剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
Who here wants to test if we're living in a simulation?
我想 -我
I want.I
谁宁可继续活在可耻的无知中?
And who would rather continue living in shameful ignorance?
他 -对,他!
Uh, that one!
你们两种都投了
You all voted for two things.
坦白说,我想知道自己是否 不是活在模拟世界中
Honestly. I wanna know if I'm not living in a simulation,
而非是否活在模拟世界,懂吗?
but not if I am.Does that make sense?
出乎意料地懂,那就算了吧
Surprisingly, yes.Let's just forget about it.
虽然我们从此会继续纳闷
Although, now we're always gonna be wondering.
我们就测试吧
Let's just go
不好 -一点都不好喝
Uh-oh. Not good.Not good at all.
(洋葱露)
我这套草草打造的软体绝对无法模拟
My half-baked software absolutely will not be able
坍塌的磁星
to simulate a collapsing magnetar.
我当初就不该把这软体 外包给那个印度中学生
Oh, I never should have outsourced it to that Indian middle schooler.
但那群模拟人会发现他们是模拟的!
But, the simulations will find out they're simulations!
你在脱衣舞店发过誓 永远不会发生这种事!
You swore a strip club oath that would never happen.
唉呀,真♥相♥是藏不住的
Alas, there'll be no hiding the truth
只等他们看到磁星坍塌的样子
when they see that magnetar glitching out
就像微软文书处理软体的大火球
like a big flaming ball of Microsoft Word.
如果他们无论如何都会发现 那就该由我来告诉他们
Well, if they're gonna find out anyway,I should be the one to tell them.
只有我才能真正理解他们
I'm the only one who truly understands!
况且我喜欢宣布坏消息
Plus, I like delivering bad news.
其实这是有可能办到的
Actually, that might be possible.
因为你基本上只是 一团油腻的铝箔包裹的软体...
Since you're basically just software in a greasy wad of aluminum foil...
我可以撷取你的程式设计
...I could extract your programming, compress it,
压缩然后注入模拟班德中
and inject it into Simulated Bender.
你会在模拟世界中取代他的位置
You'd take his place in the simulated world.
那他会发生什么事?
But, what would happen to him?
他会被挤入子模拟中
He'd be pushed through to the sub-simulation.
那个班德吗?
And that Bender?
所有模拟的班德都会依次被挤下去
It's Benders all the way down.
好,我要进去!
Alright. I'm going in.
我必须警告你,班德 这一趟将有去无回
I must warn you, Bender.It'll be a one-way trip.
没有办法回来
There's no way of returning.
没关系
That's okay. I don't wanna live in a world
我不想活在一个 比其他人都不真实的世界
where I'm less real than everyone else.
这虚假世界里那群人才我的同类
Those are my people in there,in Baloney Town.
数分钟后
In a few minutes,
你应该会以模拟班德的身分 在模拟世界中重新开机
you should reboot in the simulated world as Simulated Bender.
或有可能死掉
Or you might die.
再见了,珍爱的朋友们和同事们
Goodbye, precious friends and coworkers.
再见了,沾满下水道污水的地砖
Goodbye sewage-stained floor tiles.
再见了,佐艾伯格
Goodbye, Zoidberg.
没有你我怎么活得下去?
How will I go on without you?
我去拿扫把
I'll get a broom.
保持在磁星内爆的范围外
Holding outside magnetar implosion range.
在这距离外我们是安全的 就算我们是真实的,但愿吧
We'll be safe at this distance,even if, God forbid, we're real.
现在该来测试这宇宙是否真实了
Then, it's time to put reality to the test.
我好怕喔
I'm scared!
我也是,但这其实很壮丽
I am, too.But, it's actually kind of beautiful.
如果这不是真实的,我们不是真实的 这会比较不壮丽吗?
Would it be any less beautiful if it weren't real?- And we weren't real?
我们很快就会揭晓
We'll find out soon enough.
磁单极轰炸开始!
Begin monopole bombardment!
你还好吗? -不好
You okay, buddy?No!
可能吃到不新鲜的蚌肉
Probably a bad clam.
我想我要重新开机了
I think I'm gonna reboot!
我在哪里?
Where-- Where am I?
你在这里,班德,就在磁星内爆范围外
You're right here, Bender.Just outside magnetar implosion range.
对,虚假世界
Oh... Right.Baloney Town.
