剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
我现在可以回家陪家人了吗? -立刻回去,但首先...
Now, may I please head home to my family?Without delay. But first,
先吃个糖果?
candy break?
你疯了吗?牠们要是闻到人类食物 牠们会发狂的
Are you bat crackers?If they smell human food, they go bat crackers!
看来牠们认出同类的顶端掠食者
It seems they recognize a fellow apex predator.
四个就能开打
Well, four can play at that game.
基夫!救命!
Kif! Help!
快走!再快一点!
Let's go! Faster! Faster!
快走,马脸
Go, horseface, go!
帮我们买♥♥冰淇淋
Now, buy us ice cream!
兰姆酒葡萄干尝起来就像毛毛虫
Rum raisin tastes just like caterpillars!
我们爱你,莉拉
We love you, Leela.
不行,你不是他们的妈妈 -什么?
Aw, hell no! You're not the mom of them!
你想把我的孩子们宠坏 好让他们更爱你吗?
What? - Are you done spoiling my kids rotten so they'll love you more?
我只是被打败的马
I'm just a beaten-down horse.
那你可以回马厩了
Well, you can trot back to the barn now!
基夫就快回来了 而且你不是他们的妈妈
Kif's coming home soon, and you are not their mom!
其实我算是 -出去,滚
Uh, actually, I sort of am.Go on! Git! Hyah!
哦,上帝,他们在抚摸我!
Oh God, they're nuzzling me!
喂?
Hello?
拜托快回家,小基
Please come home, Kiffy!
孩子们更喜欢莉拉,真让人伤心
The kids like Leela more than me,
and it really hurts.
我是世上最烂的妈妈
I'm the worst mom ever.
除了我妈妈
Except for my own mom.
Stop licking my velour! It's dry clean only!
艾米,亲爱的,孩子们爱你,我也爱你
Amy, darling, the children love you.And I love you.
远离我的阴囊!
And stay away from my scrotums!
你是他们的妈妈,永远都是
You're their mother, and you always will be.
这点没人能改变
Nothing can change that.
艾米王? 这群孩子的母亲身分受到质疑
Amy Wong, a challenge has been filed for the motherhood of these children.
不
No...
艾米,我这就回去,我发誓
Amy? Amy, I'm coming home, I swear.
(行星民♥主♥秩序)
我现在必须离开,长官
I have to leave right now, sir!
行星民♥主♥秩序永远不能丢下同袍
No, Kif! The DOOP never leaves a man behind!
尤其那个同袍是我
Not when I'm the man!
(开启)
好,大熊们,老子要来送你们...
Alright, bears. Daddy's coming to tuck you in...
上路
...to your graves.
我就在外面等
I'll be out here.
谁都不能带走我的宝宝们 他们是我的一切
Nobody's taking my babies!They're everything to me!
我很欣赏你在我耳边激动地大吼大叫
I appreciate your emotional shouting in my ear hole,
但只要有人的父母身份受到质疑 我都必须处理
but I must intervene whenever parenthood is called into question.
接生婆? -别一副惊讶的样子,莉拉
Grand Midwife?Oh, drop the surprised act, Leela.
你怎么能这样? -我怎样了?
How could you do this? - Do what?
用吸管把果冻甜甜圈的果冻吸出来吗?
Suck the jelly out of the jelly donuts with a straw?
不是这只果冻猎犬叫我来的
This jelly hound did not summon me.
测验结果显示伴侣没有贡献DNA时 便自动提出质疑
The challenge is automatic when tests show the smizmarcontributed no DNA.
(王-克洛克的子女) (阿索/曼蒂/蝾螈)
The children inherited genes
孩子们只遗传到基夫和莉拉的基因
only from Kif and Leela,
还有些许DNA来自某个“邋遢鬼”
plus trace DNA from a certain Scruffy.
邋遢鬼的玩意无处不在
Scruffy's stuff gets around.
(《XXX修剪》)
如果质疑内容指出 其他人是母亲,便应由那个人...
Should the challenge indicate someone else is the mother,then that person...
