剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
in one continuous stretch.
我们称之为“狂追剧”
We call it... bingeing.
不 -什么?
No, no! (gasps) What?
听起来不错!我要用
Sounds great! I'll do it!
你不懂,弗莱
You don't understand, Fry!
狂追剧不是你们那年代的意思
Bingeing doesn't mean what it did in your day!
狂喝六罐啤酒 然后吐在我妈妈的首饰盒里?
Drinking two six-packs and barfing in my mom's jewelry box?
不是!是戴上狂追剧眼镜
Ew! No!It means strapping into these bingeing goggles
把剧集直接鑽入你的脑袋
that drill directly into your brain.
弗莱,别傻了
Fry, don't be the idiot you are.
在你刺穿你的视觉皮质前
Before you go jabbing into your visual cortex,
我求你...
I implore you to--
我的皮质
Ow! My cortex!
我坚持认为这是糟糕透顶的愚蠢想法
I maintain that this is a catastrophically boneheaded idea.
但如果你要狂追剧 你会需要“挺直装备”
But, if you're going to binge, you'll need a still suit.
为什么这叫“挺直装备”?
Why is it called a still suit?
因为能让你挺直坐好
Because you'll be sitting perfectly still.
而且我不能让你弄髒我的狂追剧躺椅
And I can't have you soiling my binge-a-lounger.
插管
Engage hoses!
我不太确定哪根是呼吸管 哪根是排泄物管
I'm not entirely sure which is the air hose and which is the waste hose.
但...试了就知道
But, live and learn.
再见了,莉拉
Farewell, Leela.
一定要记得...
And always remember...
(《我的电路们》) (第47季第1集)
All My Circuits is brought to you by...
《我的电路们》由以下品牌赞助播出...
Honey Bunches of Springs.
(新推出!) (蜂蜜弹簧片)
大家都爱蜂蜜弹簧片
Everybody loves Honey Bunches of Springs!
除了人类,对人类致命
Except humans. Fatal for humans.
计算机!
Calculon! But you weren't due back
但你还在时间旅行大会,回来时间是...
from the time travel convention until--
昨天?
Yesterday?!
(第47季第752集)
(第47季第1万2659集)
(行星快递)
(单身麵糊)
他已经连续追了几个月,完全没间断
He's been streaming for months without a single break.
难怪你觉得他有魅力
No wonder you find him so attractive.
从排泄物桶来看,肠功能很强大
The waste buckets indicate strong bowel function.
现在来看看他的大脑 如何承受这种感官攻击
Now, let's see how his brain is holding up to this sensory assault.
天啊
Oh, dear.
那是电视讯号♥还是弗莱的脑波?
Is that the TV signal or Fry's brainwaves?
都是!
Both!
弗莱衰弱的脑袋已经被狂追剧压垮了
Fry's feeble mind has been overpowered by the binge.
他正在与现实脱节
He's losing touch with reality!
真的,他对我发出的声音或气味 都没有反应
It's true!He's not responding to any of the sounds or smells I'm making.
只要弗莱还有剧集可看,他就没事
As long as Fry doesn't run out of episodes, he'll be okay.
但如果他看到最后一集,但愿不会
But if he reaches the end of the series, God forbid,
否则他的意识会剪断
his consciousness will be severed!
就像这把园艺剪把莉拉的马尾剪断
Much as this hedge clipper severs Leela's ponytail.
喂!
Hey! - Oh, boo-hoo!
只是比喻
It's a metaphor.
别当真
Don't take it literally.
但弗莱会变成植物人
But, Fry will become a vegetable!
好吃!我是说,可怜
Yum! I mean sad.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
其实主要是弗莱的错,但我有一点错
Actually, it's mostly Fry's fault,but it's a little my fault!
我们必须想办法把弗莱 从福禄的铁腕中解救出来
We have to find some way to extricate Fry from Fulu's iron grip.
我要戴上我的思考帽
I'll put on my thinking cap.
时间不多了
There's not much time.
他快看完《我的电路们》剧集了
He's almost out of episodes of All My Circuits.
也许他们会拍新一季
Maybe they'll drop a new season.
不太可能
Eh, fat chance, sweatpants.
他们十年前就取消了
It got canceled 10 years ago.
电视剧取消续集后就不会再拍了
TV shows don't come back after that.
不可能
No way!
