剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
《飞出个未来》
(找出隐藏故事)
(吃吧!单身狗粮) (现推出口味!)
(老妈牌老式机器人润滑油)
(集体催眠时间)
(单身狗粮)
(老妈牌友善机器人公♥司♥)
(粪便拾取器) (狗狗公园站)
你的狗友善吗?还是就只是长得丑?
Is your dog friendly or just ugly?
很友善
Very friendly!
但他不是狗
But, he's not a dog.
(耶鲁法学院)
我要告死你...
I am gonna sue you for every last-- Ah!Pursuant to--
乖狗狗
Good dog.
今晚的中奖号♥码是大约六号♥
Tonight's winning number was approximately six.
大部分宠物不都是在家进食 在外面大便
Don't most pets eat at home and poop outside,
就像大学生那样吗? -尼布勒比较喜欢用猫砂盆
like college students?Nibbler prefers his litter box.
里面有来自他家乡世界的珍贵沙子 含有不可或缺的矿物质
It contains precious sand with essential minerals from his home world.
况且里面有麻痹嗅觉的水晶
Plus, it's got nose-numbing crystals.
难怪你从不清理
So, that's why you never clean it!
对,说到换话题
Uh, right.and speaking of changing the subject,
谁想看拜斯葛利格利夫的 新外星人语电影?
who wants to see the new alien language movie by Bax Glygglif?
我听说很精彩
I heard it's brilliant!
抱歉,我不看字幕,我看电影时
Ah, sorry. I don't do subtitles.When I go to the movies,
不想要查手♥机♥
I don't wanna have to look up from my phone.
我想看电影,莉拉
I'd like to see the film, Leela.
尼布勒,你会说话! -你老是忘记我会说话
Nibbler! You can talk!You always forget I can talk.
尼布勒,你会说话!
Nibbler! You can talk!
(洛斯影城-《益智巴拉》) (劲棕榈奖得奖作品)
多浪漫的电影啊
What a romantic movie!
达达说这句话时我的心都要融化了...
My heart just melted when Dupdup said...
虽然我不太喜欢那个漂浮的大脑袋瓜
Although I wasn't crazy about that big floating head.
那是这部电影的精髓
It was the best thing in the movie!
不,我是说前排的观众挡住我的视线
No, no. The one in front of me, blocking my view.
主打一乘四乘九物体的电影的 三乘二十三乘二十九数字的
What's a 2x3x5 letter name for a 3x23x29 number name
名称的二乘三乘五字母的名称是什么?
for a movie featuring a 1x4x9 object?
简单,《2001太空漫游》
Easy.A Space Odyssey.
(《2001太空漫游》)
尼布勒,你真是我一辈子的好朋友 我最棒的宠物朋友
Nibbler, you really are my BFF.My best furry friend.
太肉麻了?
Too corny?
(耶鲁法学院)
只是一颗毛球,我完全没...
Merely a hairball. I'm perfectly--
我们要去检查一下
Uh, let's get that looked at.
(动物诊所) (免费续猫)
他好像吞下了这个内视镜
Well, he seems to have eaten this endoscope.
而且他有寄生虫
But also, he's got worms.
寄生虫?就这么简单?
Worms? That's all?
不,一点都不简单
No. That's not all.
听我说完,寄生虫在攻击他的大脑
Let me finish speaking for once.The worms are attacking his brain.
不治疗的话 他的智商会变得跟小狗一样
Without treatment,he'll be left with the IQ of a terrier.
波士顿?
A Boston terrier.
不!
No! - Mon Dieu!
幸好有药可治 -什么药?
Fortunately, there's a cure.What is it
抱歉 -伊维菌素
Sorry.Ivermectin.
这是强效的驱虫药,好吗?
It's a powerful dewormer, okay?
如果你不打岔的话,我早就说完了
Now, if you're done interrupting,we're finished.
谢谢你 -我还没说完!
Thank you-- - I! Wasn't! Finished!
每三小时吃一颗
Just one pill every three hours.
来吧,张开嘴
Come on. Open wide.
他不听话,他的脑袋不灵光了
He won't listen. His brain's going.
我妈妈总是把药藏在好吃的食物里 例如面团
My mom always hid my medicine in something yummy.
真是又蠢又悲哀
Like paste. - That's sad and dumb.
起司怎么样?
How about cheese?
好,或许来个高达起司 或好吃的布里起司
Yes! Cheese!Maybe Gouda. Or a nice brie!
(行星快递)
(介子,玻色子)
药效怎么样?你想玩量子猜字游戏吗?
How's that medicine working?You up for a game of Quantum Wordle?
来玩更需要决断力的游戏 比如圈圈叉叉?
Um, how about something more deterministic,like tic-tac-toe?
圈圈叉叉? -我爱那个游戏
Tic-tac-toe? Ooh!I love that game!
