剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
我要点泰式炒面
I'm gonna have the pad Thai.
你不能替我战斗,莉拉 我是在替你战斗
You can't fight for me, Leela.I'm fighting for you!
弗莱,你真的不擅长战斗
Fry, you're really bad at fighting.
这倒是真的
That's true.
决斗开始
Mm. Let the duel commence!
我看不了,现在能看到了
I can't look!Oh, now I can.
国王闻起来是死了,国王万岁!
The king smells dead! Long live the king!
赞啦!我们终于可以结婚了,我的爱人
Yes!We can marry at last, my love!
抱歉杀了你父亲
Sorry about murdering your father.
我也有战士代打
I, too, had a champion fight for me.
王子
Oh, the prince!
我杀了我的真爱
I-I killed my true love!
没有,我没事,喔,你是说那家伙
No, I'm fine. Oh, you mean that guy.
(橡皮鸭)
橡皮鸭...洗澡时的完美玩具
? Rubber ducks, rubber ducks,The perfect toy for bath time ?
千万别把活鸭放入小孩的浴缸
? Never put live ducks in your child's tub ?
因为活鸭会啄瞎小孩的眼睛
? 'Cause live ducks, live ducks will peck your child's eyes out ?
所以选择鸭子时
? So, always choose rubber ducks ?
务必选择橡皮鸭
?when you are choosing ducks ?
天啊,这趟货运还真久
Boy, that was a really long delivery.
我以为我们会掉落水域尽头
I thought we were gonna fall off the end of the water.
水域没有尽头,笨鸭 你没看过地图吗?
The water doesn't have an end, numb duck.Haven't you ever seen a map?
那看起来是没有尽头
Hm, I guess that looks pretty infinite.
我信了
I'm convinced.
我才不信
Well, I'm not!
这地图是我绘制的
I made this map,
整个水域是根据古老的传说 和随意的直觉绘制
and whole sections were based on old legends and random hunches.
我提议来一趟科学探索之旅
I propose a voyage of scientific exploration!
好喔
Okay.
前往水域边缘...如果有边缘的话
To the edge of the water! If there is an edge.
如果没有 就跟朋友们共患难同生死吧!
And if not, an agonizing death with friends!
让路给橡皮鸭
Make way for rubber ducklings.
我们在海上待多久了?
Oy, how long have we been at sea?
一直都在
Always!
我们航行多远了?
And how far have we traveled?
因为没有地标,所以很难说
With no landmarks, it's hard to say.
很有可能根本没移♥动♥
There's a good chance we never moved at all. Fry,
弗莱,用望远镜看一下
check the spy glass.
前方是陆地!
Land ho!
「陆地」是什么? -我不知道
What's land? - I don't know.
好
Yep. Mm-hmm.
父亲,那个漂向我们的 异常陆地是什么?
Father, what is that unusual piece of land floating toward us?
是入侵者!
It be invaders!
到欢乐时光海滨别♥墅♥里躲起来吧!
Take shelter in the fun-time beach house!
但我看到一个外地人 他的喙看起来温文儒雅
But, I see a stranger,and his bill looks gentle and kind.
瞧他的眼珠,是坏血病
Look at his eyeballs! It's the scurvy!
奇怪的一群人,你们是敌是友?
What strange folk. Do you come in peace?
我们还没决定
We're still deciding.
我不相信陆地上那群不倒翁
I don't trust these land wobblers.
我们就用枪♥械♥换烟草,然后离开这里
Let's just trade our guns for tobacco and get out of here.
好了,橡皮鸭群
Alright, rubber flockers.
回过头去,从哪来就回哪去!
Turn around and float back where you came from!
不要!把他啄倒为止!
Never! Peck him until he falls down!
住手!别闹了!
Stop! Stop this madness!
和善的外地人们,欢迎来到我们的家园
Kind strangers, welcome to our land.
我们称它为「陆地」
We call it land.
真有意思,我称我们的家园为「水域」
That's so interesting.We call our land water.
你们要不要跟我们一起吃火鸡鸭晚餐?
Won't you join us for a turducky dinner?
好啊,里面是什么?
Sure. What's in it?
我叫弗莱,你也叫弗莱吗?
My name's Fry. Is that your name, too?
不是,我叫莉拉,你在做什么?
No, I'm Leela. What are you doing?
想凝视你的眼睛
Trying to gaze into your eye.
我从没见过像你这样的人
I've never seen anyone like you.
但我曾见过一次鱼,那很酷
I saw a fish once, though. It was cool.
弗莱,我为你神魂颠倒
Oh, Fry. I'm falling head over heels in love with you.
只不过我不会倒,也无法倒立
Except I can't fall, and I don't have heels.
你疯了吗?弗莱
Have you gone land crazy, Fry!?
我们的文化禁止异族通婚
In our culture, interspecies love is forbidden!
是吗?在我们的文化
Oh, yeah?Well, in our culture,
我们相信女人的性倾向由她自己决定
we believe a woman's sexuality is her own decision!
那好吧
Okay, then.
但我个人强烈反对那种观点
But I, as an individual,strongly disagree with that view
而且深感被冒犯了
and am deeply offended!
这代表战争
This means war!
战争?我们没有那个词
War? Well, we don't have that word,
但这绝对代表和平战斗!
but this definitely means peace-fighting!
弗莱! -莉拉弗莱!
Fry!Leela Fry!
(雨云号♥)
二、三、四,二、三...
Whee! Two, three, four.Whee! Two, three...
炮弹准备!
Rubber in the hole!
好
Oh, yes.
好痒
That tickles.
于是在最后一次摇摆后 我真的要倒下了
And thus, with a final wobble,I do fall down.
结束了,一切都没了
This is the end. All is lost.
不,我们的爱是永恒的
No.Our love is eternal.
就算死亡,爱也会永远存在
It'll live on forever, even after it dies.
听起来真蠢,但也很窝心
That's so stupid,
跟你一样
but also sweet. Like you.
再见了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
(不倒蛋,收集所有11款!)
Eggulons. Collect all 11!
现在回到正片
And now, what's left of Futurama.
很遗憾你杀了你一生的挚爱,莉拉
I'm sorry you killed the love of your life, Leela.
你一定很难熬
It must have been horrible for you,
你的雷射枪把他像西瓜一样切开
the way your laser lance sliced him up like a watermelon.
没事,弗莱,我没真正爱上他
It's okay, Fry.I wasn't really in love with him.
我当时是被施了咒
I was under a spell.
真的?是魔咒吗?
Really? A magic spell?
不,是科学咒
No! A science spell!
原来如此
Oh... - Of course...
芜湖!耶
Whee! Woo! Woo-hoo-hoo! Yeah!
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表