或那个生物之类的抚养孩子
eh, or whatever...shall raise the children.
但是...
But... But...
你和基夫必须出席明天的质疑庭审
You and Kif must be present for the challenge tomorrow.
再见
Good day.
对了,提醒你一下,你这里沾到果冻了
Yeah, FYI,y-you've got a little jelly right there.
有人召唤杀虫剂吗?
Did somebody call an exterminator?
真好玩,帮帮我,Kif
It's been a blast. Help me, Kif!
他们在我的腰带上发现了秘密糖果!
They found the secret candy in my girdle!
我是伪装的杀人机器
I'm a camouflaged killing machine.
抱歉我之前太嫉妒了,莉拉
I'm...I'm sorry I got so jealous, Leela.
我就失控了 -没关系
I just kinda lost it. - It's okay.
父母与孩子之间的纽带是很强烈的
The bond parents feel with their kids is intense...
有此一说,我很自豪能帮你成为妈妈
so I hear.I'm just proud I helped you become a mom.
希望你明天出庭顺利
I hope it works out for you tomorrow.
如果没有
And if it doesn't,
我相信你会照顾好他们
I'm sure you'll take good care of them.
我拒绝死得这么卑贱
I refuse to die groveling.
但我愿意哭著死去
But I'm open to sniveling.
裸体的基夫,你救了我的命
Naked Kif,you saved my life!
我会永远对你效忠
You have my undying loyalty.
吃基夫!他没骨头!
Eat Kif! He's boneless!
这一枪是为阿索 曼蒂和小什么来著打的
This one's for Axl, Mandy,and little what's-his-name.
我是那天的接生婆
I am the Grand Midwife from the other day,
艾米王受质疑案的法官
inquisitor for the challenge of Amy Wong.
艾米,你的爱侣呢?
Amy, where is your smizmale?
他没陪我来
He isn't with me.
悲哀啊!耻辱啊!
Oh, the sorrow! Oh, the shame!
他来了
There he is!
好,但耻辱不会减少
Okay, but it doesn't lessen the shame.
基夫 -艾米
Kif! - Amy!
爸爸 -爸爸
Daddy!
我不记得他
I don't remember him.
所以你去打仗了吗?
So, like, did you do war stuff?
我尽了做父亲的责任
I did what a Daddy had to do.
第23号♥大熊也很笨
Bear number 23 was also stupid,
我在吃生鲑鱼时,牠会抢残渣
fighting for scraps while I dined on salmon tartare.
不给你们,鲁蛇!
None for you, losers!
审理质疑案可能会持续数天或数周
The challenge may play out over days or weeks
审问过程会很残酷
within the brutal confines of the Inquisidome.
有人叫它提基屋
Some call it a tiki hut.
我们在里面时,莉拉会照顾你们
Leela's gonna watch you guys while we're in there.
可能会待得稍微久一点
And maybe a little longer.
但不管发生什么事
But whatever happens,
你们都不会有事
you're going to be okay.
你也是
You are, too.
质疑是具有挑战性的挑战
The challenge is a challenging challenge,
可追溯至我们的语言 只有少数单词时就开始
dating from when our language had few words.
这将结合一系列基因测试
It will incorporate a battery of genetic tests
和一套完整的神经心理障碍课程
and a full neuropsychological obstacle course,
但先从一个简单的问题开始
but it begins with a simple question.
艾米王
Amy Wong.
你爱不爱那群孩子?
Do you or do you not love those children?
他们是我的最爱
More than I knew I could love anything.
这才是真正重要的
Which is all that truly matters.
结案
The challenge is over.
你是他们的母亲,永远都是
You are their mother and always will be.
不该这样的,廉价的烂门
Oops! That wasn't supposed to happen.Cheap, lousy wall.
孩子们,你们现在可以拥抱你们的爸妈
Children! You may now come hug your mother and father.
只要多付一笔少许费用
For only a small additional fee.
你是我最爱的妈妈
You're my favorite mommy.
谁要喝糖浆?
Who wants treacle?
很感人吧?
Strong stuff, huh?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表