各位,我有事情要告诉你们
Guys? I have something to tell you,
这是我这辈子最有幸传达的最坏消息
and it'll be the hardest bad news I've ever had the pleasure of delivering.
嘘,班德,我们即将要揭晓 我们是否活在模拟世界中
Shush, Bender! We're about to find out if we're living in a simulation!
对,就是这件事,是这样...
Right... I-It's about that. See--
其实我也一直在想这件事 想知道我怎么想的吗?
I've been thinking about that, too, actually.And you wanna know what I think?
还用问?
Do I!
我觉得没什么差别
I think it makes no difference at all.
不论是否模拟 宇宙法则都不是我们能控制的
Either way, the laws of the universe are way beyond our control.
所以我们能怎么样呢?
So, what can we do?
我们就尽力而为
We just make the best of it.
我不知道我们即将看到什么,莉拉
I don't know what we're about to see, Leela,
但我爱你,此情不渝
but I love you.Now and forever.
这一点是真实的,就算我们不是真实的
And that much is real,even if we're not.
那笨蛋说得对,我感受故我在
Hm... The dummy's right.I feel, therefore I am.
我是否真实并不重要?
It doesn't matter if I'm real?
一点都不重要
Not one bit.
所以你刚才想说什么?机器人
So, what did you wanna tell us, robot?
就...
Just...
谢谢你
thank you!
机器人老是这样 现在让我们放松好好欣赏这一幕
That's robots for you.Now, let's sit back and enjoy the show.
天啊,磁星要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, lordy-loo. The magnetar is about to pop!
辛普创的情况如何?
How's the Simputron holding up?
处理器超载!散热风扇烧起来了
Processor overload!The cooling fan's on fire!
(菲托)
拔掉插头!关掉模拟世界!
Pull the plug!Stop the simulation!
不!班德在里面!
No! Bender's in there!
我们别无选择
There's no choice.
这栋大楼会被烧毁
This building's about to go up in smoke,
我在大楼每个角落都藏着末日装置
and I've got doomsday devices hidden in every nook and cranny.
抱歉了,兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
我知道你听不到我说话,但我们尽力了
I know you can't hear me, but we tried our best.
至少你是有尊严地死去
At least you got to go out with dignity.
重新开机中
Rebooting.
我在哪里?
Where-- Where am I?
在这里,在这个宇宙
Right here, in the universe.
我必须来告诉你们一件事
Oh... I had to come tell you something...
班德?你是怎么有办法回来的?
Bender? How did you possibly manage to come back?
别失礼,教授,班德话还没说完
Don't be rude, Professor, Bender was speaking first.
你想说什么?班德
What did you wanna tell us, robot?
就是我知道怎么拯救模拟世界
It's just that...I know how to save the simulation.
拜托,不可能...
Oh, please. There's no possible...
我想到了!
Eureka!
我照你建议的修改了,班德
I made the change you suggested, Bender.
虽然花了很多蹲马桶时间才完全领悟
Although it took a lot of toilet time to fully comprehend.
既然我降低了处理器的速度 那就不需要用那么多电量了
We won't need nearly so much power now that I've under-clocked the processor.
但这样模拟世界 不是会运行得比较慢吗?
But, won't the simulation run slower?
慢得多了
Oh, much slower.
是一般的慢 还是公家机关办事那么慢?
Are we talking regular slow or bureaucrat slow?
比那慢得更多
Infinitely slower than that.
那他们会像休克那样?
So, they'll be in, like, a coma?
天啊,不是,他们不会发现有什么不同
Oh my, no!They'll never notice any difference.
但他们的一秒钟相当于
But, while they live out one second of their lives,
我们的数年或数百年
years, if not centuries, will pass for us.
那我想我们无法再观察他们了
Aw, then I guess we won't get to spy on them anymore.
你还是可以观察
Spy all you like.
只是会十分无聊
But, it's about to get very, very boring.
他们倒是不会无聊
Not for them.
酷
cool
像素
Pixels...
去寻找真实吧
? To make it real, really real ?
她说
? She says ?
你就在这里
? You just have to be here ?
在这颗星球上
? On this satellite ?
星球
? Satellite ?
就在这里
? Had to be here ?
在这颗星球上
? On this satellite ?
星球
? Satellite ?
就在这里
? Had to be here ?
在这颗星球上
? On this satellite ?
就在这里
? Had to be here ?
在这颗星球上
? On this satellite ?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表