剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
Didn't you ever wonder who was gettin' rich off all this Bitcoin nonsense?
没有 -电脑伺服器很贵
Never! - Computer servers are expensive,
但机器人头很便宜,应该说是免费
but robot heads are cheap. Heck, free.
用绑♥架♥来的机器人头挖比特币? 十分邪恶
Mining Bitcoin with kidnapped robot heads?It's pure evil!
一点也不,我把所有的收益 都捐给了本地一家孤儿院
Hardly. I donate all the proceeds to a local orphanage.
但我不能让你们 把我这慷慨的计划说出去
But I can't let you tell anyone about my generous scheme,
所以我必须把你们关在这间 舒适的空调仓库里
so I'll have to seal you in this comfortably air-conditioned warehouse.
永远关起来,但我会每天带零食给你们
Forever!But I'll drop by every day with snacks.
有零食吃还不错
Aw... Snacks are good.
加密货币挖矿简直是人间炼狱
Crypto mining was total hell.
你能想到的任何数字 都有比它更大的数字
Any number you can think of,there's a number bigger than that!
那我们要怎么出去? -别紧张,我们挖地道出去
So how do we get out of here?Easy. We'll burrow out!
快挖...
Burrow! Burrow!
我活该
I deserved that.
这个领带别针?喔,是我的好朋友 钻石吉姆戴蒙送给我的礼物
This tie pin? Why, it was a gift from my good friend Diamond Jim Diamond.
本身就是一颗大钻石的家伙? 你认识他?
That guy who's just a big diamond? You know him?
离莉拉远一点,小子
Step away from Leela, Kid.
揭穿你的真面目
The jig is up!
我找到你收藏的水牛比尔钴的小说
I found your collection of Buffalo Bill Cobalt novels.
你只是抄袭他的小说 把他的名字改成你的
You just copied those and replaced his name with yours!
什么?
What?! - Well, now,
这又不违法
there's nothing illegal about that.
那些老故事是公版着作
Those old stories are public domain.
我改了几个字,然后自己声明版权
I change up a few words and claim the copyright for myself.
听过《灰姑娘》吗? -好邪恶
Ya ever heard of Cinderella? - That is so evil!
我要戳破你的假面具,小子
I'm calling you out, Kid.
我叫你不要吵了
I told you, stop that racket!
除非你先停止咯咯笑 -那我要戳破你的假面具
Not till you stop that damn cackling!Then I'm callin' you out.
狄莱拉,你这头颅绑♥架♥犯 我要戳破你的假面具
Delilah, you head-napper!I'm calling you out!
来啊
You're on.
小心,弗莱,他有黑桃王牌
Look out, Fry! He's got the ace of spades!
先生,那是我的老千手
That, sir, was my cheatin' hand.
爸,快出来
Pops! Get outta there!
我太害怕了,子弹从四面八方射来
I'm too scared!There's bullets in every dimension!
撑住,我跳着林波舞过去 你弹一首牙买♥♥加的曲调
Hang on! I'm limboing in!You. Play something Jamaican.
你的脊椎太神奇了
Your spine!It's magnificent!
我爸爸遗传给我的 而且我被车子碾过,现在跟我来
I take after my dad.Also, I got run over. Now, follow me!
这场枪战必须结束
This gun violence has to end!
我们不能说好用刀子就好吗?
Can't we all just agree to use knives?
呸
Ha-ha!Well, shucks.
唉呀,抱歉,莉拉
Ow!Oops. Sorry, Leela.
女士,我很荣幸能用硼砂之吻 帮你的伤口消毒
Ma'am, I'd be right honored to disinfect your wound with the kiss of borax.
我可以送你去妓院,好让你躺下吗?
May I escort you to the brothel, so as you can lie down?
我从来没有这么被冒犯过 但又有点受宠若惊
I've never been so offended yet slightly flattered!
那我想我就漫步离开 再去抄袭另一部冒险故事,女士
Then, I reckon I'll be moseying off to plagiarize another adventure. Ma'am.
或许我能帮你消毒伤口?
Perhaps I could disinfect your wound.
我愿意,可以陪我去妓院吗?
I'd like that.Care to escort me to the brothel?
狄莱拉小姐,你的裙撑似乎中枪了
It seems, Miss Delilah,you've taken a shot to the bustle.
幸好子弹打中的是你这块铊矿
Fortunately, it bounced off your damned thallium nugget.
来,物归原主
Here. It's rightfully yours.
我最好把这拿去换比特币 这样就可以...
Well, I'd better go exchange this for Bitcoin, so I can--
还钱给机器人黑♥手♥党♥? -没错,我立刻回来
Pay back the Robot Mafia?!Exactly. I'll be back in a moment.
同时你们想不想造访一下密室?
And in the meantime,how would you gents fancy a visit to the back room?
听起来好像是我们会喜欢的东西
That sounds like something we would enjoy.
我爱你,爸爸,林波舞也不完全蠢
I love you, Pops.And limbo is not entirely stupid.
儿子,你也不蠢
Oh, son. Neither are you.
如果我们能出去
If we ever get outta here,
我要上Yelp网站给这间妓院打最低负评
I'm gonna give this brothel a really bad Yelp review.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表