剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
Maybe, in some weird way,the soul really is eternal.
我是悟道的金属,死亡算什么 我有四成的空气动力
Bite my enlightened metal ass, mortality!I'm 40% aerodynamic!
这比例根本不构成空气动力
That's not aerodynamic enough!
没关系,他很快又会转世
Eh, it's fine. He'll be something else in a minute.
(转转乐)
(收集所有293款,现在回到正片)
Collect all 293.And now, back to our program.
结婚?我不准!她是太空平民!
Marriage? I forbid it!She is a space commoner!
好险,我们回家吧,亲爱的
Whew. That was a close one. Let's head home, honey.
不行,谁都不能回家
No. No one is head-home-honey-ing anywhere.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
什么? -为什么?
What? - Why!?
因为莉拉不是一般人 她勇敢、善良又善于表达
Because Leela's not common.She's brave and good and articulate.
陛下,你怎么能阻止真爱呢?
How can you stand in the way of true love, Your Majesty?
太空王后茵芬妮塔会以你为耻
Space Queen Infinita would be ashamed of you.
放肆
How dare you!
我从没这么愤怒和饥饿过
I've never been so angry and hungry.
她需要加点盐
She needs salt.
我妻子不需要调味料! 我要向你发起决斗挑战
My wife needs no seasoning!I challenge you to a duel!
我接受,如果我赢了,就举♥行♥婚礼
I accept. And if I win, the wedding is on.
如果我赢了,就将你斩首
And if I win, your head is off!
(本节目由圆轮...)
Futurama is brought to you by...
(赞助播出)
RoundWheels!
唯一有轮子的汽车玩具
The only toy car with wheels.
冲啊,圆轮
? Go go RoundWheels ?
来买♥♥圆轮
? Buy buy RoundWheels ?
去买♥♥圆轮
? Go buy RoundWheels ?
轮子需另外购买♥♥
? Wheels sold separately ?
圆轮转转
? Roll RoundWheels ?
圆轮转转
? Roll roll RoundWheels ?
圆轮转转
? Roll RoundWheels ?
圆轮转转
? Roll roll RoundWheels ?
好消息,各位圆轮!
Good news, RoundWheels!
我们要运送一条替换轨道到土星
We're delivering a piece of replacement track to Saturn.
我们所有人都要去
And everybody is going. All of us!
除了一个,因为汽船只能容纳六人
Except one, since only six can fit in the shipmobile.
上次是我留守,所以...
Well, I stayed behind last time, so--
我建议佐艾伯格留下
I suggest Zoidberg.
附议 -附议
Second!
我们该测试一下吗?
Should we test it out?
好啊 -上吧!
all right.go,go
冲啊,圆轮
? Go go RoundWheels ?
来买♥♥圆轮
? Buy buy RoundWheels ?
去买♥♥圆轮
? Go buy RoundWheels ?
轮子需另外购买♥♥
? Wheels sold separately ?
圆轮转...
? Roll RoundWheels! ?
为什么没人喜欢我?
Why doesn't anybody like me?
你很沮丧,你在沮丧
You're depressed, you're depressing,
而且在我们看电视时说话
and you talk when we're trying to watch TV!
(二号♥公路新闻)
在摩擦造成车辆
The high speed chase finally came to an end
逐渐减速后 高速追车终于结束,摩宝?
when friction caused the cars to gradually slow down. Morbo?
以下是本地新闻
In local news,
无数受害者在观看 网上流传的神秘影片后死亡
countless victims have died after viewing a mysterious video circulating online.
来看一下那支影片
Let's see some of that video.
(车辆管理局)
看完影片后 总会接到一通同样神秘的电♥话♥
The video is invariably followed by an equally mysterious phone call.
科学家表示 接电♥话♥者在数小时内就会惨死
Scientists say anyone who answers the call will die tragically within hours.
能按一下暂停吗?我要接电♥话♥!
Can you pause it?I'm getting a call.
艾米,不行! -别接!
amy,no!Don't tell
喂?
Hello?
你的汽车保固已到期
CALLER Your car warranty has expired.
不论你想不想续约,请按1
Press one now, whether or not you want to renew.
(保固反斗城)
对,我来取我的延长保固
Yes, I'm here to pick up my extended warranty.
我预约了凌晨3点
I have a 3:00 AM appointment.
(王)
自从那令人毛骨悚然的影片和电♥话♥过后 你有见过艾米吗?
Have you seen Amy since that creepy video and chilling phone call?
没有,但我的电♥话♥响了,也许是她
No, but my phone's ringing.Maybe it's her.
