剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
弗莱,你赶到了
Fry, you made it!
你还记得我父母,和我奶奶
You remember my parents and my grandma?
对,下水道之花
Ah, yes. The rose of the sewers.
莉拉,如果你不嫁给他,我会
Mwah!Leela, if you don't marry him,I will.
班德和佐艾伯格呢?
So, uh, where's Bender and Zoidberg?
什么?我以为他们跟你在一起
What? I figured they were with you. Or something.
他们可能在壁炉旁休息
They're probably relaxing by the fire.
唯一合理的办法 是吃掉圣诞老人,对吧?
The only rational option is to eat Santa.
对吧? -我不知道!
Right? Right!?
这真是圣诞节前的恶梦
I don't know!Oh, this is a nightmare before Xmas.
我希望我们从没结为朋友
I wish we'd never become friends!
我们不是朋友,从来就不是!
We're not friends! And we never were!
但我们一起跳舞、一起杀人
But we danced. And murdered.
我来肢解
I'll do the carving.
你想要圣诞白肉还是黑肉?
You want white Christmas or dark Christmas?
(行星快递)
惊喜!
Surprise!
呸,少来!
Bah humbug!
没人在家
Nobody's home!
哔一声后留言
Leave a message at the beep.
开门,不然我们会唱圣诞颂歌♥
Beep!Open up or we'll carol!
班德,有客人来了
Uh, Bender! We have company!
等一下!我整理一下
Uh, just a sec! I'm tidying up.
进来吧,一切都很正常
Come in, come in! Everything's normal.
圣诞快乐,各位
Merry Xmas, you guys.
我们不知道你们没有受邀到别人家过节
We didn't know you hadn't been invited anywhere.
我们一发现你们有多可悲后就赶来了
We came as soon as we realized what losers you are.
来点潘趣酒?
Uh, punch?
不用,我喝啤酒就好
Nah, I'll just have a beer.
谁饿了?
Who's hungry? We all brought
我们带来我们家独特的圣诞大餐
our families' unique holiday dishes.
特大啃 -龟豚
Turducken! - Turdolphin!
你们送来这些讨厌的大餐真是贴心
Huh.How thoughtful of you all to drop this disturbing food off,
然后你们就可以走了,再见
and then be immediately on your way. Goodbye!
上晚餐!
Dinner's served!
是不是很漂亮?看起来像杂♥志♥
Isn't that pretty? It looks like a magazine.
班德,你什么时候有三条腿的?
Bender, since when do you have three legs?
这是备用的 万一我在高速公路断腿时可以用
Uh, uh, th-this one's a spare.In case I break down on the highway.
为什么它要穿雪靴?
And why is it wearing a snow boot?
终于回到古老的快乐圣诞节 每个人都能收到礼物
Finally, an old-time happy Xmas,with presents for everyone!
我希望收到蝙蝠侠内♥裤♥
I'm hoping for Batman underpants.
圣诞老人应该随时会来
Santa should be here any minute now.
罪恶感太重了,我要坦白! 圣诞老人不会...
The guilt is too much! I confess!Santa won't--
那是什么?谁在摇铃?
What's that? Who's jingling!?
他来了
Ah, here he comes!
是善良圣诞老人
Yay! It's good Santa!
确实!因为我修好他了!
Indeed, because I fixed him.
圣诞老人看来没死
Santa seems less dead than we thought.
我不懂,他还是邪恶的
I don't understand.He's still evil!
我亲自回到过去,反转了他的感应器
I personally went back in time and reversed his naughty-nice sensor!
你做了什么?老头子
Uh-oh. - What you do, old man?
我犯了跟弗莱一样的错
Oh, I've made a complete Fry of myself.
是这样的,圣诞老人的感应器 就像这个潘趣酒碗的开关
You see, Santa's sensor was exactly like the one on this punch bowl.
他刚打造完成时是设定正确的
When he was first built,it was in the correct position.
但我回到过去,把感应器反转了
But when I went back in time, I flipped it around.
是我!天啊!
Me! Oh, lordy-loo.
是我把圣诞老人变邪恶的
I'm the one who made Santa evil.
你这禽兽!
You monster!
你们都很顽皮
You've all been very naughty!
尤其是你,曼蒂
Especially you, Mandy.
对不起,我忘了喂仓鼠!
I'm sorry I forgot to feed the hamster!
大家全副武装
Arm yourselves!
饼干?
Cookie?
我们到了,去年的圣诞节
And here we are, last Xmas.
抓住他
Get him!
来咬我啊,臭圣诞老人!
Bite my glittering festive ass.
放开我,死屁孩!
Unhand me, you naughty boys.
那两个帅哥是谁 在对可怜的圣诞老人做什么?
Who are those handsome guys,and what are they doing to poor Santa?
那是我们,笨蛋!
That's us, you idiot.
你没带我们回到去年圣诞节 是下一个圣诞节
You didn't take us to last Xmas.You took us to next Xmas!
也就是这次圣诞节
Meaning this Xmas!
该死,班德,我是医生 不是时光机专家
Damn it, Bender. I'm a doctor,not a time machine guy!
我想我接下来要说的是大家的心声
I think I speak for everyone when I say,
「什么...」
uh-whuh?
我再也忍♥不住了!我们...
I can't hold it in anymore!
我们绑♥架♥并杀了圣诞老人!
We kidnapped and murdered Santa!
我们是无心的,但还是铸成大错
Oh. - We didn't mean to, but still!
别哭了,笨蛋,你们是英雄!
Stop blubbering, you bloobs!You're heroes!
什么雄? -是教授把圣诞老人设定成杀人机器
What-roes?The professor set Santa to kill!
你们拯救了我们...19人
You saved all (muttering) 19 of us!
我们是英雄?
We're heroes?
我们就是!
Damn right, we are!
班德好棒棒...
? Do the Bender! Do the Bender! Do the Bender! ?
班德!你跟佐艾伯格现在是朋友了吗?
Aw, Bender!You and Zoidberg are friends now?
真可爱
That's so cute.
绝对不是!
Uh, absolutely not!
你们都出现了集体幻觉!
You're all having a mass hallucination!
所以圣诞老人怎么了?
So, what happened to Santa?
你正把他当酒杯
You're drinking out of him.
有一件事我还是不懂
There's one thing I still don't understand.
你们哪个肉包写了这句恐怖的留言?
Which one of you meatbags wrote the creepy notes?
(我永远知道你在明年圣诞节做的事)
是我!
'Twas I!
我是从未来传来这句话
I sent the notes from the future!
就因为我谋杀你?
Because I murdered you?
不是,因为我知道 你在明年圣诞节做了什么
No! Because I knew what you did next Xmas.
你跟佐艾伯格成了朋友,所以我勒索你
You became friends with Zoidberg!So I'm blackmailing you!
不!
No... No!
你收艾米的行动支付吗?
You take Amy's Venmo?
当然 -喂!
Sure. - Hey!
饼干!
Cookie!
唷,圣诞机器人,我要来唱出我的 3023年《飞出个未来》圣诞愿望清单
Yo, Santa Bot!I'ma drop my Futurama Xmas list for 3023.
准备好了吗?我要唱了
Y'all ready for this? I'm about to get nice.
康萨机器人,对
Kwanzaabot. Yeah.
给我一打思乐零 十一个班德打嗝
十集《飞出个未来》 九个邋遢鬼拖地
八个莉拉喝酒 七个臭臭佐艾伯格
光明节丧尸和康萨一起过节
穿越时空的笨蛋
40盎司的蛋奶酒 弗莱的死狗
两盘龟鸭鸡
还有我的配音员署名
(谨此纪念库里奥)
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表