有个必胜的诀窍
You know, there's a trick to winning.
一定要选“叉”
Always be X.
你想玩吗?
Would you like to play?
当然,我选“圈”
Sure! I'll be O.
你又该吃药了,尼布勒 想吃点曼切戈起司吗?
You need more medicine, Nibbler.
我要美式起司 每片单独塑胶包装的那种
Want some Manchego?Make it American.In individual plastic-wrapped slices.
不! -莉拉,我是怎么了?
No!Leela, what's happening to me?
我一直像乖孩子那样按时吃药
I've been taking all my pills like a good boy, yet still, I...
但我还是感觉我越来越笨了
I feel my smartness slipping away.
我不知道,小毛球
I don't know, little Fuzzler.
各位,悲哀的消息
Sad news, everyone.
很好,你们已经开始哭了
Oh good, you're already crying.
尼布勒的药正在杀死他身体里的寄生虫
Nibbler's medicine is killing the worms in his body,
但猫砂盆也受到感染了
but they've also infested the litter box itself.
他每次用猫砂盆都会再度感染
They reinfect him every time he uses it.
那就把猫砂盆扔了
Then throw out the litter. - No!
不行,没有猫砂盆他会死
He needs it to live!
那是从他祖先的便便场拿来的
It's from his ancestral pooping grounds.
没有其他办法吗?
Isn't there some other way?
只有一个办法,但幸好十分简单
Only one.But, fortunately, it's dead simple.
你们必须缩小,与寄生虫面对面作战
You must shrink down and battle the worms face-to-face!
真的吗?听起来好恶心
Really? That sounds gross.
老天,没错 -而且很危险
Oh my, yes.And dangerous.
老天,没错 -至少十分简单
Oh my, yes!At least it's dead simple.
你这就错了
That's where you're wrong!
还记得我的放大雷射吗?
Remember my enlarging ray?
不记得
No.
只要翻转镜头,就变成全新类型的雷射
By reversing the lens, it becomes an all-new kind of ray
不会放大也不会缩小
that keeps things the same size.
然后稍微调整几处...
Then, with just a few minor adjustments...
瞧!
Voilà!
缩小雷射!
Shrinking ray!
等你们进去后,就用装有致命的液状
Once you're in, you'll kill the worms
伊维菌素弹♥药♥的威力枪杀死寄生虫
with high-powered rifles loaded with deadly rounds of liquid ivermectin.
你们就搭乘 我用放大雷射放大的玩具坦克车进去
And you'll travel in this toy tank I enlarged with my enlarging ray.
帅喔
Neat.
还要用这轨道吗? -轨道?对,这是一整套的
And this track? - Track?Oh, right! It came with the set.
各位,祝你们杀个痛快
Everybody in. Enjoy the carnage!
艾米,滚下去
Amy, shove it!
不要,你才滚下去
No! You shove it!
你是说滚这个
Oh. You mean this thing.
唉唷喂呀
Whoopsie-doops!
我的肉酱!
My Manwich!
去吧,宝贝!加油!
Go, baby, go!
不...
no
不管你们做什么,都不要离开坦克车
Whatever you do,don't leave the tank.
那是帮你们抵御残酷的 沙漠环境的唯一东西
It's your only protection against the brutal desert conditions.
不...
no
还有不要尖叫
And no screaming!
可怜的尼布勒要靠我们找出那些寄生虫
Poor Nibbler is counting on us to find those worms,
不论这趟猎杀有多辛苦 -那我们会需要猫砂盆食物
no matter how grueling the hunt.Then, we'll need litter box food.
或许我们可以吃那些 诡异的侏儒土狼鼹鼠
Maybe we can eat those weird pygmy hyena moles.
亮晶晶的橘粉
Orange sparklies?
我要用这个把肺装饰得闪闪发光
Zoidberg's going to bedazzle his lungs!
佐艾伯格,你还好吗?
Zoidberg? Are you okay?
他们来了,没什么不好
They're coming, why not.
谁来了?
Who's coming?
我不知道,也许是他们
I don't know. Maybe those guys?
站住,不然我们会开枪
Stop, or we'll shoot!
他们出手了,准备开火!
Ugh! Blech! They're attacking! Prepare to fire!
等一下,我在尿尿
Hang on a sec!I'm taking a whiz.
至少你们有一个人懂礼貌
At least one of you has manners.
感谢你送我们水分
I thank you for your gift of moisture.
没问题
No problem!
我们是来找寄生虫的 这样我们就可以大开杀戒
We've come in search of parasitic worms,so we can slaughter them violently.
是你们吗? -哎呀,不是
Are you them?Alas, no.
沙虫也是我们的敌人
The sandworms are our enemies, too.
我们是甲虫
We are beetles.
当然,蟑螂
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表