喂?什么?
Yello? What?
我听不出这可怕的声音是谁
I don't recognize the chilling voice.
开扩音
Put it on speakerphone.
很遗憾通知你,你的汽车保固已过期
...am sorry to inform you your car warranty has expired.
我们什么都不要!
We don't want any!
他们以为我们是笨蛋吗?
What do they think, we're idiots?
某种古老的恶魔正将我们一个个消灭
Some ancient horror is picking us off one by one,
从最容易上当受骗的开始
starting with the most gullible.
谁会是下一个?
Who will be next?
赫米斯,不要趁我讲电♥话♥时吓我!
Hermes, quit frightening me while I'm on the phone.
再见,机器人
Goodbye, robot!
慢着,我有一个没办法的办法
Wait! I have a desperate idea!
我们追上班德 让他带我们去找那恶魔的巢穴
We'll race after Bender, and let him lead us to the monster's den of terror!
踏上恶魔巢穴的公路旅行
Hurray! Road trip to the monster's den!
除了你,佐艾伯格
Except you, Zoidberg.
要有人留下来接电♥话♥
Someone has to stay behind to answer the phones.
快!下坡时我们要加速 因为我们没有马达
Come on! We'll pick up speed on the downhill
since we have no motors!
我在盘旋!
Woo! I'm doing loop-de-loops!
我赶不上了!你先走,别管我
I'm not gonna make it!
我本来就想先走
Go on without me!That was my plan.
我没事
I'm okay!
对,我是来领免费诈骗的
Yes, I'm here for the free scam.
我必须降低悬吊系统,跳凌波舞过去
Hm... I'll have to drop it and limbo under that arm.
老天爷啊!
Sweet Subaru of Timbuktu!
这是报废车厂
It's a chop shop.
你是谁?
Wh-Who are you?
是我,佐艾伯格
It's me, Zoidberg.
谢天谢地,我还担心是坏蛋
Oh, thank goodness. I was afraid it was the villain.
我就是坏蛋
I am the villain!
坏蛋更有魅力,你就很无聊
No. Villains have more charisma.You're just boring.
没人容得下我
No one ever included me.
那我何不融合你们所有人?
So, I included all of you, why not?
现在我有了弗莱的车顶架 艾米的保险杠
Now, I have Fry's roof rack, Amy's bumper,
剧透警告,莉拉的扰流板
and, spoiler alert,Leela's spoiler!
救命,我们被困住了
Help, we're trapped!
困在佐艾伯格里,对了,我是油箱
Inside Zoidberg!I'm the gas tank, by the way.
这是我刚取得的一个零件
And here's my latest acquisition.
班德的闪亮金属消音器
Bender's shiny metal muffler!
敢动我的闪亮金属...算了
Bite my shiny metal...Oh, forget it.
现在我只要你一样的零件,赫米斯
Now, I just need a piece of you, Hermes,
然后我们都会永远变成...朋友!
and we'll all be friends together.Forever!
我不需要换机油
Woo! Woo!I don't need my oil changed!
扣上赫米斯的引擎盖,完成
Snap in Hermes' hood, and... done!
我再也不孤单了
I'll never be alone again!
等一下,我不小心撞掉了我的嘴巴
Oop! Oop, hang on.I accidentally took off my mouth.
等我装回去...
Let me just put that back onto--
我们上路吧,各位
Let's hit the track, people!
别担心,我有买♥♥保固!
Don't worry. I bought the warranty!
冲啊,圆轮
? Go go RoundWheels ?
来买♥♥圆轮
? Go buy RoundWheels ?
去买♥♥圆轮
? Go buy RoundWheels ?
轮子需另外购买♥♥
? Wheels sold separately ?
圆轮转转转...
? Roll RoundWheels! Roll roll-- ?
现在回到正片
And now, back to our program.
(圆轮)
太空国王
The duel of the King of Space
与地球弗莱的决斗现在开始
versus the Fry of Earth shall now commence!
决斗者,各自骑上你们的拉玛苏
Competitors, mount your lamassus!
来吃一点
Here you go, boy.
谢谢,那真的好吃
Hm. Thanks. That was really good.
我要用平民的血洗太空
Space shall run red with the blood of the commoner.
对了,耳环不错
Nice earrings, by the way.
我自愿以弗莱的战士身分替他战斗
I volunteer to fight in Fry's place,as his champion!
规则手册里确实允许战士代打
The rule book does allow for a champion!
对了,这不是规则手册,这是外卖♥♥菜单
This isn't the rule book, by the way.It's a takeout menu.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表