无线或有线台都不可能
2Not on broadcast or cable.34
00:10:40,848 --》 00:10:42,099
福禄台呢?
What about Fulu?
他们会续拍任何老剧
They'll bring back any old crap!
想法不错
Good thinking!
也许我们可以让他们 以串流剧集形式重启
Maybe we can get them to reboot it as a streaming series.
我们透过写信和传播标籤 展开粉丝诉求活动
We'll start a fan campaign,with letters and a viral hashtag!
那办法肯定没用
Pfft. That's a recipe for failure.
我们去揍人
Let's go punch somebody.
(福禄)
(办公室空间月租费1299元) (广♥告♥费699元)
(行星快递)
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one.
说说你们怎么认为可以一路揍人 闯进福禄台高管办公室
Tell us why you think you can punch your way into the Fulu executive suite.
还以为这样就可以给你们停车证
And if we can validate your parking.
好,这是我们的提案
Alright. Here's our pitch.
记得《我的电路们》那档节目吗?
Remember that show All My Circuits?
取消三次续集的那部吗?
The one that got canceled three times?
没错
Exactly!
帮那部戏拍续集
New episodes of that!
这就是我们的提案
That's our pitch.
开会
Conferencing.
我要说...
I'm going to have to say...
很难 -不行
Hard. - Pass.
《我的电路们》重播时 有一帮忠实的机器人粉丝群
All My Circus reruns have a devoted robot fan base,
但他们鲜少买♥♥我们广♥告♥商的产品
but they rarely buy anything from our advertisers.
更正
Correction.
新数据显示观众们的购买♥♥率突然上升
New data indicates a sudden uptick in buying by viewers.
更正
Correction.
是一名观众
One viewer.
老天爷啊
Sweet jerk venison of Turkmenistan!
弗莱订购了这些垃圾?
Fry ordered all this junk?
机器人穀片、机器人麵
Robot cereal. Robot noodles.
(大♥麻♥油)
Robot oil. Oh, wait. That's mine.
机器人润滑油,慢着,这是我的
So, what do you say?
你们觉得怎样?
How about picking up All My Circuits
帮《我的电路们》续拍20集怎么样?
for 20 episodes?
之后再拍20集 -或拍电影
With an option for 20 more! - Maybe a movie?
有违我更优秀的判断程式设计 我要批准这个提案
Hm. Against my better judgment programing,I'm going to greenlight the project.
喜从天降
Points on the back end!
不过有个小问题
Now, there's one teensy hitch.
你们知道这部戏的主演计算机吗?
You know the star of the show, Calculon?
他死了
He's dead.
一切都好商量
Everything is negotiable.
好,可以把他交给你们
Hell yes, you can have him!
费用要加一成
Scale plus 10.
如果他又死了,你们不能再讨回去
And if he dies again, no backsies.
喂,计算机 -什么事?
Hey, Calculon! Yes?
他们要你回去拍戏
You're wanted on set!
不胜欣喜
Oh, glorious rapture.
能再度回到挂着层层布幔的舞台...
To return to the draped proscenium once more--
少废话了,快上复活大砲就对了!
Will you shut up and get into the resurrection cannon?
(《我的电路们》)
好,很高兴能回来 深感荣幸,废话不多说
Alright, it's great to be back.Truly humbled. All the usual crap.
大家各就各位
Places, everyone! Places!
(导演)
我的助理呢?
Where is my assistant?
我需要有人帮我找走位标记
I need help finding my mark.
我就是马克
Uh, I'm Mark.
还要咖啡吗?计算机先生
More coffee, Mr. Calculon?
对,我确实需要排出更多咖啡
Yes, I do need to expel more coffee.
教授呼叫好莱坞,请回答,好莱坞
PROFESSOR Professor to Hollywood.Come in, Hollywood.
说吧,弗莱还剩多少集?
Talk to me.How many episodes does Fry have left?
两集,其中一集是精彩回顾
Two. And one of them is a clip show.
但那表示...
But that means--
没错,如果你们不尽快拍出新的一集
Indeed. If you don't crank out new episodes quickly,
弗莱会在午餐时间前死掉
Fry will be dead by lunch.
我中午要吃火腿沙拉
I'm having ham salad.
但...这不可能
But, this is impossible.
为了让他继续追剧
To keep them from running out,
我们要每小时拍出一小时长的剧集
we'll need to produce an hour-long episode every hour,
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表