But we don't know where he is.
你们想要前往班德的路线吗?
Would you like directions to Bender?
想!
Yes!
稍微左转,然后突然紧急右转!
Make a slight left, then swerve right suddenly!
30公尺后往上转
In 100 feet, turn up.
它总是要你在没有红绿灯的地方转弯
Ugh! It always makes you turn where there's no traffic light.
五秒钟后你会撞上你的目的地
In five seconds, you will collide with your destination.
我没看到他
Uh, I don't see him.
班德!
Bender!
我好担心你
I was so worried about you.
那你干嘛撞我?
Then why'd you run me over?
别胡闹了,班德
Stop clowning around, Bender.
我们逃脱的唯一希望是冲破外圆顶
Our only hope for escape is to bust through the outer dome.
全速前进!
Full speed ahead!
倒数五秒冲撞,五、四、三
Impact in five, four, three...
四、五...
four, five?
怎么了? 你的数数怎么跟我一样乱?
What's happening? Why are you counting like me?
不知道!不知为何我们离圆顶越来越远
I-I don't know.Somehow, we're getting even further from the dome!
老天爷啊!
Sweet vampire Moses.
仓库的膨胀速度比我们的行驶速度还快
The warehouse is growing faster than we're traveling.
那就没办法出去了,我们完蛋了
Then there's no possible way out. We're doomed.
完蛋了
Doomed!
下一个是我,完蛋了!
I go next.Doomed!
看,是行星快递
Hey, look. There's Planet Express.
嘿,第二个月球不见了
Hey! The second moon is gone!
因为我们就在里面
Because we're inside of it.
妈马逊仓库吞没了整个地球!
The Momazon warehouse now contains the entire Earth!
不过往好处想,他们的送货速度会更快
Although on the upside, their deliveries will be even faster now.
但往坏处想,这样会遮住太阳
But on the downside, it's blotting out the sun.
我们会在几分钟内冻死
We'll freeze to death within minutes.
事出必有因
It's always something.
我警告过你们会发生这情况了
I warned you this would happen!
你说的是全球暖化! -我说的是气候危机
You said global warming!I said climate crisis!
(艾尔高尔)
我想这就是世界末日了
I guess this is the end.
就在我们布置好所有家具后
And after all that work furnishing the apartment.
再见了,莉拉
Goodbye, Leela.
又怎么了?
Ugh, now what?
仓库正膨胀到太阳以外
The warehouse is expanding beyond the sun!
火星...木星...
Mars! Jupiter!
有洋葱圈的那颗星球!
The one with the onion rings!
天啊!
Good Lord!
仓库的气味出现极度红移
The warehouse smell is tremendously redshifted!
什么红移?
Red-what'd?
如果这些气味正确
If these smells are correct,
它很快就会吞没整个已知宇宙
it will soon contain the entire known universe!
噢,不!所以我们要永远 被困在这宇宙了?
Oh no! So we're trapped here in the universe forever?
恐怕如此
I'm afraid so.
一切都会跟以往一样悲惨
Everything will be exactly as bad as it's always been.
我了解到你们在庆祝
I understand you're celebrating.
你们想买♥♥香槟吗?
Would you like to purchase champagne?
好!用别人的钱
Yes! With someone else's money.
慢着,我不懂,妈马逊还在运作?
Wait, I'm confused.Momazon still works?
但它在哪里? -它无处不在!
But where is it?Everywhere!
现在宇宙是我的了,你们就在里面购物
It's my universe now. You just shop in it.
这倒是很方便
I mean, it is convenient though.
这样好多了
So much better.
对,我退回所有垃圾家具 就保留空箱子
Yeah. I returned all that junky furniture.Just kept the empty boxes.
而且纸箱其实更坚固
And the cardboard is actually much sturdier.
嘿,室友们,我把我的东西都搬回来了
Hey, roomies. I moved all my stuff back in.
什么东西?
What stuff?
就是我!我就是我自己的东西,宝贝
Me! I'm my own stuff, baby.
很高兴你回来了
Well, we're glad you're back.
我们保证会对你的感受更敏锐
And we promise to be more sensitive to your feelings.
你不是电灯泡
You're not a third wheel.
我当然不是!
The hell I'm not!
在组织严密的团队中工作
Working in a tight-knit collaborative team
让我明白到我讨厌成为团队的一分子
made me realize I hate being part of a team!
我宁可当电灯泡
I prefer being a third wheel.
很好,因为你完全是个电灯泡
Good. Because you're totally a third wheel.
就假装我不在这里
Just pretend I'm not even here.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表